Who do you prefer Hispanics or Muslisms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither. You are both GARBAGE.

>t. LEAF

muslims because they can stop being muslims while hispanics are stuck

Why do latino people feel the need to talk really loud around each other? You people can be a few feet away, and the screeching is dialed up by ten.

Hispanics are better, only culture to ever uncuck themselves from Muslim rule.

Reconquista.

White Mexicans are alright, my best friend growing up in school was Mexican and he was white, really cool dude, he absolutely hates Mexico with a passion

Muslims can burn in hell for all I care

>Hating your own country
>Being cool

He was a cuck

They have autism but they try to play it cool.

neither

Your mom

>t. hispanic burgerfag

frat boys chant built that wall in cancun, we should start to do this.

Neither. I prefer whites and Asians. Everything else is cancer.

If you mean middle easterners or hispanics, it's hispanics of course.

beaners, bc no allahu akbar

why

His dad abandoned him in the middle of the fucking highway for over 10 hours when their car broke down
Whatever, he was cool, if I was Mexican I would prefer to live in Australia too

I don't even think she was ever Muslim. She speaks very negatively about the religion.

Muslim just because Muslims can be anything.

The only way America will remain a non-islamic / non-muslim country over the next 20 years is if we unite with the Spanish.

Less likely to kill at random, more culturally similar. The statistics are pretty clear on this.

But the mexican cartel are inhuman degenerates that need to be erased immediately.

This isn't even a question. Hispanics have far more in common with the Irish than Muslims would. Both culture and religion wise.

Then i hope you don't complain about indians invading your country if you think that way mate

Oh my...
t.Penis

your island is boring af, I prefer live in Mexico.

Neither, because both keep trying to inject their holidays in MY country. Glad Cinco de mayonaise was trashed

none

Hispanic is a big blanket term.

Carribeans are different from Mexicans and Mexicans are different from South Americans.

Also are BR's technically considered hispanic even though they're a Portuguese colony?

you have to choose one faggits.

Dad, you are hispanic, you dont count.

Beaners obviously. They (usually) find work instead of being arrogant suicide bombing fuckheads.

>Dad, you are hispanic, you dont count.
we dont

But spain... You are literally both.

We have black genetics.

Look up El Bocon. It's a newspaper in Peru.

LMAO.

Is she okay?

What do you mean?

she was culturally enriched.

>Islamic America

You realize they makeup less that 1% of the country

FUCKING QT ASS LATINAS ALL UP IN MY STATE FAMILIA

Yes, BRs are Hispanic.

Hispanics over Muslims any day.

I may hate Cartels and all the illegals, but at least they're god-fearing and don't want to blow everyone up.

Even a pile of steaming dog shit is preferential to Islamic people.

>the mexican brad pitt

Muh dickus, crackaaa laacka! :(|)

>lol you like having good people come to your country but if you think that way you should accept the invasion of uncivilised cultures without complaining
Have a (You) cunt

Hispanics are basically fucking white.

"I can immigrate if my country sucks, but i don't want immigrants in my country"

I'm not a supporter of immigration btw, just saying

Nope, BRs are not hispanic

Feels good pushing nut down her ass and throat, huh?

Gee I wonder if that surprisingly small number has anything to do with nationwide passive resistance and skepticism of them

1% or not, they completely took over Deerborn Michigan and established Sharia there. They are a real threat if you don't push them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

idiot

Oh.

B-but how will I mate with BRs if they're not Hispanic?

Stop mixing with latins i say

See 'Basque Country'

Actually he is of Puerto Rican Descentâ„¢

ETA is now a good boy.

Depends on what hispanics we are talking about.

If we're talking about pure Iberian hispanics, then hispanics would be my answers. Shitty mestizo hispanics are still better than muslims, but I think it's still important to make that difference.

US loves to fuck up our woman, like jeb

Learn Portuguese, BRs are so easy going that is ridiculous, even more if you are white and european or american

why no black?

LOL.

kek

Not only that but they feel the need to blast their music so loud

Mom... is that joo?

>Only stares at her butt.

nice trips though

WE WANT THEM OUT NOT IN

A post so nice KEK blessed it twice!

Sorry, I don't speak illegal.

This is a fair assessment.

Of all the hispanic people I've known in my life. Most keep to themselves and are not confrontational. The left/right split is pretty similar to that of whites - although generally white hispanics have no qualms about having right wing ideas whereas the dark ones feel obligated to push back against whites. (Even though in reality they want to live in white neighborhoods and have light eyed grandchildren)

Yawn, another TYT cuck polluting this website with idiotic, unoriginal, and irelevant content. You have to go back, to YouTube.

Fuck you yellow teethed scumbag, you can only dream of your country having 1/10000th of the beauty and peace that we have.

Nah, whites and mestizos don't hate each other in Latin countries, at least not in most of them and not are not as separated as blacks and whites in the US

Most groups of friends here are of White and Mestizo composition

African Latinos are a whole other thing i think but i cannot really tell since they literally don't exist here

In about 15 years she'll look really nasty. Hispanics age badly... also neither get out my state beans

i don't know lad muslim i suppose since they're available here

The thing Hispanics hate the most are lazy people, people who live in slums (villas) and commit crimes, live from other's people job and contribute to drug-traffic

This group is also composed of both whites and mestizos, but they are defined as "Negros de mierda" even if they are light skinned

white europeans

Hispanic or nothing.

White Muslim > Hispanic >>> sand Muslim >>>>>> black Muslim

She's Cuban though. Barely counts.

Cuban is 'Hispanic', isn't it? But you're correct that she is 'Whiter' than most others.

>when your faith in the leaf has been restored.

Hispanic women.

do you prefer aids or cancer?

KEK

I've gained some weight over the years but...

Yes I would fuck that girl hard.

Hispanics

Bring her to Dallas please.

i liek the belly

I would increase it's size if you know wat I mean

hispanics are pretty normal. I live in an area with alot of them.

>hating a third world shithole is being a cuck

It's called having an objectivity, you third world living faggot.

Give BR sluts pls

Hispanics. They're fucking based.

My vote goes towards thicc latinas because im not gay

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

L A T I N A S
A
T
I
N
A
S

Well?

Also DNA. Both irish and beaners have ibarian ancestry *cough*black irish

>be Mexico
hahahahahaha! Stay colonized maize niggers!

Latinos because they aren't gonna blow me up with a suicide vest.