BARCELONA

Sup Forums get on this quick, deleted thread I screencapped.

should we report this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117833113/
cni.es/
twitter.com/policia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexadecimal
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/
ar.globedia.com/detenidos-barcelona-valencia-adoctrinamiento-yihadista
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Report it, I already did

bump

may be a hoax, better safe than sorry.

nope. reverse image search of the op pic goes to an article published last year.

Up to you, personally I'm all up for more Muslim Tokyo Drifting through cucked city pedestrian areas.

Donde esta el cuarto de baño?

idiot

i called 911 and tried explaining it to them but they hung up when read out the binary code

This is fucked up.

I posted here after March 15 so if I'm fucked I'm fucked.

But I'm no terrorist.

We need to start reporting this shit.

Spanishbros. Can you contact your local authorities? If you have relatives in the area you need to warn them too.

Bump

The location is a large train station btw.

bump to your bump

Spanishbros please respond.

It's possible that you have less than 24 hours.

Do we have an archive of the thread? The muzzies might be using code in the threads they post. Not for us, but for each other to receive confirmations.

Down the hall on the left, flush twice please

CALL THE POLICE FAGGOTS WE CANT LOSE SPAIN!!!

bamp again.

Spanishbros pls respond

The law doesn't work like you're thinking dumbass.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117833113/
its a troll you fucking newfags

The pistols picture was old as well

babby's first roleplay

It's a train station.
Looks legit.
Authorities need to get to work NOW.

If the Ides of March was true, it probably won't matter. Especially if everyone who posted here after the 15th is labeled as a suspect for terror.

Or it could be a globalist plan to shut us down. Either way we should warn the authorities in Barcelona.

BUMP POR PAPA

You can report at CNI

cni.es/

Even if it's fake that faggot needs to be suicided

reporting in
whats up burgers?

call the cops
>call the cops
call the cops
>call the cops
call the cops
>call the cops
call the cops
>call the cops
call the cops
>call the cops
call the cops
>call the cops
call the cops
>call the cops

>Barcelona
>Report

No, please, let it happen

I dont know what is going on itt but I'm gonna take a siesta

op has admited its a fucking fake after someone said they notified interpol
>lN3iLE1U 3 posts by this id
>DON'T READ IT, THAT'S FAKE, MADE BY A FRIEND, DON'T TAKE THIS AS SERIOUS
>FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE, ALL SAY FAKE, HE'S A TROLL

Read the OP and then give anonymous tips to Barcelonian authorities that there may be aims for terrorist attacks on those coordinates.

Where have you been?
We've always been listed.
Unless you were actually involved it does not matter.
If they try to just start arresting people they'll end up with a lot of dead agents who stepped into a hornet's nest.
I welcome them to try.

bump.

some user report it AND let us know when it has been reported and to who.

i like barcelona.

they have great goat cheese.

Why anonymous

CNI is probably the place to go, or the national police

WHAT'S GOING ON IN BARCELONA???
WHAT'S WITH THE COORDINATES??

GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN

this

yes

do I need to say more?

report it to twitter.com/policia
also who cares its Sans, that place is full of pickpocketers

Are they going to put lots of countries threads here, and ask for the whole world to shutdown Sup Forums because it's a terrorist organization or something like that?

Fucked?
Oh no my friend, they are about to overplay thier hand and take everything from us.

They will make us all men with nothing to lose.

Free. Truly free.

Barcelona has a big ass sandnigger population

It wouldnt be surprising if ISIS or associates were recruiting or influential there if as Anon5 says ISIS has spread a fuckton through Europe

Yesterday a couple of jihadist were arrested in Barcelona. Hope you gave the alarm, thanks Sup Forums

I think they will throw a big net, and fish tens of thousands of anons for arrest WORLDWIDE, there is still time to get out of Sup Forums

Report here fags

cni.es/

OP here, I am glad I am helping out and saving lives. Save the screencap and share it.

baby

like the one yesterday shill?

Could have been a jihadist getting cold feet.

Report anyway and hope for the best.

Doesnt matter

The fag that did it deserves to get rekt

someone should report this ...

what's going on in expo hotel barcelona??

a few minutes ago someone had a thread posting this here, not sure what it is. looks like hexadecimal code, but was only garbage coming out. i guess after today/yesterday its just some faggots trying to hop on the hype and get (you)s through bullshit cryptoposts

40 E0 71 A8 75 EC 70 E7 7A A8 7D FB 34 EB 75 E4 78 ED 70 A8 50 CC 40 A6 34 C9 34 DA 61 FB 67 E1 75 E6 34 E5 75 E1 7A FC 75 E1 7A ED 70 A8 47 FC 71 EF 3A A8 75 EC 70 E7 7A A6 34 CB 7C ED 77 E3 34 E4 75 E1 7A EB 7C E9 7A AF 67 A8 78 E9 6D ED 66 A8 76 E7 75 FA 70 A8 60 E7 34 E4 71 E9 66 E6 34 E5 7B FA 71 A8 75 EA 7B FD 60 A8 7D FC 3A A8 40 E0 71 A8 64 FA 7B EA 78 ED 79 A8 7D FB 34 FC 7C E9 60 A8 67 E1 7A EB 71 A8 60 E0 71 FA 71 A8 75 FA 71 A8 66 E9 7D EC 71 FA 67 A8 75 FC 34 FC 7C ED 34 E5 7B E5 71 E6 60 A4 34 E3 71 ED 64 A8 7D FC 34 F9 61 E1 71 FC 34 FB 7B A8 63 ED 34 EC 7B E6 33 FC 34 EF 71 FC 34 E9 7A A8 7D E6 72 E4 61 F0 34 E7 72 A8 67 E0 7D FC 64 E7 67 FC 71 FA 67 A8 7D E6 34 FC 7C ED 34 CC 50 DC 34 EB 7C E9 7A E6 71 E4 67 A6 34 C9 78 FC 71 FA 7A E9 60 E1 62 ED 78 F1 38 A8 7D FC 34 E1 67 A8 75 A8 76 E1 60 A8 76 ED 60 FC 71 FA 34 FC 7B A8 67 E0 75 FA 71 A8 79 ED 67 FB 75 EF 71 FB 34 FC 7C E9 60 A8 63 E9 6D A8 76 ED 77 E9 61 FB 71 A8 7D FC 34 C5 5D CF 5C DC 34 E4 71 E9 70 A8 60 E0 71 E5 34 FC 7B A8 78 ED 75 FE 71 A8 60 E0 71 A8 76 E7 75 FA 70 A8 71 E6 60 E1 66 ED 78 F1 34 E1 72 A8 75 E4 78 A8 60 E0 71 F1 34 FB 71 ED 34 E1 67 A8 7D E5 75 EF 71 FB 34 EA 71 E1 7A EF 34 FB 7C E9 66 ED 70 A8 75 E6 70 A8 60 E0 71 A8 66 ED 67 FC 34 E1 67 A8 75 E4 78 A8 67 E0 7D E4 78 FB 3A A8 5E FD 67 FC 34 EC 7B A8 7A E7 60 A8 78 ED 60 A8 60 E0 71 E5 34 E3 7A E7 63 A6

