Brit/pol/ - CPR Edition

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

express.co.uk/news/uk/782655/london-terror-attack-parliament-westminster-sadiq-khan-mayor
>Sadiq Khan FINALLY responds to London terror attack after being slammed for ‘silence'

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PA/status/844679487799332864
youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DvPst72w
youtube.com/watch?v=ntsuSkwkAKY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359874
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

might pull on my plonker lads

>Five people died and around 40 others were injured in the Westminster terror attack, Scotland Yard said.
>The police officer who died was named by Scotland Yard as Keith Palmer, a 48-year-old husband and father.

twitter.com/PA/status/844679487799332864

F

Und es ist nun die Frage, wie lange noch

3rd for IRA

Thats not CPR

CPR is also pretty fucking useless

Never get these people that 'help' the injured. The only thing you can do is get them to an ambulance asap

Posting this on every apologist facebook post I see

RIP Keith

muslim confirmed?

They say 5 people "killed"

but not murdered. political correctness

Looks like she's trying to apply pressure to a bleeding head wound.

if they point out the hijabi as a problem thats their issue it couldve just been an average chav and it wouldnt be an issue to them

Let this be a lesson to ALL British peoples:

Muslims are not your friend. Even the ones that appear to be.

RIP Keith.

This is Keith Palmer, to put a face to the name.

Oh fuck off you picky cunt

Share these

>MUZZIEQUEST

>WALK ON BY
youtube.com/watch?v=ntsuSkwkAKY

That really doesnt do anything useful but whatever as long as people think theyre helping

Nah it was an IRA nut. McGuinness's death has got them all going again

murder is illegal, and what the poor oppressed melanin-enhanced man of the peacefulest religion did was NOT illegal but it WAS AND SHOLD be illegal for sick, imperialist colonialist, racist, sexist, cenophobic, transphobic WHITE MALES to walk around as a SYMBOL of WHITE HATE

With her tits?

Let's play Clue...

muslim
with a car and a knife
at UK parliament
on a terror attack anniversary

It actually does. There is significantly more blood loss during a free flow of blood from a wound. Blocking or restricting the blood flow is a very basic and often used method to stop someone from dying.

Ahahahaha, a hashtag to prove the terrorists aren't winning ahahahaha

Just because they keep killing us and rape little white girls in the tens of thousands while we do nothing doesn't mean they are winning

Ahahahahaha

No, with her hands, using her upper legs to counter.

>husband and father
That's a widow and some fatherless kids now, kick the mudshits out now!

requesting photo of the woman who got run over by the bus

>brexit
>scot voting on second referendum

hmmmm convenient timing for the tories

Video of it just released, cameras quite far though.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359874

Only need a few more...

>Oh fuck off you picky cunt

Yeah. thats why i called it Political correctness.

you always run the risk of offending some Arsehole

Did anyone save the pic with 10 steps on how to react to terror attacks?

Fuck off spaghetti wog

>>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won

yea... because starting hashtags trends WILL win the war on terrorism.... fucking idiots

The only way to win is to literally kill but who the fuck wants to go along with that shit?

Two of the dead were french schoolchildren, madame presidente is playing 4d chess

Yeah, 4 people and 20 wounded. Thousands actually affected. All in the name of tolerance.

Westerners are pathetic. Everyone is soft and completley clueless. The media, modern liberalism and lack of hardships are to blame.

I'd have sexual intercourse with her, if you know what I mean

have they started changing their FB profile pics yet?

>London to be added to the french "no go" zone

Medical student and just finished shift in A and E with consultant

THE determining factor in survival is time taken to be seen by a paramedic, then a doctor (if your looking at people with same injury). Everything else is fairly academic, increasing survival rates by either nothing or next to nothing with limited evidence.

We're not even taught to apply pressure anymore because it makes so little difference

please

>tfw it happand to mother England

Would you care to elaborate a bit on that? I've never fully understood the dynamic between Britain and the IRA.

F

And this is why I don't use facecock.

What did he mean by this?

No fucks given.

t. muslim

5 dead and 40 wounded by the latest report. Probably a few more of them will die too

Do we have the names of the other victims yet?

