CODE RED IN MALTA! CODE RED IN MALTA!

Malta is going off the deep end, and it's thanks to this piece of shit.

Guys, our lunatic Prime Minister wants to impose a gender quota of women...

In Parliament. He wants to add seats to maintain the balance so that 40% of Parliament is made of women at all times.

Of course, the Labourite news is spinning this as a good thing, not even mentioning once that it will require a Constitutional amendment of course. Because what is Constitution?

Please save us, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

ccmalta.com/publications/malta-citizenship-investment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diversity is your strength, tell them you need more shitskins to balance out the dominance of racial inequality in your parliament

Potato is life, so 40% of the seats must be potato too

I wish people who pushed these kinds of agendas would start getting killed so people were less eager to push that level of degenerate lunacy.

Ignoring them or arguing with them is clearly not working.

If digits he gets testicular cancer and they have to remove his junk.

Bump

No man who still has intact junk would say this sort of shit. Fuck this cancerous garbage. I even celebrated when he was elected because the previous party was corrupt.

I want corruption back. I prefer it to THE LITERAL DEATH OF THE REPUBLIC.

one must have balls in order for them to get tumor'd

Thank you based leaf..

So at what point will Western civilizations unanimously agree that quotas and forced diversity is racist and ridiculous?

Hopefully soon.

Atleast you didnt get the forced multiculti parliament we got

What's the name of that guy who runs all the time and never wins? The one who wants to ban foreigners from Europe and build an island for trash and power. I think he's an artist?

isn't malta the seat of the president of the EU lol typical

Norman Lowell

Its impossible to fuck a nation like Malta, its too small. You could put anyone in charge

>president of the EU
There is no president of the EU.
There is a Presidency of the Council which Malta does currently hold. It rotates annually.
Yes, that's him. Thanks, Gorg Borg.
Anyway, how are things on your glorious island?

Enjoy the collapse with us bro.
Don't worry we'll come back for you in the next crusade.

Dude, look at the op. We're fucked.

I did but I doubt Muscat can do any real damage.
Then again, I have no idea how politics in your country works.

Do you speak English, Maltese, and Italian? Or just English? Who do the Maltese like more Italy or Britain?

Oh look another maltafag,
why haven't the nationalists opposed this shit and return to being a conservative party yet, that's the only way they'll ever return to political relevance. It's almost like they are controlled opposition

I speak all three. And Italian and British-leaning Maltese have a bit of a rivalry, including in soccer (where the Brit-leaning Maltese are getting wrecked).

This has recently started to get pushed again, I hope they'll find their balls. This is something they'll win the people's minds over... I hope.

all they have to do is get a strongman as leader and say the word "immigration" and they instantly win

>I speak all three.
Well look at you. Do you guys pick up broadcasts from Italy?
Do you know any sources where I could learn some Maltese? Not to fluency just enough to hold a very basic conversation.

And what type of rivalry?

Muscat's stance on Immigration was something that made him popular. PN can't do that because PL are NOT weak on Immigration, if anything they were stronger. NOW THIS

We do... And I don't know, sorry man.

And generally friendly. Some assholes though. Like "Pfft, that jackass likes Juventus/Manchester United, can you believe it?"

i also speak all three, best way to do it is just learn it naturally by listening to conversations and speaking to natives, you'll pick it up eventually

soz :3

Killing everyone who disagrees doesn't work out too well

t. Hillary Clinton

I speak Italian I kinda wanted to learn a Semitic, you know, something different but didn't want to dive into arabic. I thought Maltese would be easy because of it's shared vocabulary.

Anyway, anything else about Malta I should know? I hear you guys get blinded by the sun occasionally. And is Gigantia open to the public?

What if I told you that we had this happen with women and brown people.

nah nigga, nationalists should go hard, make muscat's immigration plan look like woodstock

GET INTO THE STREETS MY MALTESE FRIEND.

Fid-dinja hawn aktar imgienen minn nies f'sensihom.

Just the cabinet, though. Malta's situation is a bit more fucked up.

Won't happen with this weaselly bitch Simon.

yeah Ġgantija is open to visitors, had a field trip heir when we were kids, really makes you appreciate the precursors

Far more, one's an internal party thing the other is literally the death of the democratic republic.

COUP FUCKING WHEN!?

I was told that there is a limit that they allow in a day is that still a thing?

t. Irishman

Stay strong based Malta.

Also, can I live in your country? I promise I wont ruin everything like most Brits abroad do.

M8, I'm pretty sure that they're LITERALLY full.

You want to live in our country after what I just said?

*I* don't want to live in our country after what I just said.

>you need more shitskins
Their language is already an Arabic dialect. It's too late for them.

fuck off pajeet, we're full

>The origins of the Maltese language are attributed to the arrival, early in the eleventh century, of settlers from neighbouring Sicily, where Siculo Arabic was spoken, following the Fatimid Caliphate's conquest of the island at the end of the ninth century.[11] This claim has been corroborated by genetic studies, which show that contemporary Maltese people share common ancestry with Sicilians and Calabrians, with little genetic input from North Africa and the Levant.[12][13]

>>>little genetic input from North Africa and the Levant.[12][13]

ccmalta.com/publications/malta-citizenship-investment
you can buy citizenship if you can afford it

>testicular cancer and they have to remove his junk.

