Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When do Brits deal with this guy?

let me remind you

Is he.. dare i say it /ourguy/?

we had one hope....

He's right though. It's just math

after the war he created a political movement that supported a united european state

Even your fascists are liberal lol.

>muslim says to get used to terror attacks
How are you fucks putting up with this in your own country?
London survived the Blitz but succumbs peacefully to demographic conquest. Unbelievable.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo

It's only a small price to pay for the wonderful gift that is diversity

#prayforTokyo

Every day I wake up and thank Kek I wasn't born in the shithole known as Britain.

I legit would have killed myself by now if I was forced to live there.

Pretty much.

I like how people forget the 70s and 80s. Bombs going off on a weekly basis, targeted and random executions of people who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

11 million in London, declared target of various terrorist factions, not only since Bin Laden.

There's no foolproof way of making London terror-proof apart from levelling it.

Instead you live in the United cucks of New Africa.

You're not doing any better, Jamel. You actually elected a nigger as your nation leader.

When I read posts like these, you can almost feel the jealousy through the words. It's palpable.

"Forget?" Mate, you're lucky if one in ten of the people using this board were alive in the 80s, much less remember any of it - and never mind the 70s.

Odds of your choice says a good third of those in here weren't even alive for the 9/11 attacks.

That's fairly ironic there, my americuck friend.

Course I'm just going to assume that you fail to realise what's ironic about what you stated.

amazing isn't it? It's like the whole 'love' idea in Interstellar, except it's the impotent rage of brits held hostage by their own government traversing time and space

Maybe where he comes from sure.

Nothing is ironic about what I stated.
My country is the greatest in the world and yours is a cucked Orwellian shithole. It's really not that complex. Stay butthurt though. It's amusing.

Literally sort yourselves out Brits

>My country is the greatest in the world
>60% white
>elected a nigger as a president
>birthplace of SJWs
>most morbidly obese per capita in 1st world nations
>hive of niggers and spics
>lot more shit I can't be bothered to get into.

Your nation is truly, the greatest around, friend.

SAVED

>t. 60%

You people stand idle while your women are getting it in the ass & acid thrown in all your face.

>muh diversity.

Once America falls, their is no hope left.

At what point do we violently lash out and kill the modern elite?

They are abusing everyone and everything. Even raping and murdering innocent children for FUN.

And we just take it. We have the power to kill them all. Yet we do nothing.

WHY

Brits used to be full of badasses.
Now there are only a handful.

you first leaf

You 1st.

What fucking decade is this?

Hive blabla

yeah. and then we left the shitty island and created america.

Anyone have that pic of all the time magazine covers pushing white genocide?

it's too late

Fucking worthless cowards.

You can be Pro-pan European and Anti-EU

The EU is rotten and shit to its core. It actively undermines European culture.

You too I guess huh buddy?

Your nation has already fallen, americuck. The day obummer was elected, and the left took over.

You have niggers committing all sorts of crimes, and they go unreported, because it's so frequent in some cities that no one gives a fuck anymore. The one time your officers respond and act, they're labelled as "raysists" and branded. Your government allows niggers to chimp out, causing millions worth of damage to property, and taken out of your tax. Your government, and intelligence agency, allows spics to smuggle drugs into the country and allow white human trafficking, letting your daughters and wives be kidnapped and thrown into the black hole of a void which is the US crime world. A large majority of your most populated cities are non-white, and those few who aren't niggers, spics or asians are apologist liberal cucks. And most of those cities are fucking 3rd world Brazil tier.

Your "nation" is fucked. Let Texas gain their independence and give Alaska back to the Russians, rather than drag them into the sinking ship which is the US.

>let Texas gain their independence
Bless you Britbro

Man, the indoctrination truly goes deep.

I can't imagine how brainwashed you have to be to unironically think that Britain is better than the US.

>I can't imagine how brainwashed you have to be to unironically think that Britain is better than the US.

It's a somewhat natural reflex to the everlasting self-dilusion of the USA being god's chosen and greatest country on this planet, spouted by people who've never left their farm.

I personally dig the US a lot, amazing nature, very diverse states and cities, you can basically find whatever the fuck you're looking for, it's just that big.

But the whole 'my cunt is better than your cunt' is just infantile and annoying garbage.

Shit man, I am going to quote you.

God bless you.

>says black people get away with crimes more than white people.
lol, ur kidding right?

don't get down on yourself, it's normal for losers to feel inferior

whats wrong with the leafs?
are they all so cucked?

Tokyo is one of the worlds biggest citites.. can anyone fill me in on how many terrorist attacks they have?

Wait did he mean actual terror attacks or just the threat of terror attacks? There's a big difference.

They've had a couple at various times, but they're really rare.

>Tokyo is one of the worlds biggest citites.. can anyone fill me in on how many terrorist attacks they have?

Don't know? How many Middle Eastern wars or military operations have they been part of (apart from sending money and that tiny hostage crisis)?

Fuck, São Paulo is drowning in terrorist attacks guys. Maybe the terrorists and the gangs will kill themselves, huh? The problem solves itself!

Nice tumblr tier gif FBI