Nunes just fucked Trump so hard on this

I know Sup Forums's Trumpys are super excited about this, but him doing what he did today was incredibly shady, and will come back to hit him hard.

He played his hand way to aggressively.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/844668559926145025?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Justice
godlikeproductions.com/external?www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final%20Whistleblower%20Letter.pdf
freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf
cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh Okay.

You do understand what "incidental collection" means - it means that Trump's phone was not wiretapped, but the phones of the people he was talking to were wiretapped (like foreign diplomats).

If I phone the Russian Ambassador, I can be pretty sure that my conversation will be listened to by the security services as part of their foreign surveillance - it doesn't mean my phone is bugged!

>concern trolling
kys shariablue faggot

douchebag Shariablue troll, guess he didn't get the memo that his paymaster, Brock is dead

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Yeah, that's why Schiff is shitting in his pants. Boo hoo fucking hoo. Fuck off Libtards

mobile.twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/844668559926145025?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Actually, McCain just asked for a select committee or independent commission. This is going to backfire badly.

>Oy Vey!!! The congressman said there is evidence Drumpf might have been correct!!! Drumpf is finished now!!!!

Good old McCain

How? There was no formal investigation of Trump, this "collection" is apparently "incidental" so he notified Trump, which appears to be SOP.

time for an independent commission

good job nunes

>Oy Vey!!! They found something!!! Time for an independent commission!!!

>FBI literally confirmed an investigation has been going on since July 2016, and is still ongoing.
>daily connections between Trump administration and campaign on the daily
>Schiff saying they have more than just circumstantial evidence now
>Schiff is was a federal prosecutor, Nunes is a farm boy

Seriously? Please man, stop trying to delude yourself with "but leaks!" Or "but survailence!"

Some real shit is going down, and hardly any of it looks good for Trump at this point.

I'll just quote reddit for you

>Did you ever watch The Wire? Remember how, when they were surveiling the Towers, if the phone call didn't contain anything pertinent (like one of the tower boys having phone sex) then they were required to turn the recording off? A similar situation is happening here were they are "surveiling" people on the opposite of the line as a ruse to surveil the Trump Team. Notice how none of the documents Nunes got were related to Russia? Then why weren't they deleted and the person in the other end kept masked? It's because they were trawling for information that could be leaked to damage the Republicans. I have little doubt this went beyond Trump and likely was done to many of the Republicans in the primary.
It's all smoke and mirrors

The fuck are you smoking? They both knew this "incidental collection" had absolutely nothing to do with any investigation of Trump by any agency. They admitted this in both press conferences

>THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF!

That's not how surveillance law works
If a foreign or domestic target is being surveilled and the get a call from a government party the suvailling agency is to stop listening *unless* things of an illegal nature are being discussed
That being said they can only listen to those said conversations for a small amount of time and usually it's such a limited time frame nothing of an illegal nature comes to life
It has to do with warrants and admissible in court evidence. There will be a lot of people in various MSM outlets, government agencies and former King Nigger appointees about to be in a world of trouble for the role the played in trying to delegitimizing the Trump admin

What

>"TRUMP WAS NOT WIRETAPPED BUT EVERYONE HE TALKED TO WAS WIRETAPPED!"

the same mccain whos 2008 campaign was run by manafort's lobbying firm partner?

Incidental collection, used as a way of bypassing FISA, is very illegal. The fact that these were reported and widely disseminated with US Persons' names and without any kind of sanitization is mind boggling.

WELL
E
L
L

JEFF
E
F
F

Comey is dirty as fuck.

Wow...how will Drumpflestiltskin ever recover...

"marching_orders"

Songbird singing in the dead of night
My country's wrong and yours is right
All my life
I've been waiting for this moment to arrive

>McCain

...... Inhales deeply.....

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAGAHAHAGAGAGA

This is what happens when you put a dude with an Agricultural degree as chairman on the intelligence committee

lmao he's way out of his depth

LMAO sure

how was it shady, how will it come back to bite him?

is it not common sense that when the FBI confirms they've been investigating someone for 8 months that they probably bugged their phone?

Trump is vindicated! He was right... They are on to him...

I am baffled. It's fucking crazy he went straight to Trump without informing anyone else (except Ryan). He either didn't think about the repercussions of doing this, or has some backup plan that isn't clear (maybe trying to distance himself?).

> way to aggressively.

Trump is the President, or did you forget that?

He went and told Trump info, while Trump administration is currently under investigation, and without informing anyone else on the committee. That is as shady as you can get.

If you can't trust the President, who can you trust?

Checkmate Faggot

He's also being investigated.

Right because the first person you go to with new evidence is the person under investigation, not the investigating body of course.

Members of the Trump campaign were not government entities.

Hahahaha, do you believe everything that comes out of Trump's mouth? Hahahahahahahahaha.

He outright lies every day.

lol he did inform Ryan. He said he went to "the speaker" first.

fuck off blueshare

>the president is the head of the us government!

The FBI reports to the president

failed witch hunts that haven't turned up a single piece of evidence don't change the structure of the government. you're advocating for the deep state intelligence agencies to seize control of the government from elected officials

He said the info had nothing to do with the Russia investigation. Why would he bring the info to the committee if it had nothing to do with their investigation?

