Sports Thread

Does Sup Forums actually like sports?
I understand basket ball is right out, which is fine basketball is boring as shit and so is soccer.
But what about other sports like baseball, hockey, or even bull riding

>if you say Nascar or WWE you're a retard.

I go to football (soccer) matches regularly.
Hockey is retarded.

Hockey's only nice for international hockey. I love seeing American's smash the fuck out of sand niggers on ice.

fuck sports

>hockey is retarded
>I watch soccer
Opinion discarded
It sure is fun to watch the players throw themselves on the ground crying when they get lightly tapped

MMA is the best individual sport and basketball is the best team sport.

Go back to the ghetto Jamal

We found the neet

>le divegrass meme

Nice one REDDIT

I'm extremely white and you're boring and your thread is shit

> at least not playing 2 contact sports in high school

fukkin weak larping normies

This.
Hockey is a real man's sport, takes coordination, effort, and balls to play.

It's not a meme lol, it happens way too often for the "sport" to ever be taken seriously

Sports as in playing it probably saved my life because it gave me structure and taught me things I sure as shit didn't get from the "parenting" or liberal government babysitting(school).

As far as entertainment, it's the least cucked of the major entertainment industries, like movies or music. Yeah the NBA and NFL are bad, if you are a grown ass man buying jerseys of 22 yo niggers and obsessing about it you are a faggot. But casually watching it, some sports like hockey, there are worse things to do with your time.

It is a meme.
How can you say that the most popular sport in the world isnt taken seriously? Wow what an amount of ignorance.

Btw how can you take hockey seriously? All they do is fight lmao xD

>least cucked entertaiment
Being illiterate sack of shit is uncucked.
Ok burger!

>buying Jerseys
I don't see a problem unless you're trying to get the entire line up, but getting the one jersey of your favorite player to wear at a game isn't that bad
>David Pastrnak
>Right wing for the Boston Bruins
>colors are Black and gold, if you're into the Ancap thing
>number is 88
Neat

I meant passive entertainment, as in you do nothing but watch others to be entertained.

Soccer is the sport of peasants, and most of the world is peasants, that's why it's the world's sport. All you need is bodies and a ball(or goathead) and you have a game.

>all they do is fight
>call me ignorant
Wew lad I think the soccer has turned you into a pussy.

And the only countries that take Soccer seriously are either the pussy countries (Like Finland) or the ones filled or becoming filled with shitskins (Again, like Finland)

If you read the context of what I wrote you'd know that's not what I meant. Hockey gets a total free pass on what I said.

>all it takes is a ball

Thats the beauty of it

Btw how is music dumber than watching sports?
I guess you are one of these "wrong generation" kids.

No I know what you meant, I was just putting my own opinion on the issue of Jerseys.
I see a lot of really heavy set people wearing hockey sweaters/jerseys because either nothing else fits or somehow they think it hides fat
>Pic related

If you watch sports you are just participating in bread and circus. Theses hings exist to keep the minds and hearts of men focused on the unimportant.

It is revelry in the most base of our states. Competition for the sake of exploitation and deception. Football had it's rules changed so they could build advertisements around the game and force it to be longer.

It is tribalism that serves no purpose other than rewarding the worst types of personalities in our society. It glorifies and rewards the worst type of individuals who are obsessed with vanity and breeds entire generations who worship such shallow causes and figures.

It is mental masturbation to think that by associating ones self with a brand that somehow their feats also belong to them.

The nice thing about sports is knowing that those who are enthralled by them aren't even worth the oxygen they steal from everyone else.

It's also a sport that doesn't let you use the most coordinated part of your body, your arms. America isn't perfect, but it's rejection of the sport is completely justified. It's the sport of neets over here.

>if you say Nascar or WWE you're a retard.
I do like to watch WWE, but I wouldn't have said that in this thread as only retards consider it sports instead of entertainment.

As for your question, I like hockey, baseball and football (the real American version, not the pussy European version).

I am a big football (American) fan, sometimes watch basketball and rarely watch baseball.

Black man detected.

