Fucking asian monks

All muslims should be rounded up and burned alive.

When did mudslime become Asians? Is it because all the sand storm they always go through that made them squint like Asians?

Why are there so many Asian terrorist?

oh yea I forgot about the asians who have the big muslim beards

Itt: Triggered chinks.

Muslims are Asian.

Pakistan is part of Asia.
Most muslims in the UK are Pakistani

Do you not know how the different groups of non europeans are getting sorted into europe?

weebs will defend this

Most Asians in the UK are from Pakistan/India/Bangladesh

Which are in Asia.

This guy is asian, RETARDS

This guy

Are we really going to have to have explain how the word 'asian' is used differently in our two countries in every thread?

He could be a paki desu senpai and considering Londons full of them it's not a bad assumption

Well, technically its better than the americans do by calling them white

Fucking Asians man they're the 2nd worst with niggers at the top of the list.

Or us calling them tanned.

>brit correctly implies that people from Asia are Asian

>LMAOOOO WAT DA FUC AYO HOL UP DAT AINT NO CHING CHONG CHINAMAN

"Asian" in UK means Paki

That's like saying "Hispanic" means "Mexican" when it can also mean Guatemalan, Panamanian etc

read a globe sometime dummy

What people want to know is was he a muslim, which your entire country thinks is racist to want to know. Instead you could just say racially paki, but thats racist too somehow because someone could infer that the mass murderer is muslim. So you describe him as asian to prevenr racist whites from knowing a shitskin muslim butchered you women and school children.

Everyone who is observing the event knows he's a muslim, however as a reporter you can't infer the religion of someone you know nothing about.

Not all south Asians in our country are muslim.

Honestly when people say asian , I imagine someone like Jackie Chan and I sure many others will have think the same.
Im hispanic born in Spain. .
Would you call me european/white even when I look like the tipical beaner in tv?
Middle easter would have been better.

Really wish British would stop referring to people from the Indian subcontinent as just Asian.

The borders of Asia are a human construct. Eurasia is the continent. Europe is treated like its own continent because It has It's own unique cultural and ethnographic history, and yet Indians don't?

You can say "hhurr they're from Asia, therefore they're Asian" but as I said, Asia is not a thing. The idea of Asia only exists in your head, and I'm telling you It's a stupid concept, and that you should change. Europe is Its own area. The Middle East is Its own area. The Indian subcontinent is Its own area. East Asia is Its own area. South East Asia is Its own area.

"Asians" refers to East Asians, or at a stretch South East Asians.

Calling Indians Asian is like calling people from the Amazon American. It's not helping anybody and It gives everyone else the wrong impression. Call them South Asians.

he's black you fucking mong not even paki

he is middle easter retard

>Honestly when people say asian , I imagine someone like Jackie Chan and I sure many others will have think the same.
The Brits don't I think
Most Asians we see are the "Jackie Chan Asians".
They have a lot of Indians and Pakis. I think Asian to them is Paki Indian and they specify for Chinese and Japanese and the like.

Middle East (technically) = Asia (Technically)
Middle East (Layman's) != Asia

Asia is the largest continent in the world. So large that it stretches from the tip of Africa, to the north pole, to those pitiful islands north of Australia.

Language is used to exchange information. This is why, for something as large as China, we go into more detail. This is why we refer to China when we talk about the Chinese, and not just Asia as a whole.

The language used in the OP is specifically used to change the apparent identity of the aggressor, who looks Middle Eastern, to the public, who will now think more broadly as "Asian". No one, literally no one, thinks about the Middle East when talking about Asia, and their culture is a stark contrast to other Asian cultures.

To put it in perspective, a little kid is asking his mom what is for dinner. She says "Food." The kid doesn't know what kind of food, just that it is food. The kid already knew this, he wasn't going to eat socks. So he asks for more details ("Uuuugh, mooom, what KIND of food?"). The mom can either take the direct, truthful route and answer correctly, or she can take the indirect, """technically""" true route and just say food.

Of course, your reddit ass only ever deals with technicalities because being "Technically true is the best kind of true XDDDD LMAO!!!".

