Will ethnic European peoples ever unite under one banner?

Will ethnic European peoples ever unite under one banner?

We would be unstoppable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we

the globalists know this that is why our way of life is constantly being undermined.

>burger

One day soon friend
Its my belief that whites will make a final stand before the end, whether or not it comes

>Finns

>Fingolians

But we havent got long
>whites will be a minority in the UK by 2060
We need to breed, secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
We need ETHNIC nationalism to rise not just civic cuckery
This needs to happen in the next 100 years or we're all going to die out. That's the reality.
Its a slim chance for us. Shlomo played it well.
But dont give in to despair just yet, there's still hope

nationalism is already rising in Europe after constant terror attacks, I think Shlomo overplayed his hand

Civic nationalism, not ethnic nationalism
Aka pointless masturbation

You got it backwards.

It turned me from being a civic cuck to a ethno nationalist that wants at least 4 children with a aryan qt 3.14 in the future to secure the white bloodline. And despite my burger flag I'm 100% French, came to US in 2006

t. Pool Joseff Wotsun

Civic nationalism is just pointless masturbation
Enjoy your closed borders and your christian shitskins
You'll still die out, followed by your religion and culture

Too ethnically diverse.
Not all white people can fight under the same banner.
Culture is more important than race

>Denmark
>culture

then make it more of a confederacy than a single state, coming together under one banner when threatened

C U C K
U C K C
C K C U
K C U C

>burger
>culture
Even small sprinkles of countries in Europe like Luxembourg have more culture than you, so don't think you could simplify European history by saying "muh race".

>American
>We

You aren't a yuropoor, Tyrone and the alt-right is pure autism spouted by newfags from stormfront

By that i mean that you should focus on your own people and culture, IE Danes, Swedes, Russians, Britbongs, etc. and not let other pieces of shit from incompatible cultures like Islam try to fuck you over.
You dumb fucks

Waffen SS worked, but rather then fight for one nation it could be like a UN of Europe, all of Europe, and when the homeland is threatened, they will defend their brothers. Europe has different cultures, but Europeans can fraternize and flourish in these differences while staying peaceful.

Yes goyim keep arguing about bullshit and in fighting
Meanwhile
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E

>Germs
>culture
Germany didn't even exist until 1871! :^)

Fuck off Amerinigger.

>what is ethnic nationalism

>defending an American claiming to be white

Federation of Indepandant Sovereign States of Europe.

Not that gay ass subversive EU

>Danes
>people

underrated post

>Finrand

If they do it won't be under this stupid fucking sun spider flag.

Speak for yourself, nigger

It is just fantasy for now, but do you think Slavic nations could be a part? It would be amazing, if a country was attacked, all european nations would come together and defend their cousins homeland

>Danes
>Thinking they're people

No.

That's a Vandal Cross though. I doubt mediterraneans or celts in mainland Europe would want to be united under that cross. Maybe there are a few Arian Cristians out there who still give a crap about it.

Im defending my allies.
Stop punching right.
Dont do the jews work for them.

That is a black sun.
Flag looks retarded but it has meaning.

>Danes
>non-niggers

the only symbol that could have united us is taboo now though

>sonnenrad
>stupid sun spider

REEEE

Who said I was German? Bavarian seperatism and regional identity is patrician, nigger.

They are fatass niggers, takes a nigger to defend a nigger mr abbo. Fuck cumskins btw

>divide and conquer share-blue schill mainly being ignored

do you still get paid for the (you)'s if i sage ?

shit i suppose that just hurts the thread

bump

is your semen pink?
seek medical help

Kill yourself.

N I G G E R L O L

Are you really going to take this terror attack and use it to unfaily prosecute and vilify all Muslims like a bunch of vile opportunists?

> Well, we're not being allowed to round Muslims up and gas them which is what we all really want to do so being "vile opportunists" will have to suffice for now. Sorry liberals

I'm a mexican. We own this country and fatass whites get beat

Jokes on you!

I was only PRETENDING to be a shill! :^)

report submitted to ICE, have fun

Why do you defend people who hate you and want your culture destroyed?

literally what are you getting out of a relationship like that?

I don't like the Black Sun that much.

Need something simple, just a few lines, easy to recognize and reproduce by hand

alt-right doesn't exist and white pride is autistic garbage

/thread, saged

too late man. embrace it.

I made this up in MS paint, what do you think?

>Federation
>Independent

What?

Pretty good the blacks could be deeper.

White people irreversibly fucked up the world and now we are enjoying the last remainder of luxury before white people die off, the dark people take over the world and everything reverts back to nature.

>ethnic European peoples

Work on your reading comprehension, toothpaste. You can not be ethnically American, only nationally. I have met grown adults that can not make the difference.

You mean East Asians wait for their time to strike and then eliminate all the subhumans

No - white countries don't need to have their sovereignty and cultures usurped by a giant, out-of-touch bureaucracy.

Trade agreements for friendly nations and defense pacts for true allies.

>I'm not actually German, I'm Bavarian

*tips fedora*

>I'm not American, I'm Californian

That's how retarded you sound

Bavarians are like that

YA COMMUNIST FAGET

Well, unlike you burgers we actually have regions that have their own culture, not one national "culture". History dating back further than 300 years does that to a continent.

Nah, America would still BTFO them

>dyed hair

>Will ethnic European peoples ever unite under one banner?
What's the EU?

Can you not

The european peoples were united under one banner - that of the EU, until you yanks and your globalist media moghul mates fucked it up in typical divide and conquer style. Fuck you yank, you are the enemy. Death to US imperialism.

That chance died a long time ago

No, you really sound this retarded. California is also larping with Calexit as you are with Bavaria-Exit.

You're also ungrateful fucks. You used to be poor-fag tier before all the gibs from NRW, Hessen and the rest of west Germany. And now you act like you are above it all. Maybe that's why you like Austrians so much: they are even better at larping as not German.

Who in their right mind would opt for a union with nu-morocco, nu-algeria, nu-somalia, nu-t*rkey, nu-pakistan and nu-subsahara?

>Culture is more important than race
Nope.

1. Culture is not a real thing.
2. After all, we are not that different anyway.

Where did we go wrong?
Our fuhrers gone,
We went to far with the lebensraum,
And I would have seig heiled, beside the Rhine,
Had I known how to save the Reich

he killed it himself to be fair

Stop posting pictures of some uggo whore, thx.