>tfw you had testicular cancer and you're the most red-pilled person you know...

The opposite spin is that 60% of the parliament must be made up of men

Your balls got bigger in heaven friend.

How likely is it to actually happen? All I know about your politics is that Labour (before this at least) wasn't so bad because they wanted to stop the EU forcing more immigration on you.

But the pajeets are why I want to leave here!

40%. Anything between that is acceptable.

But you know that there'll never be less than 40% men for this rule to kick in.

I don't know. It will require a referendum if there's not immediate outcry, then 2/3rds in Parliament.

No, one got too big for this Earth. That was the problem.

the original settlers ethnicity has been mostly mixed out of the population, families here are either descendants of the french, Italian or Spanish soldiers based here during a period of time when the island's population was much smaller

I read, for Sicily but I assume you're similar, that the Muslims largely forbade inter-mixing and the ones that did mix got kicked out by the Normans.

Have you ever had your DNA tested?

I have faith, though, as sure as the Lord sits at the right hand of the Father, I, too, will be rejoined with my right nut in Heaven.

Salute man. But. Back to the topic at hand.

i haven't no, being such a small country though mean that genealogy records are quite easy to get your hands in, my family is ethnically all Italian. However i bet some arab genetics must not have gotten completely cleansed by the Normans and the roman inquisition

Bonus fun fact: The roman inquisition of 1561-1798 completely annihilated all Jews from the islands

What's the name of the british and the italian leaning squads?

>Malta
>size 70% of Texel
>400.000 people

No names, really. It's just a fun rivalry.

I've traced my family back to the mid 1700s, all Italian. But my DNA test put me with 1.5% Middle Eastern and 1.2% N. African, so you probably do.
Frankly, I think it tagged along. Like it's really old and just stuck around over the centuries. Though I might have had a Coptic ancestor who fled Egypt. Can't prove it though.

Malta is considerably bigger than Texel.

>€650,000
I cant afford this, meanwhile niggers get into europe for free by the hundreds of thousands.

looks like we need to take you back under our wing

It's not meant for people like you Esteban

Kill him

Aren't you guys Semitic?
In which case, fuck off to Israel.

Maybe Ill just go and overstay my visa >:(

I wish I could, we're not jewish, we're very vaguely semitic from a thousand years ago, but 99% Euroepan

Only now? We already have that, in fact we already have an obligatory % of trans-people.

Good luck !

Wait what? How's that work?

Don't work at all, that's why our parlament is irrelevant, stupid and only discuss the most idiotic laws. Trans are not exactly in the parlament though, they just fired hetero men in some irrelevant position to hire trans, their job is to make the country aware of the LGBT issues and make us all diverse and all that bullshit

Liberals parlament, the worse kind.

That sounds like banana republic shit. I'm guessing the ones that aren't elected are not respected, either?

It is banana republic shit. We are a banana republic now, thanks to all this changes.

That's why Trump said during the election that if he didn't win, America would become Venezuela or Argentina, he knew that's what liberals do.

So... hope Malta don't come that way or otherwise you will be banana republic-tier in 50 years.

There are no Liberals or Conservatives here.

Political agenda consists of copying what is currently popular to seem progressive, and attract younger voters.
The older voters won't ever consider switching sides no matter how badly their party fucks up.

The original settlers that built the temples came from Sicily. They all died off from wasp parasites or some other pre historic bullshit.

The islands were non inhabited for centuries until the Phoenicians settled for trade purposes, and later Romans.

Last names are mostly Italian, Spanish, or Scandinavian, but that doesn't mean its where the people came from.
Only noble families need a last name. Peasants don't.

Also, the Knights of the Order Hospitallier were actually very small in number. No more than 600.

If I had to guess, I'd say most Maltans are descendants of Phoenicians, who themselves were from modern day Lebanon.

>I'd say most Maltans are descendants of Phoenicians
Genetic evidence disagrees with you.

Also, I don't think anyone actually plans on voting infavor of this law.

The current politicians will be committing collective suicide if they do.
There is no way they will risk the status quo.

Its nothing more than a stunt to get on CNN and maybe attract more visa buyers.

Show me.

Show me something to suggest a link to Lebanese.

You do have ME/NA genetics. Of course. But you're no doubt mostly European.
Get a DNA test.

>Texel: 463,3 km2
>Malta: 316 km2

>bigger

Why lie about "genetic evidence"?

And I never said ME.
Poenicians settled over a millennium before the Islamic invasion of the Levant and North Africa by Bedouins from the Arab peninsula.
They were Mediterraneans.

>Why lie about "genetic evidence"?
I'm not. Take a bunch of DNA tests for tons of people on the island. You will find more European than MENA.

WHERE DO ALL THESE MALTESE POSTERS COME FROM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LITERAL EUROPEAN NIGHT

WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE INVADING OUR BOARD