Face it

He would have been in our side

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22f7mzxBdeQ&t=656s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's almost entirely agreed upon that Patrice was based-nig

possibly the basest nigger that ever nigged

He may have been anti PC but he was pro Black, through and through. So I'm not so sure OP

Not every nig is a nigger. Some are based even though they are shunned by their brethren.

youtube.com/watch?v=22f7mzxBdeQ&t=656s

Yes he would be.

He based

I never met him but I heard him on O & A all the time. It felt like a friend died.

I miss him.

he was pro black to an extent. He knew damn well that niggers were gonna nig. I think he would have been with us.

And why shouldn't he be pro-black? He was black. No based man betrays his own ancestors.

This guy is & will always be my #1 comedian. Not just for the laughs, but for the truth. He told it like it is no holds barred.

He died way WAY to fuckin soon.

If you've never seen Elephant In The Room you can stream it on YT for free. It'll be the best 1hr you've ever spent.

Too bad diabetes was on his.

Damn right.
He probably shouldn't have named the Jew so much, but I appreciate his sacrifice.

I know that feel. The Independence Day bit still is hilarious after all these years.

>t. Heebie Kikeburger

>its another le based nigger thread

hoooly fuck youre retarted

The first thing I thought when I heard about Independence Day 2 was that he could not see it.

Why shouldn't a black man be pro-black?

Listen to his appearance on Alex Jones.
Listen to his bit called called I endorse Hate Speech.
Watch the video on Fox where he makes a fool out of some feminist and talks about context.
Then listen to everything else because every bit of it was based as fuck.

Can't breathe. ;_;

Patrice hated the idea of mosque being built near WTC attack. RIP Big guy

pro black doesn't equate to anti-white

>you've heard a funny rape joke?!
>Yeah watch my HBO special, I'm pretty good at it.

Seriously though, Patrice was pro black and Ant was pro white and they would have some the most unfiltered and honest conversations that you'd never hear anywhere else. Goddamn I miss that fucker.

Can I please stop posting this deceased man every other day? It's disturbing. He wasn't fucking ghandi.

>He wasn't fucking ghandi.

Gandhi destroyed India. He was literally Nelson Mandela tier.