TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE...

TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE

Thanks Juncker.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/swp3YFF
youtube.com/watch?v=pfbph4VCVtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should tolerate anti-Christ? No thanks.

What a piece of shit

leftists truly are pathetic

I imagine if they were being gang raped and skinned alive by sand niggers their last words would honestly be "l-love trumps... h-hate"

Why are yuros so fucking gay?

sound like that bullshit the fake families spew after a mass shooting.
>yea mom got shot but it all good. It all about the Bah'i faith n shit

He is right. Love always wins over hate. Sup Forums has become so full of blind hatred and racism to see any truth at all anymore

T
O
L
ERANCe

>implying you have even seen the truth yet

fucking dickhead cuck!

Jean-Claud Cuckner

>UK
>together with some EU cuck
Top lul

>just keep tolerating these murderous violent subhumans..

if liberals don't do anything after muslims kill civililans does this mean they won't do anything if the military is sent int to purge muslims from the west? they seem pretty apathetic to doing anything or fighting back

Just about had my fucking fill of "tolerance"

>love triumphs over hate

Tell that to the 4 people who died today

>Love trumps hate
>Now give me £50bn when you leave you dirty goyim! I'm going to make an example out of you!

>tolerate the destruction of western civilization

wtf is wrong with him

>love triumphs over hate
That does not even mean anything in the real world

GLOBALISTS
MUST
DIE

they didn't love enough, obviously

life is like harry potter where an instant death magic spell can be reflected if your mom says "yo i rly like you baby u r super neat"

looks like someone finally stopped him

fuck this criminal piece of shit, he and people like him are a cancer on our nations, the EU was a terrible mistake.

All part of his plan.

>One terrorist
And to think they imported millions of these terrorist into Europe. One guy did this much damage. Millions waiting to be activated.

>Love triumphs over hate
And Good will triumph over Evil (Islam)

utter cuck, he'll be in the vanguard for the ovens

one of many, many more to come.
London city state when?

Hey we'll appeasement of a conquest ideology has never worked but maybe it will this time who knows

Did this faggot just say "Love Trumps Hate" in code?

Juncker is drunk 24/7 btw

He looks like a filthy kike.

This fucking guy holy shit. When he was elected I thought he was actually one of those unicorn-rare fabled "moderate muslims" after hearing about how his daughters arn't veiled and he receives death threats daily for being very liberal and shit. Then as one of his first acts he started Banning sexy advertisements in the London subway and spouted "MUH RELIGION OF PEACE" time and time again sometimes sounding right out treacherous towards his own citizens.

Fuck this guy so much, I bet the retarded London people will keep re-electing him as well.

>keep letting us kill you and bankrupt you with niggers

Apathy and tolerance are the last virtues of a dying society

T H I C C

Democrats literally can't stop virtue signaling. Holy fuck. This is absolutely insane. They all say the same generic "love is love" bullshit.

Did trudeu start this? That fucking faggot needs to go quick. Leafs need to pay.

You can't win wars with love though.

Nice try achmed

>love triumphs over hate
>love trumps hate

they never have anything original to say do they

I don't think there was enough tolerance in that Tweet

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

Ironic, but I love the way he says love will triumph over hate. How many people have to die unti our GOVERNMENTS realise that we are importing a dangerous ideology into our Western World? Obviously not all followers of Islam are bad. But we can't stand by whilst this shit happens. Most Muslims hate the West yet love our economic system. The freedoms we have fought for are in vain while SJWs and the ((Elite)) are in charge. We are honestly fucked. We've locked ourselves into a hundred yer struggle and the losers will be the white race and Western democracy/liberalism because of the fact we tolerate such obscene viewpoints. It's time to get tough lads

You realize that was Sam Hyde right? He was making a very common joke.

>Together we will never cease to prove that love triumphs over have

Together?

Sup Forums was always wrong.

Liberals have been brainwashed. They're not true liberals, they're just retards.

I'm a liberal that hates Islam and recognizes the great risks involved with importing as many as humanly possible.

These people don't use common sense.

Pathetic. If Europeans have any balls at all, he will be hanged eventually.

had a hearty doubletake of that image

TOLERATE THEM STABBING YOU

THEY STAB YOU BECAUSE YOU AREN'T TOLERATING THEM

coming from a country where the founding stock is already just history. Your not a nation.

Easy to preach tolerance when only one side practices it.

>your own people being killed by muslims
>tolerance! show tolerance!

Lemme know a war that was won with love and tolerance.

Hahahah topkek

Wut? That's not the mayor of London lol.