KYS

Wew

looks Bangledeshi to me

DISINFO MSM

"it can't be another islamist"

The rest of the world dont think like the Brits and this will make people confuse.
They obviously didn't want to say middle easter for fear of being "racist" and expose that the religion of peace is not so peaceful after all.

>everybody knows
You spineless twit. The term 'middle-easterner' was termed to descibe arabs. Oriental to describe gooks and chinks, paki to describe the poos. Asian is not a race descripter and is meaningless as calling someone an earthling.

People have a reasonable right to know someones race, ethnicity, and religion. Contrary to your entire media collusion, this is relevant and not forbidden knowledge.

Fearless Samurai Warriors, testing their Katanas on britbong peasants and glorious Nippon drivers kamikaziing into parliament for the glory of the emperor.

Yes good reporting British media

We Brits dont think like that either
Its just in the last few years Media started to say Asians

Ive never met anyone who called Pakis and Arabs Asians in real life

They know this. It confuses 100% of brit readers too unless aname ot pic is attached. They deem it racist and forbidden knowledge because it makes goys so angry and sews the seeds of hatred.

Fun Fact: OP doesnt know that the "middle east" is in fact west asia.

Asia extends all the way to the suez canal

*REMINDER*

PAKISTAN IS IN ASIA

*REMINDER*

PAKISTAN IS IN ASIA

*REMINDER*

PAKISTAN IS IN ASIA

Okay let me break this down for you.

Event happens

Media reports on it before any persons are identified directly

What information they have: a photo

is he a muslim from this? maybe? can we know for sure? no.

Is he brown? yes! is he from the middle-east? maybe? is he from asia? almost definitely!

If they go out and say hes a muslim extremist and he turns out to be an indonesian lunatic how dumb does that paper look the next day?

I'm sorry that the Indian subcontinent happens to be in Asia and in America you mostly hear of Gooks and chinks being referred to as Asian but, it isn't our problem.

In the next few days no doubt his identity will be revealed and they will say hes Said Muhamed, a Bengali-Briton Muslim from Ilford.

Disgusting, shitskins out if the west!

this tbqhwyf

germany is in europe, not asia

Reminder most of the people have in their minds thanks to tv that Asian=Jackie Chan.

>Reminder most of the people have in their minds thanks to tv that Asian=Jackie Chan.
the English language. Do you speak it motherfucker?

wasn't this dude identified later to be from jamaica?
as in straight up mulatto, not even afro-eurasian (to cast a wide net)

We will work on getting football properly converted to hand-egg if you guys drop the whole (("((("asians")))")) thing because honestly... it's just fucking embarrassing at this point.

I want to lick that armpit

>when coughing from pollution wakes you up at night

dont you have an air filter?

how would you call him in US?
Muslim terrorist like the gay shooting in Orlando? I know that asian means korean/chinese/japanese but this term prevailed because your country accepted (luckily) immigrants from those eastern asian countries mainly. Also I recognize that India (south asia) is like a unique continent so you call distinctly them indians/poos and not asians.

Anyways, the correct term is east asian, but you can still call them asian thanks to trump, with hilary you should have incorprate muslims in the same category with the imminent refugees welcome.

No I dont , cant you see my flag?

Don't go far, bin that car!

He was initially identified as Abu Izzadeen, originally from Jamaica - but several sources are saying that he's in a UK prison at the moment.

France is east and China is East. The middle East is in the middle.

i see

Israel is also Asia

>asian
>clearly muslim

Based Ameribro.

Thank you for saying this, I'm Asian and sick of hearing Brit cucks use the same term. I don't even feel bad for whites getting shit stomped in their own capital cities anymore. You Westerners brought this on entirely onto yourselves and none of us over here can understand why you don't push back and save your own society. But if you finally do, many of us true "Asians" wish you all the best in securing your future

Pakistan is the middle east.

Yeah and?
You think the middle east exist beyond the concept of continents?

>The mental gymnastics for apologizing why his 1984 media uses such a misleading and vacuous term.

And this is why you guys get murdered by "troubled youths" in your own country. And to think you're forefathers colonized the world.... Pathetic

Asian.

Jesus, Fake News should be hanging one by one, they are traitors of civilization.

So it's not asian you tard.