I've seen people on normiebook with pictures of the tfl logo with "we are not afraid" written on it

I need to get hit by a terror attack so maybe I could get a qt women to give me mouth to moth

Never had that feeling desu lads

thanks

>UK flag filters
>during brexit negotiations

damn May really is playing 8d chess

The five is including the Paki who shouldn't be acknowledged at all

>ywn have a cute WHITE British girl apply pressure to your head-wound that was cause by a shitskin.
>ywn track her down after you are released from the hospital to thank her for saving your life.
>ywn marry said girl and live a long fulfilling life in the British countryside.

FEELS BAD MAN

Which hospital is your placement at currently? Where you near the incident today?

F

Nah but I believe the woman under the bus was a Romanian tourist. A caller on LBC who was on the bus at the time said so, anyway.

Truck attack

you can tick off the "muslims celebrating" box

no i dont think i do, could you clarify please?

Its fine, every attack like this drives more people to the right. The left has been doing nothing but losing support.

But think of how sad his Imam must be

St. Thomas' Hospital is right across the road so they were very lucky that doctors and nurses were able to get there virtually at the same time as the paramedics.

>Automobile Assault Weapon
Bottom row, bruh.

BIN THE NIFE 4 LIFE

F

His name was Kieth Palmer

I'd rather bin the BIN SAUD family for fucking life.

Nuclear holocaust of the entire Gulf, Middle East, Africa, North Africa and Muslim Oceanic nations when?

rest in fucking peace
im so sad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE FUCKING DIED SO I CAN STAY HERE FOREVER HAHAHAHA

F

>THE determining factor in survival is time taken to be seen by a paramedic
Yes, and paramedics are people too who use techniques that humans use. What do they do? Stop bleeding with tourniquets, apply pressure to bleeding wounds, etc. You seem to be implying that letting someone bleed out is a good idea. Doesn't do any good to stop the flow of blood out of the body? How are you even allowed to be in a medical environment with that kind of knowledge?

>
Apply direct pressure to control bleeding. Take cloth, bandage, or gauze and press directly against the wound using the palm of your hand. Continue for at least ten minutes. If bleeding does not stop, check the location of the wound and consider re-positioning yourself.[2] Add new bandages over the old; do not remove bandages when they become soaked. [3].

It's basic fucking shit.

Other police confirmed that he was unarmed at the time of the attack.

when you get an aircraft carrier with f35s

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO REMOVE FUCKING KEBAB?!

Fuck I'd have a pint with him.

Alight, calm down lad.

RIP

why didn't his parent's name him?

Reposting the bloke's vid from the last thread

F

;_;7

F

search for the photo he was a shitskin either way

LADS DIANE IS ON NEWSNIGHT

I think you mean devout, practicing and fairly radical muslims are not our friends... which, I mean, no shit...

Guys that go to the mosque the same way your mum goes to church once a year on christmas are just normal people.

If you're real, why do you people do what you do?
Why do you move to countries that you hate? Full of people that you hate? I'll never understand this and they do it everywhere.

>"I hate USA!!"
>moves to USA
>talks about how they hate USA
>stays in USA
fucking
go

>former Rothschild investment banker Emmanuel Macron
or Le Pen

wew, what another stark choice. but then i suppose germany BTFO Hitler in 1932

i literally dont care. GIVE US THE DEAD ROASTIES NAME BEFORE FB OR IG TAKE DOWN HER PROFILE FFS

After Trump fails and the US Dollar collapses, or until 9/11 the sequel happens

In the North lad so nowhere near.

Never gonna work in London ever btw

yup this is good

But the idea that the general public 'help' the injured is a bit silly. You can make them comfortable and give them emotional support but thats about it.

My consultant was ex millitary and he said they were considering guidelines which forbid CPR in major haemhorrhagic trauma as simply put it does fuck all if youre not getting fluids going in. Basically the MPs efforts were completely in vain anyway but its a problem if people think its a good idea

Im saying applying pressure really doesnt do much and its not routinely done in an emergency medical assessment

You people are fucking pathetic. He died as a sacrifice to multiculturalism.

>whiteys fault
>where muh kfc at
>an an and andrewwwwwwwwwwwwww