youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizX4kWtD8
youtube.com/watch?v=lkTqOf8SeLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manahu Cockbar

8/8 top score here get fucked lesser plebs

how did carlin say

it's bullshit and it's bad for ya

don't read this garbage, don't let it get you, don't get angry. Go elsewhere and read some other shit guys

only 6/8 :(

>8/8
I guess I did quiet well

8/8 master race here checking in

7/7
Last is projection.

8/8
Noice. When do we start gasssing these trigglypuffs?

This can't be real. Obvious troll

I really hate women. You know what turned me into a misogynist? Women.

fuck men tbqh

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

>Believing men are naturally masculine and women feminine
>You're a male supremacist

So they're admitting masculinity is superior

>implying this is a bad thing

>Men are masculine and women are feminine in every single culture in all the world across all time down to the hunter-gatherer level
That's some powerful cultural construction there

You are cute

Fuck yeah.

The last one but all the others are true so

kys

Like any of those things? Or does it have to be all of them. Because aside from the last 3 that's what every normal person I know thinks.

8 out of 7. Whelp. When are the meetings? Do I need to bring anything? Maybe a covered dish or donuts or something?

#1 is literally a denial of reality and an admission that they believe men are superior

Plz b my online gf, cutie

I believe I'm male supremacist because I fucking hate women and I want their rights revoked

7/8, I missed one so I guess im a feminist.

yes women have 17% less brain mass and a lesser neocortex, women are liers and manipulative vbecause their brain are focused in social skills, women are inferior

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

8/8 suck my dick bitch

Only 5/8. I'm disappointed in myself.

C U C K

Best girl desu

Don't need to read these questions. I already know I am and proud of it.

I am a male supremascist.

yep. 8/8.

>you believe that the male body is superior to the female body
define superior, we are stronger but we suck at giving birth

become trans-man and ure problem solved fren :^)

thread soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizX4kWtD8

So what i am supposed to do is, if i want kids, let my wife get impregnated by someone else, take care of the kids and my wife while she continues to party and have sex with other people. I am unable to expect to have a chance to get my child after a court because it was conceived in a woman even though a woman without me is absolutely fucking worthless.
I also have to prep the bull for my wife when she brings someone into our house that i earned and prepare them a meal afterwards.
Sure sounds like a great life being not a filthy male supremacist

youtube.com/watch?v=lkTqOf8SeLE

Pointing out superiority isn't being a supremacist.

I apply to all of these

I don't know, are you shitposting?

Call me whatever you want sweetie but dont call me back after im done porking you in your greasy bacon hole like the swine you are.

Men don't have a right to claim any child, they only have rights and responsibilities towards their own biological or adopted children.

I'd bet $10 that this tubblrina thinks that a man in a dress is a woman because he "feels like one" too.

First off dont assume her gender, proper term is tumblr person, second off that man could be any of the other 30066300 genders that we have found to this date. Shitlord

Why do they do this? Are they stupid enough to not know that to convince someone of something you can't just be condescending and treat the person like shit? Only insecure nu-males will fall for this shit and will end emasculated and weak. The good thing is that they're getting meaner and more ridiculous with all this shit that it's getting harder to tell what is satire and what isn't. Soon they won't be taken seriously and people will realize how stupid and moronic this SJW bullshit is. Hell, Gen Z kids already know this thanks to YouTube. I hope they go even further, at this point they're only sinking their own ship.

I agree with the first four and I do the 8 when I speak in generalities about human beings. I disagree with the rest because each performs different roles that are required for the sake of our species.

What do I get?

4/8
I agree with the first four.
The latter four are far too blanket statements.
The male body and brain are adapted for traditionally male social roles, and in that respect males are better at performing them than females.
But likewise, the female body and brain are adapted for traditionally female social roles, and in that respect females are better at performing them than males.

Where do you think we are?

Does the last one count if I believe men are resources too?

notice me senpai

>you are [slur] if:
>-list of things I disagree with

The gayest form of nonargument

>you believe that men have the right to claim a child that formed in a woman's body
Either I have the right to claim partial ownership of the child, or I have nothing to do with it and should not have to pay child support.