This Bitch

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH?!?!?!?!?

moderate muslim

Look at her goose stepping

What a nazi

Why is Sup Forums attacking her? She looks just as distraught as everyone else. Just because she's not helping that victim in the picture doesn't mean she isn't a good person.

she looks annoyed, not distraught

What is she doing with her hand on her face? Can someone explain?

It's Sup Forums mate this woman walking past proves to Sup Forums that every Muslim on the planet is a scum fuck terrorist because this one woman who may not even be a mudslime walked past and didn't just down the ground and do whatever she possibly could to save every one's lives (you know because every single white person and Christian today stopped and helped every single person they saw injured)

dox the cunt. Maybe if she has some nudie pics on that phone of hers she will get honor killed

gb2 shitchan

"Oh this is just like home. I feel so welcome here."

that was quick

She is a plain clothes / undercover cop

Seriously America WTF is wrong with you?
> how many people do you think can help a dead body??
STOP trying to co-ordinate real life raids on innocents - go back to sucking Dumptards dick for christ sake

Doing exactly what I would have done. If I was the 1st, 2nd, maybe even 3rd person there, I might have stopped. But this person is being as taken care of as possible. I mean if she's a medical professional, then this is disgraceful, otherwise you're just a racist asshole trying to insidiously stir up hatred.

>t. Mohammed

i would have tackled her and held her for police to question. its not a coincidence that someone in a fucking burqa just so happens to be at a terrorist attack.

Terrible effort fella

>Doing exactly what I would have done.

Actually, it is. Most women in London wear one.

Source re the cop biz

oh shut the fuck up

pretty sure it kinda does

what is wrong with you?

this

The future.

Le moderate Muslim face.

man, does this feel like deja-vu to anyone else?

could of sworn this chick was a bad forced meme 2 months ago

Seriously just a question what was she supposed to do? she prolly came across the scene

>Muha-mads.

>americucks

Spotted the arab

She wanted to help, but she knows they blame Muslims for the attack, so she figured it would be worse if she tried to help. She might be told to "get out of here, it's your fault!". Or by helping it might be interpreted as rubbing it in or insulting. Either way it's awkward, so it's best to keep walking.

That Muslim woman actually was polite and showed a lot of tact.

Just an ordinary Londoner.

Bitch is letting her husband know where she is, as required every 15 minutes while playing Sand Farm on her Facebook, doubt she even noticed anyone lying dying in the streets around her since she's so used to seeing it in her homelands.

Like you would help her if she was the one on laying on the street.

FUCK OFF

This desu.

Sup Forums is out of touch if they think "look at this sad black Muslim woman" will make Britcucks relate the Westminster attack to Muslims.

True, for all we know she's wiping away tears while texting people to let them know she's okay.

>DON'T ASSUME HE'S MUSLIM, DON'T ASSUME HIS MOTIVES, THIS IS RACIST
>THE WOMAN WAS JUST TEXTING HER HUSBAND, SHE WAS PREOCCUPIED WITH HER OWN SAFETY, SHE'S A GOOD GIRL AND YOU'RE A SEXIST

These fucking moral relativists are the first to hang on the day of the rope.

The Brit's correct. There's already several people there presumably with no official medical experience. Unless you're a health care professional, it's best not to crowd around the guy and just cause more trouble.

No... no.

If she had kneeled down to help, THAT PHOTO would be the photo to define this entire act of terror. That photo would be the "SEE?!?!?! NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS!!! THIS ONE IS HELPING A VICTIM!"

The Media would have all spontaneously burst into cum if she had bothered to help the infidel for a photo op, but she would not stoop.

true, i wouldn't.

OC

Allahu Cares

this picture disturbs me

please delete

>may not even be a muslim
wut