I know why you're mad. It's ok user. You know who is pissing you off, and it isn't some flag on a meme message board.

Nothing is going to happen over a few attacks. Did we make brutal reprisals for IRA bombings, which were still much more dangerous statistically. Terrorism is the perfect strategy for muslims, it martyrs the cause of cultural marxism and tolerance.

We just a pianist and his piano and we're all set.
youtube.com/watch?v=pfbph4VCVtk

>tfw if mi6 hadn't assassinated bowden this would have been the moment

This picture is so true it hurts.

Hahahahahahahah tolerance hahahahahaha

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

pic unrelated? That convo wasn't shit

>western yuros

Ok so how did they prove it?

Where is prove????????????????

>no matter how many times you kill us I will continue to act like everything is OK so I can look good to insane people

Cuck.

T O L E R A N C E

>Realise

Fool, they knew what day one this would happen. Remember Blair, don't even mention the positive aspects of immigration, just do it and call anyone with any concerns a racist.

West bombs middle East. West then invites millions of Arabs to live in the west. Arabs go mad and bomb west. Governments send tweets reminding us to be tolerant.

Clockwork Ahmed.

>leftists truly are pathetic
he isn't even leftist
and this hurts the most

just 10 years ago Juncker was the eternal /ourguy/ of luxembourgish conservatives

Wait, isn't this infamous alt right extremist Samuel Hyde? Has he finnaly been stopped?

Juncker is what he has always been: a neo-Stalinist. Many of them larp as neocons, but they are just that - fucking neo-Stalinists.

such is the nature of the nose
causes them physical pain if they go a large amount of time without driving a knife into someone's back

He lives in you now

He's only been temporarily slowed down. He can't be stopped.

>Your not a nation

I don't bloody think shariah allows it.

>until our governments realize
That's the problem. They don't care. THEY DON'T CARE.
They openly pass laws making it illegal to criticize what's happening. They don't care about you. They hate you. They want to replace you.

You think this rich fuck cares what happened? He's safe, hiding behind armed guards. He doesn't have to worry about diversity. That's for you, the lonely pleb who is forced to watch his ancestral homeland be permanently changed. You are an acceptable sacrifice on the altar of diversity.

If you're waiting for the government to do something, you're already done for.

>my thoughts are with

So? I am thinking about a monkey pissing into its own mouth right now. What the fuck does thinking matter?

this

>What more could they possibly have destroyed? The worst thing, though, is the destruction of the trust in our Volk, the elimination of all hopes and all confidence....they have played people against each other: the city against the county, the service worker against the civil servant, the manual laborer against the office worker, the Bavarian against the Prussian, the Catholic against the Protestant, and so forth, and the other way around.... only a madman can hope that those forces that caused this in the first place could now bring a resurrection. If the present parties seriously want to save Germany, why have they not done so already ...Had they wanted to save Germany, why was it neglected? Had the men of these parties honestly intended to do so, then their programs must have been bad. If, however, their programs were good, then either they themselves did not really want a resurrection, or they must have been ignorant or too weak...
>only a madman can hope that those forces that caused this in the first place could now bring a resurrection.

love trumps hate? heard that someplace before..

liberals only ever complain about white cultures because whites are the only ones who listen.

can you imagine liberals going into Africa, or the Middle East, and talking about toxic masculinity, tolerance, non-binary genders, with the same vitriol and smugness? they would literally be hung by their necks in the town square.

PS: give me a euro army!

What a hypocrite.

>Most Muslims hate the West yet love our economic system

They don't love the system, they love the money. They love the wealth and the security. They hate the system.

They'd love an economic system which squares with their religious laws and values. There are Shari'a-compliant financial services available to Muslims in most Western countries. But for extremists in Western countries the ultimate goal is the replacement of systems and power structure with Islamic ones.

not a hebbeding though lads famalaminholamborghini

He's accomplishing nothing except using a coping mechanism. This is LITERALLY tolerating terrorism

>There is no need to discuss this with blocheads who will never die out. Who are of the opinion that a defenseless Germany would not have become the victim of this Jewish-International world conspiracy because of its impotence. That is nothing other than turning the laws of nature upside down.
>Since when does the fox not kill the defenseless goose just because the goose is not aggressive by nature
>And since when does a wolf become a pacifist because sheep do not wear armor?
>That there are bourgeois sheep who believe that nonsense in all earnestness just proves how necessary it was to eliminate an era whose educational system was capable of breeding such personalities, sustaining them and granting them political influence.