STUDY: Employers Discriminate Against Candidates With 'Gay Voice'

>STUDY: Employers Discriminate Against Candidates With 'Gay Voice'

>Feminine-sounding men and masculine-sounding women are at a disadvantage in the workforce and society.

>A study has shown that men and women with a "gay-sounding" voice are being denied high-level employment opportunities — as well as entry into heterosexual social circles.

advocate.com/business/2017/3/22/study-employers-discriminate-against-candidates-gay-voice

=============

What do you think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
discord.gg/3enJd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*BBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Most people dont like homosexuals.
They're just not open about it
Also men with a gay voice and women with a masculine voice (from my experience) are all around unpleasant people to work with and tend to be whiney

bump

Yes, I /would/ discriminate against people with a faggot lisp even if they were straight.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssss...
BBBBRRRAAAAPPPPFFFFFFF

I hate it because it sounds fake, like you're not being yourself. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to completely change your personality.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c

148 IQ gay here. It's absolutely true. Nothing has changed my life so profoundly as vocal coaching. Literally nothing is as important than sounding good.

'gay' voice is completely their choice in 99% of cases

It's almost as if people are genetically predisposed to hate aberrations.

>STUDY: Employers Discriminate Against Candidates With 'Gay Voice'
NEWSFLASH: It's not just employers, EVERYONE ON EARTH does this, and with good reason.

>have a male colleage at work with gay voice and behavior
>overall lacking any personality
> is a completely uninteresting person
> I hate his guts with a burning passion for no reason

Gays are neurotic and unstable. They're commonly borderline personalities, narcissists, and histrionics. Literally some of the worst people to work with.

You can hear it in their voices.

I get discriminated by Irish people as I sound posh to them, thus they usually take on a resentful attitude toward me, thinking that I look down upon them as inferiors, well I've learned to.

>as well as entry into heterosexual circles

Wait wut

Straight people surround themselves with other straight people? Well no fucking shit.

What's with this need to try and force normal people into the lives of these fucking head cases?

There was another report the other day that FtM women are finding straight women wont go out with them.

I mean, what do they fucking expect? It's not like there's a shortage of straight men willing to dick a girl.

Just gas these people already.

Gays just need to use it to their advantage. One of my friends is a massive flaming faggot, but he makes plenty managing the make up department of some store chain

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/3enJd

kys faggot

One day, we can hope, there will be a headline saying the following
Humans discriminate each other based on a myriad of factors, height, color, ethnicity, voice sound, looks, habits, teeth, etc. But what gets people rejected the most is being a complete aberration/anomaly that signals additional problems since no one wants to deal with unecessary bullshit, this descrimination of the other based on aberrant signals is a feeling which has evolved in our and other species because its extremelly adaptative and we intuitivelly can tell if people are dumb or mentally ill based on these criteria

Sadly, due to SJW culture, we are teaching ourselves to turn off out intuition in exchange of the delusion of equality, of opportunities, feelings, and even suffering.

saged

Why would an employer want to hire someone that many people would be uncomfortable talking with? People naturally avoid weird things or things that are not normal. Pretty basic shit.

This

This sucks, I'm told I sound pretty feminine but it's not like my word choice is any different from others. I'm not sitting here talking about how fabulous everything is, for fuck's sake...

How much percentage of the overall population do gays comprise? 3 percent was it?

I remember the meme about gays being 25 percent of the population, and people used that to justify passing laws for them and shit.

Maybe employers shouldn't worry about whether or not bigots are uncomfortable speaking with one of their employees.

It's really weird since this seems to be a modern day western thing too.
Shit, men in ancient Rome and Feudal Japan did fag shit with each other all the time, yet they were still always portrayed as normal looking and sounding individuals who went home and porked their wives with the best of them, they just happened to enjoy sticking it in man butt too.

Maybe Alex Jones is right. It's probably something in the water.

Maybe that is the employers fucking problem, after all theres several different niches.

Im sure if the fag sounding man is the best at his job he will still get hired tho

Some of the most judgmental people ive worked with were gay dudes. Legit mean-girl type personality just shitting on everyone and freaking out if you say anything back

BRAAP AP AP APH

>"straight" man with lisp
>"not" a faggot
pick one

Gross. What a hambeast, you need to take her burgers away from her merrika

virgin confirmed.

witnessed

I was the most accepting person in the world as a kid, and there was this one tranny working at JCPenny I think. Weirded the fuck out of me. This shit is not natural, so normal people will avoid it. Basic rules of nature.
>Employers shouldn't care their their customers might be uncomfortable
No, that's not how it works.

Things that are working as intended the post. The vocal inflection that gay men parrot and share is nothing but a meme and identifier.

It's forced vocal inflection to point out to anyone within ear shot that they are looking for a gay hook up. It has nothing to do with personality, it's not a natural state or a biological response. It's 100% acting out to get attention.

I would merely on the basis that it is annoying as fuck.
>thith ith disthcwiminathun
boohoo

THEY PURPOSELY PUT ON THE FUCKING ANNOYING RETARDED VOICE, IF THEY DON'T WANT TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAIN THEY SHOULD TALK NORMALLY AROUND OTHERS AT WORK AND LEAVE THE GAY HOMO VOICE TO THEIR OWN AND PRIVATE LIFE

jesus thats 2, quads Ive gotten today. kek is looking out for me.

>mfw gay voice

I hate my voice. It's why I don't talk to anyone. I've tried "changing" my voice but it sounds too fake and forced.

scream loud a lot (somewhere private/secluded) and get chronic hoarse voice for 3 months. it'll permanently lower your voice a few semitones. about that lisp (in case you have it), can't help you with that dude.
>t. former death metal vocalist for 4 years.

Does Richard Spencer's voice count as feminine?

I don't know why but i read this in a very camp voice.

Why would they ever be allowed in heterosexual social circles?
So they can bitch and moan?

Maybe they should be less gay?

Good. I don't mind gays, but fairies and transbenders belong in the oven