What is a list of red pilled things I should be doing?

What kind of skills should I be learning? Hobbies? Reading ? Mental physical.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!pVRCzDII
artofmanliness.com/2016/12/21/call-new-strenuous-age/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How to fire a gun.

Trust me.

giving cummies to mummy

Take a look in the modern day Library of Alexandria

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!pVRCzDII

Careful user... once you swallow the red pill... no girl will ever want to touch your dick again.

-lift
-eat meat
-stop masturbating

watching anime and shitposting

Start lifting.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

— Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

gardening, cooking, chores :^3

anything you want but a true warrior masters both literacy and a weapon. Focus on reading and just mastering yourself as a person.

Imagine you have an inner voice and this voice is someone else who loves you and wants you to succeed. Think simply, the greatest changes take place when small victories add up.

reading the bible
going to church
learning a craft as a hobby (carpentry is good)
exercising
drinking lots of water

Study hermeticism.

Read the notes of Isaac Newton.

These two things will show you The Way.

- lift
- read the books in the mega folder the dutch posted
- hunt (possibly with a gun)
- don't take the black pill

Can you define the black pill for me?

take a good look in the mirror

nihilism, depression, atheism, suicidality, incel/mgtow lifestyle

the black pill is when you take the redpill but you can't accept the truth and can't keep fighting

Oh. So that is what is in the water here.

I see, cheers anons.

Coffee enemas.

>study
>lift
>eat healthy (minimum carbs, no candy and refined sugar, warm water + honey + lemon every morning on empty stomach)
>SOCIALIZE
>fuck regularly

I think that's still the blue pill, or "The Cypher Option"

marksmanship, studying history, being white, learning some sort of art (how else are you going to preserve that rich heritage you are creating) ,breeding with a white spouse, learning handyman skills (carpentry,plumbing,mechanic,etc)

basically things that make you productive and that can be passed on to your future children.

What are some traditional, repilled arts, Sup Forums?

Anything that promotes self-sufficiency and your personal autonomy.

Learn proper, safe and effective use of firearms.

Learn to make a garden and grow your own food.

Learn how to fix things instead of replacing them. Welding is a good general skill to know. Learn how to build a wooden frame.

Get out of debt.

These things not only make it so you don't have as much dependency on external entities, but they also assist in rebalancing the arch of your psyche and taking back the human experience.

artofmanliness.com/2016/12/21/call-new-strenuous-age/

Long article, but interesting. It touches on the historical roots of the structure of our modern society and the problems we still face because of it.

I will never stop masturbating. You will never stop me.

>pic related

Nothing really matters so just do whatever the fuck you want. You'll die the same anyway.

>stop masturbating
>just start blowing loads in your sleep

I hope you got money for boxers

The idea is to start blowing loads in actual women, cuckboy

the sperm gets reabsorbed into your body giving you huge test boosts