Why are Christians skeptical of climate science but not of the Bible?

Why are Christians skeptical of climate science but not of the Bible?

We are of both

Because they didn't read it abouts it's veracity in the Bible?

Because they are perfect goyim slaves of their Jew masters. Lucifer is the true god.

No, you pretend to be Christians and act like atheism is not correct because of some debunked strawmen (or is it just shitposting/trolling? who knows at this point) but then when it comes to climate science you're experts and actually make halfway valid arguments against believing government-sponsored research (you're still wrong about climate science but still don't produce half as much skepticism towards Christianity).

Why is x blank of y but z?
Isn't this shit in the sticky?

Why are atheists not skeptical of science, but are skeptical of when conception (science) begins?

Because they were brainwashed by mommy and daddy to believe the bible.

God is God. He is not of this world. How can I possibly understand God?

Climate Science, on the other hand, is of this world. Prove it.

"skeptical" is science. climatology ends in "-ology" for a reason.

>skeptical of climate science
Protestants are mentally retarded

Atheist that laughs at climate science checking in. How cucked are you to be convinced this earth has experienced 5 ice ages, even ages with no ice, THIS TIME IT CAN ONLY BE HUMAN FAULT... good cuckery to get votes.

Take the final redpill

>tfw too intelligent to be atheist

Why do sjws love science in global warming but ignore it with gender

Because science and religion don't have to be linked. My belief in God is not relevant to you, but your forcing me to accept every regulation you cram down people's throats affects everyone.

Many of them probably don't have empathy for a cluster of cells that maybe conservative Christians might have. I agree some of them are insane though and abortion after first term should be universally outlawed.

If "God" isn't of this world and we can't understand Him, why bother reading literature authored by man? The Bible is probably about 20% historical and 80% made-up fairy tales or "allegories".

So by definition if religion isn't something you should be skeptical of, why bother believing it? Science works because people are skeptical of it and the ability to repeat an experiment is the basis of science. The Bible does not work and is not repeatable.

So are you disagreeing with the results and data accrued by climate scientists? What are your credentials?

>low resolution
>jpg
stop

You mad you sjwhiney little bitch? No amount of what-aboutism will ever protect your islam.

Were talking about the same climate scientists that sold the world ethanol fuels, but now say they create more carbon dioxide emissions... maybe you should check their credentials kek

That's not an explanation of why you're debating about the merits of climate science vs. religion. You're flat-out admitting you have cognitive dissonance about your religious beliefs without evidence vs. data with evidence because one might decrease your bottom line from taxation.

Because they probably just go along with whatever the left wing says without questioning it. Left wing ideas have been given less and less merit lately because of the multiple identities/gender horse shit and Islamophilia.

Well oil cartels push shills and propaganda against climate change. they buy out patents to any inventions that threaten the industry because they dont give a fuck.

One belongs to a culture that is actually good and advances the globe, whereas the other belongs to a society that seeks to destroy.

The history of the West for 500 years has been the only history of significance. Our culture has demonstrated its superiority both technologically and socially, and Christianity has been a mostly (not always) positive influence in that history.

Islam has devolved from a noble, civilized way of thought to a depraved, destructive force in the world, like its very founding. Never has Christianity been wielded as such a malevolent, harmful and cruel ideology on a global scale like we see today.

Do not equate the guns as being equal, either.

Western Man acknowledges the destructive potential of the firearm, certainly, however Islam does not. We see guns as a means of defense, whereas Muslims use guns to actively attack people.

Because the Holy Bible is True
John 15:18
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Mark 13:13
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Why do liberals, sjw's, atheist, jews, homosexuals and assortment of others degenerates hate Christanity?

the bible holds truth. man cause climate change doesnt

>If "God" isn't of this world and we can't understand Him, why bother reading literature authored by man?

Scripture is not literature authored by man. Scripture is authored by God.

Now, before you misunderstand what I mean, I need to make sure you understand where I'm coming from. The word "Scripture" literally means "writings" or "sacred writings". Now, what does this mean? Yes, it means they were words written down by men. But don't get confused. Don't think of these writings as being done by a singular author and marketed to the masses, like we would a book like Harry Potter or something, today.

Scripture is the Word passed down generation to generation to generation. Yes, they are allegory. That's how we talk to each other and pass on wisdom. In the same way we have stereotypes because there are elements of truth in them, the same way Scripture is the retelling of eternal truths over and over and over again.

Of course, some Scripture can and will become corrupted over time. The Bible even warns of this. And the Bible warns do not listen to WHO is doing the teaching, but listen to WHAT is being taught.

So, continuing this thought. The Words are written over and over and over. Words of truth. You do not pass along false words of wisdom to your ancestors. Advice. Well wishes. You pass along what you and your people and community have discovered to be true. At least, to the best of your ability.

Sound familiar? It's almost...scientific.

Sensible people will accept the science behind the changing of the climate, but will reject the religious extremism of Abrahamic dogma

Rejected - sola scriptura.

>Never has Christianity been wielded as such a malevolent, harmful and cruel ideology on a global scale like we see today
Battle of Verdun

So you agree with me? I'm confused. If you're asking if I'm Protestant then yes, "sola gratia justificamus et sola fide justificamur."

Because religion is for brainlets who cannot into critical thinking

Good vs Bad