Is the younger generation waking up?

Is the younger generation waking up?

what and where is this from?

Assignment I have to grade

Give him an A

Give him an SS

that young scholar is showing promise. A+

This thread is making me want to become a teacher. Honestly I'm beginning to think that we need more redpilled educators in the world to offset the marxist libcuck teachers.

Haha

Strange answer considering stormniggers worship Muslims and Islam endlessly. But yeah good point about Judaism though.

What grade are the students?
Are you a teacher or an aid?

extremely based

Gen Z is supposed to be more conservative as they're being rebellious to their liberal parents.

11th grade
A teacher

Give him a A plus

Why does it come to you as a draft to be edited?

I plan on becoming a teacher, still going to the educational jew though. Currently a substitute.

I can edit if typos are seen

>teachers browsing Sup Forums
how subversive

All of my younger cousins love trump
ITS HAPPENING

Bullshit, all teachers are Anti-white liberal fags.

Your job is to indoctrinate kids into being liberal cucks.

Shoutout to you for helping subtly influence the younger generation in a positive, non-subverisve

I went to the largest high school in Norway & basically every teacher is the most Anti-Trump, Pro-feminism SJW you have ever met, pushing his propaganda at least once a week.

lol, sounds like me
Fail this stupid fuck he doesn't know what he's doing

Our Norwegian teacher in one of his classes showed us this pic, and said "How does this make you feel? Injustice? Cruelty? Inequality? discuss."

And about 1/3 of the entire class has been discussing the womens standing in society, and feminism. And of course anti-Hitler shit, like anti-Nationalists poems etc.

Fucking cancer kek

should have stayed in turkey, cunt

That's exactly what we should do, infiltrate every single sphere of public influence if we are able. And raise our children, or those we influence, to do the same.

When i say 1/3 of the class, I mean throughout the entire year 1/3 of everything we had done in my Norwegian class was leftist propaganda. It blew my mind pretty hard.

Like what the fuck does my language have to do with politics?

And of course it's obligatory for everyone, and it's literally a huge pumping machine cumming it's propaganda load into the soft heads of teenagers.

I don't believe you.

>It makes me feel regret, regret that his parents didn't stay in his own fucking country and instead chose to take a deadly trip to get free handouts. The child did no wrong, his parents are at fault.

High School teacher signing in. I can say some are. I'm trying to do my job as subtly as I can. For example, in class today I just said 'So we have had another Muslim terrorist attack in London'. stressing the word Muslim. I don't say anything, but it plants the seed that muslim = terrorist.

Just doing my bit anons.

What sort of school are you in user? I'm in an all-boys private school in QLD.

What subjects?

Keep doing the Lord's work, good sir.

Senior Studies of Religion, Ancient History, English (all OP subjects).

However, I was in form group when I explicitly called todays events a muslim attack. Form is a collection of students from 7 to 12. They are slowly being red-pilled. I'll have these kids in form their entire school life, so hopefully my views rub off on them by osmosis (I hate teachers who explicitly shove their opinions down student's throats).

I sure hope you drill into them the fall of Rome and what caused it.

Kek looks kindly upon his disciples.

two gets on mine coming in hot

>type shit in a text box
>screenshot it
>woah pol check out these redpilled kids haha

I WANT TO BELIEVE

I want to believe too, user.

If you were a redpilled teacher you wouldn't have assigned the students that trash task to begin with.

This is fake.

Gen Z for zealot. /ourkids/

>Zyklon

I fixed that for ya.

Yes. One of the biggest factors that sent me down this path were a few different high school history, government, and economic teachers that were conservatives, some libertarian, some reactionary. It was great.

Saw this from another thread too.

Is Gen Z /ourguys/?

The spoiled self absorbed generation of baby boomers left their progeny to fend for themselves and all it takes is interacting with reality to learn the truth. Boomers only read about subhumans in books and have this fantasy notion that if only they were showered with love they would act like white people but in reality subhumans view compassion as a weakness and will maim, rape, kill anyone who gets in the way of their base desires.

In middle school I moved to the south and it only took a week to learn blacks were below dogs. They are more violent and have less purpose. Their behavior also quickly answered my question of why there were armed officers roaming the halls.

I get lectured and chided for how evil I am but just laugh because if I ask these people about their life it's obvious they've never interacted with anyone outside of their lily white community.

The generation got thrown to the wolves and surprise surprise they learned to howl and bite.

Why wouldn't they be? They'd have to be retarded to grow up in the age of Islamic terrorism and not be able to see through the charade.

Haha I can already imagine the lefties stressing out over this comment