Facist Texts Worth Reading

Hi, /pol. I'm planning on joining the Britain First party in my country. Whilst I consider myself a fascist, I am severely lacking in quality texts for my ideology. I own a few, but I'd like more and unsure of what works are genuinely worth reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Tqg0v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JULIUS

EVOLA

I own 'Ride the tiger' but I'm unfamiliar with his library. Any other works you'd recommend?

"This time the world" by Lincoln Rockwell.

>Britain First party
how the fuck did a facebook page become a serious party

>Evola
>fascist

you have not read a word of his have you? He was much more right wing than fascism.

Looks interesting. Thank you.
I hope that when I'm in I can make an impact.
One of the few things politicians severely lack is showing passion and patriotism for their country, and inspiring it in their people. If we can reignite this we can get the country back.

Out of the options, it was the party that aligned most with my views desu.

you'll love it

>117831130
Yeah I was confused a bit by his suggestion. I was getting strong traditionalist/conservative vibes from ride the tiger rather than fascist.

You do realise that Britain First are a civic nationalist party controlled by Jews, right?

Proof?
Also, do you have a better suggestion? I long threw out the BNP as being even slightly viable a party.

Shame no more works were suggested. However thank you for the few that were given.

It's fascist, you fucking thick cunt.

YES, it is a Hufpo article but it does contain info of Fransens background:

archive.is/Tqg0v

Sorry, my mistake.

Is it possible Muslims are a greater grievance to us all rather than Jews? Whilst in the long run it'd be more beneficial to rid of them, Muslims are a menace that are much more easier to eradicate.

>I long threw out the BNP as being even slightly viable a party

Then why would you go for the BNP's retarded nephew? You're better off just voting UKIP and waiting for something else to come along, because all of Britain's major "fascist" groups are controlled opposition.

Well, I can't deny those digits. It's just a shame UKIP has fallen on hard times. Personally I haven't a clue who to join. I want to get active politically, I just lack the capital to start my own party instead. If it is as you say, then I will wait then, I suppose.

Maybe, but ultimately many Jews are supportive of unfettered Islamic immigration into Europe. I think it's ok to compromise some of your more 'extreme' leanings in the short term but BF are openly zionist and courting Jews just as the EDL did before them.

Shouldn't it be the other way round? Read first then choose your politics.

It's lamentable. I'll compromise, although after what happened to UKIP in the 2014 elections, I don't think I'll be voting for a while yet. If I ever attain a position of influence ever, voting reform will be something I'd definitely push.

Like I said, I have read many different political texts, ranging from the philosophical to fiction (it comes with the job). After everything that has happened over the past two decades, nationalism and authoritarianism is, in my opinion, the best course of action.

I would sleep on it for a bit. Once you sign up for an organisation like the one you have cited, it's something hard to shake off in later life.

he has many times criticized fascism harshly. He's a revolutionary conservative with heavy focus on traditionalism.

Don't join it it's just run by chavs and neo-nazis like all un-popular Right Wing movements in the UK. UKIP is also shit.

Maybe they need to reimagine themselves. Put at the forefront a figure who is charismatic, and not a politician, but a leader. That's how you revamp a political party.

They are chavs like I said so they don't understand the qualities of a leader. Why do you think they all live in council flats in one big tower block? It's a hive mind of autists.

>cucking that hard for kikes
>still gets rejected

Never concede to these hook-nosed cretins.

That is a double-edged sword. The working class vote is extremely easy to manipulate, and one thing that is shared amongst the working class is anti-immigration sentiment. If you get all the dumb masses to flock to you, then that's a few seats at the very least.

Yeah and right now the masses are not voting for anyone specific.

Fuck government and policy

Build ideology

See David Duke's My awakening & Jewish supremacism, Jared Taylor's Amren & Kevin MacDonald's Culture of critique trilogy.

I suppose.

Look out for Arron Banks, he's starting a new party soon with Nige, Wigmore and Lord Ashcroft

Hmm. I'll keep an eye out. I doubt they'll be extreme right wing authoritarian, I'd like to be part of a party with Farage in it.