>focused on the unimportant

Because not all of us are constantly thinking of redpills all the fucking time. Take a break from your shit sometimes dude, you'll be a lot happier and people won't try to avoid you at all costs.
Damn you guys are about as bad as liberals sometimes.

Because it's the hypnosis of the masses. It's considered "deep" by impressionable or dumb people. There's a reason Spike Lee said rap music was "CNN for black people". You see dumb teens quote songs on Twitter like it's Aristotle.

You were beat up as a child often weren't you?

But that's just mostly rap.
Rap is the most degenerate genre out of all of them.

I try to avoid people at all cost not the other way around. Every other person I talk to finds me interesting because i'm not regurgitating the same tired shit about the same tired tropes and it drives me insane.

I have taken to simply ignoring people and the ones that try to figure out more about me get told that my silence is intentional.

I am never happier than when I am miles away from the nearest person and the only sounds I can hear are ones produced by nature.

I will always speak out against such shit because the people that are enamored by sport and the mental processes that follow are the ones holding us back. If we put the money that we put into sports and soulless entertainment into human progress we could have left this shitty shallow grave of a planet already. Instead we stew like bacteria eating at a carcass blissfully unaware that our meal will be gone before we know it.

Pretty much this. Not every single thing has to be looked at through a political lens. That's what libshits do. That's partially why they are so dogmatic and crazy.

Oh come on. You don't listen to music at all?
I think that music is the purest form of art but whatever. You know there's more than just the stuff you hear on radio.

But do you really not listen to music?

>I try to avoid people at all costs
that's the most painfully pathetic thing I've read in a long time.

>Every other person I talk to finds me interesting
Wew, I can smell the bullshit through the screen
>the ones that try to figure me out get told my silence is intention
What a fucking honor.
>never happier when I am miles away civilization
Jesus Christ man, you must have been beat up as a kid
>sounds produced by nature
the only reasonable thing you've said, but still obsessing instead of just having it as a relaxing hobby like walking through a forest is just sad.

Never said that and I do. Just generally speaking. Music is indeed powerful art, that what makes it such a potentially dangerous weapon. I'm talking mainstream music here.

It is depressing that Taylor Swift, Drake, and worst of all Nicki Minaj and and all those other mainstream shit shows get all the fame when their music isn't inspiring at all.

How is it pathetic to want to avoid people when the vast majority are entirely selfish, obsessed with vanity, and wanting to exploit those around them?

Do you get tired of hearing the same shit? Meeting the same people? Seeing the same shitty behaviors?

You call it bullshit all you want but people really do find it interesting when you can talk about things outside the drudgery of sport or politics but the reality is most people can't, most people can't keep up or even understand the conversation if it leaves those realms. It's mind numbing and agitating.

I used to beat people up in school, not the other way around. I was a predator in school because I simply could not back down from a challenge. You know what happens when you can defend yourself? People start bringing more people, people try to throw the odds because they can't suffer losing.

I have been all around this country and people are the same. Nosy, obtuse, simple, driven by the most base things.

My affinity for nature isn't an obsession it's an escape from the human cancer that's spread all over this planet. Consumption for the sake of consumption, it's like a seething mass of maggots in the cities. Human excrement being seized on by hungry little mouths only to erupt into flies that lay more eggs on this pile of human shit.

I like all sports, but hockey and football especially.

Baseball is boring but is so classically American I have a soft spot for it.

>vast majority
>implying you've met the majority of people.

>meeting the same people
it's not that people are the same, it's that you're too lazy to see anything good in anybody. It's a lot easier to be loner loser when you convince yourself you're above the rest.

>talking about things outside the drudgery of sports or politics
because again, we're not all trying to drop redpills to every single person we meet you total fucking psycho.

>I used to beat people up
Straight up bullshit.
You hate people because you're weird and people kicked you up as a kid for being socially retarded.

Used to love baseball but it's really only exciting when someone gets homerun.

Never got into football. Don't know why just never hit the spot like Hockey did.

>figure out more about me get told that my silence is intentional.

>tfw people never get it and always tell me "you're so quiet all the time!"", "user's our bud", and "you're so nice, user!"
Fucking morons. I always got into shit when I'd open my mouth, so all I do now is smile and nod, and keep the hatred inside.