>people who actually take this seriously

EITHER WAY ANONS CONTACT THE HOTEL ABOUT THE POSSIBLE TERRORIST BOMB ATTACK!
Nice trips btw. Yeah i was there and figured it had to do with a decimal code

i can't report it ....we dont speak the fucking language...

I want cointelpro to pls go and stay go

LOL! Is this what white people have been reduced to due to fear? Reporting Sup Forums threads(???) to authorities. LMFAO. What a cowardly miserable scums. Maybe if they were less degenerate. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE! No wonder Erdogan threatens you regularly of an invasion. I just wish we'd do it already. Looks like you are afraid of your own shadows.
ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

Below it is the biggest train station of the city.

Spaniard bros please report!

BUMP

that was the thread i was reffering too. thx for the screencap even though it being bullshit probably

you cant be the stupid
how about you read the thread i linked and see for yourself
>Original owner of the thread. That was a hoax for a popular spanish forum. Don't take this as seriously. THAT'S FAKE and WE CONTACTED TO Sup Forums AND AUTHORITIES ABOUT THIS FAKE HOAX. DON'T TAKE THAT AS SERIOUSLY.

Did anybody get a d/l of the image that cryptanon posted along with the hex?

BUMP

How bout trying to translate that code to either octal or to binary?

>posts 2 guns
>attacks with a knife

whats his plan this time. Attack with a spoon?

If it is, the target is not the hotel is the Sants station.

Stop posting shit; if any isis sandngger is brave enough to come to BCN i'll fucking cut his balls off

Contact both the hotel and the station. They should understand english.

What happened on march 15th?

That's the main train station barcelona sants.
There is a police station right there and 20 police at every time, some on dedicated antiterrorimo duty,not to mention security guards,overall more weapons tha the whole London metropolitan police.

Why do you talk out of your ass, Ahmed? Montjuic is an old royal palace repurposed as a museum, and the train station closeby is small as fuck

octal gave only bullshit too
and it doesnt look binary as that would be 0 and 1 only. however i have basically no knowledge of codes and an user with any knowledge about this at all might do a better job

Thank you.

next time use archive.is
it's probably prank tho

London attack was announced here as well, probably by your cousin.

wtf bruh

I meant translate it TO binary.

Maybe I'm retarded and don't understand binary, but the code in the translator does not match the one in the post.

Forgotten Languages

Most likely unrelated to OP

Probably schizo.

where can we report this?

Dense much? The rebuttal was probably posted by NSA/BND/MI5 taking over his IP.

maybe we should ask /k/ if they have anons in barcelona ready so they can stop any potential attacker, Sup Forums will be known as anti-terroristgroup and we will get more influence among the normies as good guys

some of you guys are alright
don't post on 4chins tomorrow

>Barcelona

Paki for sure.

Anyways the most obvious target tomorrow in Spain should be Gijón because the Israeli football team is there to play a match on Friday. Hope nothing happens because if they attack Asturias I'll get really mad.

Que estación ni que niño muerto. Es Montjuic, charnego

it's too late.

they're coming for you

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THERE IS SOME CRAZY SHIT ON THAT IMAGE SECOND IMAGE, GO LOOK FOR YOURSELVES NO WAY IM GOING TO PUT THAT SHIT HERE

GO ON 4PLEBS AND OPEN THE SECOND IMAGE, READ WHATS WRITTEN THERE

IT'S ABOUT D.A.K SHIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexadecimal

Please guys I'm not trying to slide but there was another morse mystery posted on Sup Forums a few days ago. It is screencapped in pic related. These anons couldn't make sense of it.

Let them burn hala madrid

Autism

Also >Original owner of the thread. That was a hoax for a popular spanish forum. Don't take this as seriously. THAT'S FAKE and WE CONTACTED TO Sup Forums AND AUTHORITIES ABOUT THIS FAKE HOAX. DON'T TAKE THAT AS SERIOUSLY.

is a ghost post, aka not originally from the Sup Forums thread. Anyone can post that and pose as OP.

That means the only rebuttal we have is:

Which might have been posted by his terror buddy as well.

>Dense much?
kek
related to this, first pic looks like that weird cassini diskus code (protip DONT watch their videos)
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

1st picture looks like forgotten languages site
now I'm spooped for real

Dont worry about us ;)
ar.globedia.com/detenidos-barcelona-valencia-adoctrinamiento-yihadista