Meeting up IRL - lets do it eddition!

How to do it:-

Choose a pub.

Refer to yourselves as 'libertarians' or 'Conservatives' NOT Sup Forums NatSoc and definitely not 'alt-right'.

Keep any conversation 'safe' nothing you be comfortable being exposed by a hidden camera for saying. Save any 'hard' opinions for when you are anonymous and online.

Have a code word and way of identifying each other:-

Challenge: What did Lord Elgin do?
Response: Nothing wrong.

Have an visual identifier:
Something green, or a copy of the Daily Mail etc.

Also don't do or be seen to plan to do anything illegal. Even pranks.

If you can't keep to these rules you shouldn't meet up.

Other urls found in this thread:

eventerbee.co.uk/event/make-drinks-great-again-rightwing-populistlibertarian-meet-up,1940149919554147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is that?

Okay faggot. See you cunts in London on June 23rd? Gotta celebrate independence day.

First round is on me.

MI5 are you even trying?

What is that??

Im down

anyone have that screencap where brits from Sup Forums went to a meetup and they were all autistic and couldnt find each other?

You're a couple weeks off. Independence Day is July 4.

ANTIFA here.

Thanks for revealing the code.

I can hardly stand a 5 minute conversation with the majority of you fuckheads on the internet. Why the hell would I want to meet you in person

what the fuck am i looking at

That much hair would be worth a couple thousand dollars

T-that tumor... wtf.

racewar

Either actually a tumor, or its a gag where that us his balls.

Do your balls hang low
do they wobble to and fro
Can you tie em in a not
Can you tie em in a bow
Can you throw em over your shoulder like a continental soldier
Do your balls hang low

Sorry about the continental soldier bit dad. I know that can be triggering.

Want some more applesauce?

Wow, a real life hu-meme.

Lol! How can we subvert from the shadows if we meet in public?

Then people would find out we are your boss or the garbage man or the secretary or the police commissioner or an advisor to a top political power.

Silly idea is silly.

Couldn't he just apply a tourniquet and tighten it every day until that thing dies and falls off?

Taking notes for the Antifa HQ, keep em coming

Last time was a damn embarrassment please dotn do this again.

>i thought the guy in OP's pic just had a massive sack that he swung over his shoulder to carry

I'm tempted.
But I just fear it will actually be people like Jim:

/soc/

>Not protecting your brain sack with a plastic bag

I honestly want to start meeting up in person. We need to organize now

>Be OP.
>Arrange this meet.
>Have no-shitposters or anyone seemingly turn up.
>Be on his own.
>Cry
>Leave Location.
>The fittest most BASED QTs walk in looking for him. They had been delayed on the train.
>They think this was a prank and go home together to play with their lythe young bodies to work out their frustration and newfound friendship.
>OP has a depressing wank in his bedsit.
>He shall never know.
>Quiet desperation is the British way.

If anyones meeting up in boston lmk

bump for freedom

Trump's personal ball carrier

I've seen this a few times in the UK, someone has a benign growth and they don't want to remove it because 'its part of them' so they just let the thing grow.

Sacramento here.

he's to intelligent

That poor asshole. And what he doesn't know that surgeons everywhere would work on that thing pro-bono.

what happened last time.....?

>tfw to intelligent for one bag to cover

What is it?

lel

my nuts

Saturday 1 APR at the lion and rose pub in san antonio. Challenge will be: do you like football? Answer will be:of course i love handegg look for the autistic hat.

Too many rules. Boring af

For starters lets start up a discord to stay in touch then we'll decide what pub we'll be going to.

How about we meet at The Two Chairmen in London?

Is already the hangout of this right wing populist & Libertarian group, so not such a leap to hosting Sup Forumsacks:

eventerbee.co.uk/event/make-drinks-great-again-rightwing-populistlibertarian-meet-up,1940149919554147

what's a discord??

we already meet up every 1st Thursday at our local mall food court, in front of McDonald's, and we find each other by wearing green hats.

Newfags don't know about this.

last time we met up in my area, we worked on the distribution of pamphlets promoting anti immigration policies then we went to the shooting range.