Nunes reiterated that there was NO wiretap of any sort

Nunes reiterated that there was NO wiretap of any sort.

The casual collection of information was done AFTER the election.

There was no involvement of OBAMA.

TRUMP LIED.

#impeach

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4KKfr0OTvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Until Trump was sworn in, Obama was still president.

Irrelevant, Trump said Obama wiretapped his building during the election.

CTR is finished

remember that

It's you Russiafags that are finished. Just like your puppet.

America is better than you in every way. Remember that.

>wiretap
Semantics. Everything piece of electronic equipment is a data collection device, not just Trump's phone.

>America is better than you in every way. Remember that.

you dont represent america, you lie for money.

JIDF detected

Irrelevant, Trump's building was not surveilled. Nor was it done when Trump specified, by who he specified, for the reason he specified.

He lied. His only saving grace is that the government spies on every goddamn body and his puppet on the House Intelligence Committee threw him a bone by pointing that out.

Says the poor Russian piece of shit in used clothes at an internet cafe shitposting on an American website. Kill yourself you miserable cockroach.

Trump can be impeached at the end of his 16 year rule :)

Trump is God

Bannon is Jesus

Miller is your motherfucking daddy now move to Canada like you promised before the election you Islamic cocksucker.

Your Russia is showing

> in used clothes at an internet cafe shitposting
wow, go work for hollywood, you can make good propaganda.

who knows, when you stay upset like this, you might get a heart attack, just like one of your chiefs

>Nunes reiterated that there was NO wiretap of any sort.

Snort. "The NSA, the only part of the government that listens" -- Echelon was in place and sucking in every communication on this planet 25+ years ago.

What are you even talking about? It's a fact. One you chose to ignore.

Nothing Nunes said was exclusory of Trump's original comment. His transition team was surveilled after the election; does that mean Trump wasn't? You should get a basic gestalt on how the NSA and the IC works around the law to get the intel they want:
youtube.com/watch?v=P4KKfr0OTvs

Oh god the desperation

Reminder that you'll never be American.

same goes for you...

no digits no divination

Nixon wasn't behind the wiretap you idiot, it was his party. He only got in trouble for trying to cover it up.

If you're working for Shareblue and have not registered as a foreign agent, there's a chance you're breaking the law, kiddo.

Trump will be impeached my ass

Every generation of my family has served, including this one, and we'll never let you scum undermine what this country stands for.

>Every generation of my family has served

so your ancestors are from africa then?

U.S Navy intelligence here.
Any collection of information is deliberate and with purpose as misappropriation of PII is punishable by UCMJ in the military and civilian federal court in the alphabet soup sector.

What the feds did to Trump is 100% illegal and Comely will hang as soon as people catch onto the fact that he lied in front of the American people.

Trump said that Obama had wiretapped him during the election. - This is truth, as a typical request for surveillance of a political player can take months to be confirmed as it has to go directly to a state justice for approval and a lot of times it's deliberately put off, therefore your argument stating that Obama didn't wiretap him during the election is not only retarded, but false as well. He ordered the wiretapping while Trump was running for office. These things take a lot of time. You need motive means and opportunity just like anyone else to order surveillance on someone.

Either A: they didn't go through the correct channels and fast tracked the process illegally.

or B: Obama ordered surveillance while Trump was running and got push back from state judiciaries.

>long delay between post

They switched you to another user when you lost control of this thread, didn't they?

Reminder that Nunes is manipulating all of you.

Fuck off with your stolen valor you dumb nigger.

What do you want as proof faggot? I won't take a pic of my CAC but ill do just about anything else.

not with this digits

>delay between posts

thats not proof-worthy evidence

You cant be impeached for lying in a tweet you fucking single digit IQ

Speak for yourself, shill. You just switched from spongebob-watching gender studies major to 4/pol/ larping IC nigger.

>I post the truth with a pic of my watch showing the time
>"stop disagreeing with me s-stolen valor"
Go fuck yourself civvy.

This.

Comey said what he said because he hopes it will save his ass. So that it looks like retaliation when the shit hits the fan

>Nothing Nunes said was exclusory of Trump's original comment.

So we've gone from "Nunes proves Trump right" to "Nunes doesn't prove Trump wrong" in less than a few hours.

Thank you for your shitposting on Sup Forums Can you give us a quick rundown from events?

This Trump Tweet --> Vault 7 --> Comey speech --> Nunes seem to be some kind of counter-attack on one side and damage control on the other, while the establishment is pussyfooting about throwing one another under the bus (Nunes implicating Comey lied while denying wiretap)

This thread brings me back, I remember when I was 12 years old....good times

I can only estimate as I'm not informed into that situation. The mood around here is unease. People are cooperating a lot less with civilian intelligence and we try to handle things in house a lot more, if that helps.

The only people that believe or even care about all this Russia shit are the same people who believed Hillary was winning. Go sit in your echo chamber and yell Putin all you like, still no one will hear you

>Says the poor Russian
says this fellow American, liberals have a mental disorder and should be exterminated for selling out our country to globalism

What would be the likely play on your guys' part if Obama did in fact ordered survillance wiretaps on Trump as well?

How do you guys factor in the Wikileaks material, and what is the 'threshold' of action when it comes to these leaks, i.e. Pedogate is all documentably true?

>navy intelligence
>siding with Russians

Hmm.........

Depend on what SECNAV wants to do. Military generally doesn't interfere with civilian investigations but if it was found that they used the military infrastructure to investigate civilians Obama could be tried for treason with military oversight. This would be the best bet because it would remove the possibility of a bias in the legal process. He would be tried as a civilian enacting military operations on another civilian illegally. A good lawyer could spin it as severe overreach. A good JAG could spin it as treason against the state.

When did I ever say I sided with Russians? Cite the post and location.

>switching IP's

wont help you shill..

check this thread out btw

>military infrastructure
Seems to go without saying if he had the NSA do the tap. It wouldn't even be a tap, it would be a request from Echelon.

I can't wait to see you thrown out of a chopper or rotting in some camp.

Could be that army papas and CTIs were involved then. If so there's a strong chance of Obama being fucked.

No one cares about your opinion, Russia.

you care enough to reply, sweetie

Godspeed, user. May the 'esprit de corps' guide the brass towards righting this Republic.