Just a reminder that a few isolated terror attacks does not represent Islam...

Just a reminder that a few isolated terror attacks does not represent Islam. The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and may Allah bring his peace to every man woman and child on Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPWY123MHOo
youtube.com/watch?v=ldLxsYT9aD0
youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcW0_sSuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>#prayforlondon

Wow all these prayers are really helpful after the peaceful religious attacks. How bout we pray for the death of Islam instead.

Europe deserves every ounce of enrichment it receives. You prefer to focus your attention on punishing Europeans who dare complain about what terrible house guests Muslims make than to address the underlying problems with Muslims. At this point I hope every woman and girl in Europe gets raped. Enjoy.

Apparently peaceful.

Completely retarded inside.

Stuck in the middle age for ever, stagnating

>t."""moderate""" muslim

Let's ask Lebanon how things went for them in the 20th century

Hundreds of millions of muslims hold savage, backwards beliefs that are antithetical to those we hold most dear in Western civilization.

>a few isolated terror attacks

Terrorism represents Islam and Snoop Dogg and Bow Wow represent the democrats/lefties

>implying America isnt just as cucked

Fucking neck yourself mahmoud, no one believes your shit. Fuck Mohammed, fuck islam, fuck your dirty people.

>import islam
>violence increases significantly
Seems to represent Islam pretty good

Hey, when was the last major Islamic attack on us soil?

Don't kid yourself Europe is gone.

Can't wait until your shitty religion is wiped off this planet

The vast majority of muslims oppose gay rights, women's rights and freedom of expression with no exceptions, and support suicide bombings, honor killings, arranged marriages, and Sharia law.

So your buzzword "peaceful" doesn't apply, because your idea of being peaceful is being completely assbackwards and your end game is abolishing western civilization and everything it holds dear.

LOL is this a joke

Just a reminder that a few isolated terror attacks does not represent norweigans. The vast majority of norweigans are peaceful and may Jesus bring his peace to every man woman and child on Earth.

I hate you and pedophile cult leader that you worship. You hold back the world from progress with lies and guilt trips. Hopefully this continues to wake the world up.

June 12 last year

>a few isolated terror attacks does not represent Islam
FUCK OFF. Should Europe accept more migrants then? So the enemy is pleased and doesn't attack us anymore? "they're attacking us so we should be more LOVING AND TOLERANT and let more of them in so they know we mean good. FUCK YOU.

Die in a fire with your pedo 'prophet'.

>"""british""" posters

Not gonna lie, former Muhammed supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Islam crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the Kaaba!

Are you disabled? You think europe turning islamic will have no effect on the us? fucking delusion

>All muslims aren't violent terrorists

Well, enough of them are. Islamic terrorism IS a phenomenon.

>Some westerners are violent assholes too.

Yeah, well they're our violent assholes and we don't need any more so fuck off.

Why is she wearing a union jack when she clearly doesn't respect British culture? If she did, she would not actively be participating in the destruction of it.

>says majority are peaceful
>yet 15%-25% are the problem

>In Germany during World War 2, there were millions of citizens
>Yet over 10 million (((died))) during this event.
>The Majority didn't matter.

>Soviet Russia, millions upon millions of people are living in it's territory, with only a few people actually running the government
>Yet 20+ million were slaughtered under the rule of Lenin and Stalin
>The majority didn't matter.

Looking back on these event, you can OBVIOUSLY SEE the majority doesn't matter. It is the minority that causes the problems and thus it needs to be solved by removing the kebab problem. If you really want to make a difference in your """religion of (((peace)))""" maybe you should start to cleanse this minority and reform to become truthfully peaceful?

religion of peace with a few blemishes

>The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful
lullz. now I know you don't really believe that. good effort on the b8 tho.

>Hey, when was the last major Islamic attack on us soil?
Last year in Orlando dipshit

>Just a reminder that a few isolated terror attacks does not represent Islam

wew

the day of the rope is in your horizon

Fuck your false prophet, fuck your shitty religion, and fuck every single last muslim on this planet

none of you shall be saved

youtube.com/watch?v=vPWY123MHOo

Kill all Muslims! Enslave all Arabs!

Koran is a book of hate

>every time a muslim kills people, i'll post a picture of some shitskin cunt wearing the flag of that country as a hijab

Go fuck yourself, mohammad, nobody but a handful of brainwashed retards buy this anymore.

If you didn't have Muslims you wouldn't have terrorist attacks though. Why is that?

Neck yourself Ahmed

The most interesting thing is that Islamic Terror has become so common that it is endemic now

praise kek

tell me more about this image senpai

Shut up 1 post by this ID.

