Trump Just Bombed A School And Killed At Least 33 children

>The Trump administration’s reckless disregard for human life has claimed even more innocents. The Syrian Human Rights Watch reports that the US coalition launched a deadly airstrike against the al-Badiah school in al-Mansoura, Raqqa governate, Syria, killing at least 33 and possibly as many as 183 victims.

occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/22/trump-just-bombed-school-killed-least-33-refugees/

>Occupy Democrats
fuck off with this shitty bait

>Trump Just Bombed A School And Killed At Least 33 children

Babbys first suicide bombers BTFO

Droopmpf will get impeached for this

Wow so we bombed am isis school? Boo hoo

>Raqqa
>Literally the capital of ISIS
>We know for a fact Raqqa schools are bomb making and indoctrination camps
Good riddance to brown rubbish

liberals talking about veterans is hilarious

Secular Muslim here.

Can you just please nuke Raqqa already. We're sick of these faggots giving us a bad name.

Do the same to Saudi Arabia while you're at it.

Ever noticed that the only Wars the US gets into are under Democrats or NeoCons?

Ever notice how when the media/normies talk about places being bombed under Democrat years, they say "Americans are bombing the [country]", but under Republican years, it's "the dirty Republicans that are bombing [country]".

Ever noticed how everything Leftists support has a misleading name? Like calling Government regulated Healthcare "free", or calling the place where you avoid becoming a parent "planned parenthood"?

Note to anyone who reads this thread. Politifact calls occupy democrats extremely unreliable news.
P o l i t i f a c t
Meditate on that.

Fake news, your organization is trash.

>Syrian Human Rights Watch
isn't that the guy in London funded by Soros?

All of Saudi Arabia? That's alot of desert to nuke. I don't know if it's worthy it senpai.

>occupydemocrats

This is it lads! He will never beat Hillary in the election

So has anyone ever tallied up just how many Paki kids Bongo whacked with hellfire missiles?

Damn. It's almost like he didn't say when he was going after ISIS that their family members and communities would be attacked as well. This is playing by their rules. This is what they do. This is what Trump said he was going to do. Now you act shocked and appalled. This is what needs to happen in the war on terror.

uncuck yourself

Doesnt that mean Obama was bombing terr- er I mean peaceful teenagers too when he was president a couple of days before trump?

Revenge for what happened in London.

Wait didn't Obama have 8 years to help the veterans?

have you noticed that under obama veterans got fucked over with their healthcare? he basically punished anyone who fought muslims

Hey CTR, getting nervous that the shekels will run out if Brock has another heart attack?

>killing at least 33
always that fucking number...

get a less shit religion

>abortion is fine
>unless it's retroactive
Picky cunts.

good i wish he killed more

Fact: The Republican Party was founded primarily to oppose slavery, and Republicans eventually abolished slavery. The Democratic Party fought them and tried to maintain and expand slavery. The 13th Amendment, abolishing slavery, passed in 1865 with 100% Republican support but only 23% Democrat support in congress.

russp.us/racism.htm

Trump's gonna have to step up his game if he wants to equal the number of kids Obama blew up during his two terms.

Brock had a heart attack? I thought you had to have a heart for that.

void attack maybe?
charcoal attack? i
i dont know what is there for brock

I thought ISIS closed all the schools in Raqqa?

The bomb probably only killed one but there was a suicide vest chain reaction.

As much as I wish trump was a Nazi he's now

Hitler built the Berlin wall? yeah reich

That's the joke.

Have you noticed Democrats always have tears for illegals and Muslims but never their victims?

Especially when those victims are law police or military.

It's because from a liberal globalists perspective, the 'victims' are the oppressors, by virtue of being white. They deserved to be raped, maimed or killed. That's what some people really believe.

I'll tell you what first redpilled me, it was the Lee Rigsby murder. The first thing I heard about it wasn't 'British soldier killed in broad daylight', it was a bunch of my liberal 'friends' on fb saying that racism is wrong, not all muslims, ect.

Gave up on liberalism and fb on that day.

This is how Bernie can still win.

there are so much veterans because the democrats invaded so many countrys

really fires up my neurons

Republicans and democrats? goy Sup Forums will rape you

Maybe their parent shouldn't be jihadists

>The Syrian Human Rights Watch
Is that the Soros funded organization that is run out of an office in london?

>Muslims
>""""Innocent""""

>walls
I don't think that's been built yet
>wars
Dems started Vietnam, pot calling the kettle black
>jails
Aren't the Republicans the ones trying to keep them privatized and the Democrats the ones trying to end privatized prisons because they are so overfilled?
>never for veterans
This is bullshit
>healthcare
Healthcare isn't a right
>education
State issue, not federal

Have you noticed that democrats spend mad flow on everyone but you? That's cause your a surf, you build mud huts, you live in mud huts, and are happy dwelling with the rest of the livestock. When it's time for you to do the only thing that you have a purpose for (voting) you can go back to mudding or if you voted wrong, you need to be culled lest you infect the heard. That's what it takes to be a democratic representative in this day and age, and walnuts lots of walnuts and pizza. Do you have what it takes?

It's not run out of an office. It consists entirely of a single Syrian man running it out of his home.

>This coming from the side that regularly trashes our soldiers and police
That's fucking rich.
I guess you only care when it can help your side politically.
Like usual.

>> trump bombed school
>> killed 33 rapefugees
WTF.. I LOVE TRUMP NOW..

thats our guy.

>Republicans are assholes
You do realize, that nobody gives more of their personal income, to charities than Conservative Christian Republicans, right? This is an irrefutable fact, and the lib larp, of being so socially progressive, stops short of reality, and is merely virtue signaling.

also, see obamas feelings on school children in pic.

Every Muslim needs to die

Obama was worse.....

(((Occupy Democrats)))

Why do shills post here again?

that's the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

a cursory Wikipedia search suggests that the Syrian Human Rights Watch is even more literally who

We've got a lot of nukes

Smell that? Smells like... sage.

>33

Money

Democrats or Republicans, yes.

This isn't true. They that the former for both, as well as, "The [insert president here] administration"

Margaret Sanger (founder of planned parenthood) was not a leftist. And government regulation has nothing to do with a product being free or not free.

It is they who decide when a bakery is the last bakery.