>Women and Jews, Bad News!

You will be v& by your cucked Islamic caliphate govt and plice.

Why join anything official? Lets just hold back and hope that everything solves itself. The good jews might help us out in the end, or normies might wake up. No need to get all active.

That is why Sweden is in such dire straits. Everybody hopes that the problem and crises will solve itself. I need to get active to help contribute to making my country better than it is now. I've been waiting for things to solve themselves for too long. Now is the time to actually do something about it. By next election, even if I have to knock on the door of every house in Britain, I will try and get my party seats and power in parliament.

Godspeed user I was trying for a weak bait actually. Of course action needs to be taken it just hard to know what exactly.

Thank you. I've only got a couple of decades left, may as well use them doing something I feel passionate about. If the party does well and I do get high up in it some how, I won't disclose my name, but be on the look out for a man with a big bushy ginger beard.

Anything by Giovanni Gentile

britain first is controlled opposition

Britain First are a fucking embarrassment. I don't even mean that from a libtard perspective. They sell their own military merchandise to make it look like the money goes towards the troops but instead the money stays with them. They have over 1 million clickfarmed likes on Facebook but can barely manage 20 people at their annual conferences. Don't waste your time, OP.

Who would you suggest? I welcome alternatives.

MOSLEY
O
S
L
E
Y

This also.

it's over for Sweden, just sit back and watch it burn

>Giovanni Gentile
His books are extremely fascinating and useful in political discourse. I'd advise anyone with fascist leanings to read his works pose haste.

UKIP, unironically

BF are a joke. Don't waste your time with those idiots.

I'm worried about joining a sinking ship. Are they truly still viable?

Personally, I would join the Tories

Interesting. Although coming from a lower class background myself, I wonder if they do genuinely discriminate people such as I from getting into positions of leadership. Ukip seems more viable for getting into a position of influence.

Do you really have a choice ? Unless UKIP re-brands itself, Conservatives are the only real option

Ha hahaha
Goodbye Britain

I guess you're right. Although I think I'll wait a bit longer before deciding now. Maybe after the next election I'll decide definitively for sure.

Funny considering I'm mostly Italian

The amount of anons talking about joining the cuckservatives is fucked. What a gang of cuckolds.

>TRUST ME I'M WHITE

I took a massive shit earlier today and it clogged the toilet
Can you help me Italian Plummer?

At the very least Italy was more relevant on the world stage than your nation will ever be. Your nation doesn't even have it's own culture, and is destitute, with a menagerie of conflicting cultures and is frankly a mess. 'Goodbye Britain', at least there is a country and a civilisation to say goodbye to. If Argentina ever ceases to be, the only reply from the world would be a half arsed cough.

>Britain First party in my country

Wot?

'Britain First' would have been better typed, but yes, there exists such a party. It is the only fascist party in the UK that I initially thought resembled something I desired from a political party. Although from the other anons in this thread, apparently not.

>Falklands

triggered ?

How does one join Britain first lads?

>your nation doesn't have its own culture
Yup,you have no idea what you speak off,spare me the name calling

Its sad to see a old great empire go out like this,
it's like watching a old badass veteran get gangraped by angry brown people

a example to the rest of the world

Keep safe you fag,don't let a muzzies end you.

(You)

Just listen to rockwells stuff I've never heard a better portrayal of the reality of it all. Plus he has a patrician voice.

you don't if you want to keep some self-decency

Britain First are a honeypot. All right wing parties in the UK are controlled opposition at the moment. Even if they started with good intentions they became that way. Nige was not controlled - which is why they kept trying to kill him.

Stay off the security apparatus' radar for now and wait for something else to come along. Britain First are very very dodgy and an association with them could be damaging to your future life and career. Think very carefully about what you're doing.

seconded, these guys are a bunch of clowns

>joining the Britain First party
>requiring anything in quality

fucking dumbass
brits actually think that their "political beliefs" make them intellectual ay