Fuck off mudslime.
The day will come when we will eradicate every single last one of you subhuman pieces of trash. Deus Vult!

remember guis islam is the #religionofpiss

Didn't Muslims literally hide a terrorist in France for a bit till the police force raided and found him within a community

I don't think you people are on our side at all.

>facts support that a terrifying amount of U.S. muslims support sharia law

The vast majority of Muslims aren't terrorists, but they are complacent and support, while in most casesindirectly, terrorist ideology. This is why majority Muslim countries are so backwards.

I.E. the vast majority of Russians weren't part of the red army but the vast majority supported its actions and ideals.

She is part of the problem. Not a direct contributor to violence but a bringer of violence none the less. By proxy. Through her religion.

And even if you claim there's no link between Islamic culture and violence, she's a bringer of a shit culture. A completely rejectable culture.

Fuck off nigger

What is Ted Cruz doing over there dressed like that?

>wiped
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah yeah go cut your clit off or something

>>import islam
>>violence increases significantly
WRONG

Just a reminder that a few isolated invasions does not represent the west, the vast majority of christians are peaceful and may God bring his peace to every man woman and child on earth

Your ideology is based on war, your "prophet was a child rapist, racist, and absolute psychopath, and you belong to a death cult that completely rejects fellowship with any other person outside of your mindless drones fucking little boys and beheading apostates. Do the world a favor and make one less of you on the earth. In other words, swallow a .44

Help me come up with things to put in squares

Literally what do you mean to us? Europe is legitimately an irrelevant conglomerate of client states and arms research. By the numbers, youre irrelevant to us.

They may be "peaceful" but they praise and love these attacks. They love this shit. Therefore they are subhuman scum who do not deserve to live in our cities. GO BACK TO YOUR SHIT HOLES ALREADY. WERE SICK OF YOU CHEERING ON THE DEATH OF US.

muslim rats laughing about the attack live on facebook

anyone remember a video where theres a massive explosion and a little girl runs past screaming?
i think it was in iraq

Thanks for letting us know, Sadiq!

>It's not your fault
I hope you chocked to dead with your beaners and niggers faggot

trying to convince the fucking nazis and retards on here is like trying to convince a trumpette that hes a moron.
its basically impossible

Inshallah

Whoosh withheld

I think it was an airstrike on a small town

The issue is that there's no central figure (example: pope) to tell people what's right/wrong. Not a cuck, I hate shitskins.

As opposed to the U.K. where the last attack was literally this morning

anyone? lil girl running down the st screaming?

It absolutely DOES represent islam. The so called moderate muslims do nothing at all about the radicals they just cry about it being not them. Until they actually take control of thier religion from the radicals the radicals are in fact the most vocal and therefore representative faction.

And one day it will be in the U.S literally that morning.

Born in country of attack
Parents from ackbar land
Converted to islam
Parents say this isn't like him, but allauh is great"

Might wanna change that to "Attacker is of Asian descent"

You don't think top left handles that?

Oh, you're right. My bad, just woke up.
Gonna commit sudoku now.

A few? these happen every week

Fuck off Paki

It's just one black widow spider, don't worry about it! It may bite you, you don't know that it will, it's in your house for sure but don't worry about it.. Sure they are deadly but they don't represent all arachnids...

youtube.com/watch?v=ldLxsYT9aD0

lol try again

A paki wearing the jolly Rodger around her fucking head isn't patriotism. Stupid cunt

fuck off plebbit

the second they said it was a terror attack everybody already knew that muslims commited the act. do you want to know why? because 99.9% of terror attacks are carried out by muslims.

for a religion of peace you shits really have a nice monopoly on the practice. instead of chastising the west and equivocating your people's action, clean your own fucking house or shut the fuck up.

if you don't like it, go back to your homeland.

Violence is at the core of the Islamic ideology
Who chooses to follow it to the letter is neither here nor there. It is embedded in the doctrine
Until they go through their own reformation, it will continue to be the case

Fuck off barbarian cunt

Get yer man on it

retard

>100 years
boo fucking hoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcW0_sSuw

yeah why would you be mad, right?

That's right
Take this picture of your prophet Muhammad as a sign of good will and peace.

That has nothing to do with my point
Dickwad

see

retard

Mate, that's a union flag - jolly roger's a pirate flag.

Come back when you've been through hundreds of years of Islamic shit flinging followed by several years of brainwashing into thinking Islam is good for you.

baaaaa

how about we bomb the shit out of you?

And anyone who criticizes the violent calling of the Quran is branded an Islamophobe by the so-called 'Moderate' Muslims.

retard

hehehehe, trips of truth, eat it shitskin-apologists