At one time we'd probably have said 'indian appearance' for someone like this, and not really given a fuck about whether they were actually pakis. Asian was just for chinks, nips and gooks.
Yes asian is strictly accurate. But it's also convenient from a liberal's point of view because it obscures the coincidence that they're muslim.

Classic subvert tactics,

>X did this
>X is from a very large continent
>No goy we won't narrow it down! THAT'S RACIST

I hope your mother gets raped by an Asian.

Yes it is.
The middle east is a transcontinental region
Meaning a region that spans continents
Pakistan is part of the middle east and Asia.

If it's in multiple continents then it's considered neither, hence why it's middle east.
The sole purpose of calling him asian is to obscure facts.

Turkey is in Asia and we never call them Asian here in Germany.

Asians are always assumed to be slit-eyed yellow gooks.

>British English: "Asian" and "East Asian"
>American English: "South Asian" and "Asian"
It's not fucking difficult.

First "tanned germans", now this?
It's no wonder trust in the media is low as fuck - this is blatant propaganda designed to prevent the population from coming to a reasonable conclusion.

Pic: ironic captcha image.

Just like how Mahmoud and Muhammad are Germans huh?

literally only england does that shit. US would refer to him as middle eastern, if they have the balls to mention race

(((Asian)))

>Asian
This is a muslim nigger hybrid

i must be colo(u)rblind

Hispanic is a closer ethnic description than Asian. Lumping chinks, poo-in-loos and sandniggers into the same category is not helpful.

If we want to be accurate, politically correct AND informative, we should say 'He was an asian, but of course not one of the chinky sort'.

It's our language, Paco.

>If they go out and say hes a muslim extremist and he turns out to be an indonesian

Indonesia is a Muslim theocracy.

>If it's in multiple continents then it's considered neither, hence why it's middle east.
Pakistan is not in multiple continents..

What the fuck are you talking about.
Look I get you want to insult me but it is not going to change the fact that pakistan is part of asia and the sky is fucking blue.
You are arguing facts here.

I was going to comment on how gross her armpit was.

To each their own i guess

Would love to see them describe Russians as such.

Or if you really wanted to be all those, say nothing?
A person was...

is that Bubbles

>palideums of truth. Praise Toth

You said transcontinental, faggot.
I don't even consider indians asian, they're a distinct group.
As I said, referring to them as asian is purely to obscure facts. It's pure propaganda.

My point is, while I know you're correct it's not acceptable for news organizations to refer to people as something so vague just to appear more PC.

It's a very slippery slope.

>>You said transcontinental, faggot.
THE MIDDLE EAST
THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST IS TRANSCONTINENTAL

FOR FUCKS SAKE
NOT PAKISTAN
>I don't even consider indians asian, they're a distinct group.
Then you are retarded.

fresh OC boys

Maybe they just don't know yet and want to be safe with Asian.

Unlikely as they usually always have photos. I'm sure it's more to do with procedure and protocol than anything.

In any case they could narrow it down more based on what the subject looks like. They don't however because it's deemed offensive.

>more paramedics are the terrorist than the actual victims

>Be young
>Hear how Asians in Britain are always raping and killing.
>Wonder why are "Chinks in Britain are so bad?"

Look at this poor, starved Asian man. His belly is full of poverty and diversity.

So going by what you're saying. Germans are really Slavs?

Don't even pretend you don't know the real commonly understood meaning of "Asian". But please go ahead and keep defending your media's retardation. I'm sure the first thing you think of when someone mentions Asian food is fucking kebabs and not ching chong rice

>THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST IS TRANSCONTINENTAL
Then why are you calling them asian?

Honestly I'm surprised they didn't call him british.

Because they are.
They are both.
Look the anglosphere is also transcontinental. But that doesn't mean the UK is not part of Europe, right?

OP, please refer asian accordingly...
do you mean by east asian standard? mongol race?

or south-asian/indian?

Btw, those dumb gals are definitely not asian, even by monic standard(polluted by arabs)...

we already reached consensus on standarized label/callname... So, your appropriate politically incorrect title would be like "NO way this man is a chink monks"

>rest of the world is too dumb to understand what we mean by Asian