>the [FBI] Director reports to the Director of National Intelligence, who in turn reports to the President.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation

President is head of the Executive Branch, FBI is part of the Executive Branch. Dipshit.

They report to Congress ya fuckin leaf

>le drumpf is finished guyz pol btfo how will pol ever recover

I'm tired of these posts

sage

The FBI is under the Justice Department, which is an executive agency. The fuck are you talking about?

this has nothing to do with the fbi

maybe we'll investigate you, fool.

For investigations like these they report to congressional committees, like the one Nunes is head of for now

There will always be shills and trolls. I'm more tired of people falling for the b8

>Nunes just admitted that Putin is wiretapped

Treasonous

you must forgive my friend - the stroke, it is a bitch, yes? brain damage

99.999% certain op is fat disgusting slob john schindler or mentally insane lunatic louise mensch

Fucking losers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation
>Operating under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Justice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Justice
>The United States Department of Justice (DOJ), also known as the Justice Department, is a federal EXECUTIVE department of the U.S. government

Guess who the head of the Executive branch of government is?

Until congressmen start suspecting that
some serious fuckery is going on and go tell the president the head of the FBI is a liar, which happened just a few hours ago. So yeah, Trump's going to fire your friend Comey.

There is a house oversight committee, but that doesn't mean the chain if command goes through Congress. Every Executive Agency is theoretically held accountable to an oversight committee.

"Wire" refers to the connection between the phones

Trump didn't say "bugged"

Great way of putting it. Certainly whatever fisa they had expired with trump's win so in order to continue their surveillance op they had to bypass it by illegally unmasking names and leaking the transcripts throughout the IC to sort out after Obama got out of office

>trump orders all investigations against him to be shut down

Yeah dude nothing bad would come of that

>Investigators not cooperating with house Intel ctte.

I'd say that's an investigation that's begging to be shut down.

He literally stated they were tossing around the information they gathered with the peoples names. Meaning they were spying on them and sharing it, "incidental" or not. It was not being used as an accident after it was taken. It was shared with people that didn't need to see it. That is what Nunes said.

Well then who does the House Intelligence Committee report to...oh yeah, Devin Nunes

The oversight committee doesn't have any power over the FBI. They subpoena records and witnesses like any other investigative body. It's just a check on the FBI.

... the congress doesn't hold any power over the FBI... lol...

Most of them are already defeated, they just don't know it yet.

The Senate confirms the head of the FBI every 6 years. Other than that, they can really only bog the FBI down in hearings.

How are those pennies adding up?

Nunes said all the info collected was INCIDENTALLY and LEGALLY. He also give no time frame. He also didn't show this info with anyone else on the committee, and said I dunno we have to wait till Friday for any sort of specifics.

Only Trump dick suckers thought what he said helped Trump, which was Nunes entire plan. To muddy the water.

That would be excellent evidence, except the intelligence community doesn't have a stellar record when it comes to "incidental" surveillance.

>is it not common sense that when the FBI confirms they've been investigating someone for 8 months that they probably bugged their phone?

That's not what Nunes said at all.

That may be the case, but that's not what Nunes said.

When has the government ever admitted to illegal surveillance?

ITT: Russia tries to decipher hearings and uses the power of autists alongside their own think tanks

That's irrelevant to my point and this issue. People are trying to claim that Nunes statement some how gives credence to Trump's wiretapping claim. When it doesn't.

It does. The FBI said there wasn't any wiretaps, it seems they weren't being honest.

Go look exactly at what Comey said.

No, he did what he needed to do.

He got the info out into the public sphere before the Dems on the Int. Committee, the FBI, or various others could dilute or prevent it.

This is not what the FBI said at all.

He went public with it first.

Smartest (and safest) thing he could have done

obama is a faggot scumbag cheater who broke the law with hillary and still lost the election

godlikeproductions.com/external?www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final%20Whistleblower%20Letter.pdf

You sound just like the people who thought Hillary would get in trouble

SHAREBLUE is here.

don't you have to visit daddy david in the hospital?

So is every other shill for every other person involved. CTR harder, Tard.

Didn't your dad just have a heart attack?

And you're here shitposting

Scum

fuck off. Take your 40 cents and go buy a gumball shill twat

it's hard to get paid by dead men

Hurry up and try to impeach him.
I want to kill you now.
We're not bluffing about civil war.
It's a warning.

GCHQ & brit Christopher Steele (dossier)

He was forced to, freedom watch threatened him.

Lol, you're not going to do shit you little neckbeard bitch.

cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

Don't worry, he'll be impeached before the end of the year.

I'm betting my life on it.

>cell phones can't be wiretapped
>drumpf btfo

The same guy who called Rand a Russian traitor?

>deep state holds indefinite investigation to collect intel on Trump and leak it to the press.

Ok, keep us posted.

I'm with I am fully prepared to go down in a blazing glory. I consider Trump our last chance to start making things right. I won't live in a world more depraved than this one.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Here's why Nunes cane clean.