(((Hollywood))) Actor Adrian Brody:Trump attacking arts is sick shame

Hollywood actor Adrien Brody is sick over President Trump's proposal to eliminate funding for the National Endowment for the Arts.
We got the actor at LAX Thursday, where he broke his usual silence by telling our photog funding the arts is vital and doesn't really have an impact on the national budget.
The program currently gets $148 million in federal funds.Trump wants to cut all of it.

tmz.com/2017/03/17/adrien-brody-trump-national-endowment-for-the-arts-budget-cuts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lgtfp7xaoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He could fund it himself.
If he hasn't got the cash in ready money, he could rent advertising space on his nose.

As expected of jewllywood.

depoliticize the arts

here's what contemporary leftists consider "art":

youtube.com/watch?v=-lgtfp7xaoU

Is he Jewish by some chance?

Ugh that fucking face

(((Liberal arts))) more like Degeneracy.
Trump did good thing.

>trump cut X program i like, what an outrage
>no, i myself won't be putting up any money to compensate
>that's for the plebs to fund with their tax money

powerful shit

I might seed my university with some of these

gotta be stealthy about it though.

''Challenging Jewish privilege to fight inequality in USA''

"The Arts" as a concept is fine if it's not being used as vehicle for propaganda, as it obviously is at this point in time. there's no reason it should be getting funding anyway. the point of art should just be expression and not to necessarily reach as many people as possible. just make your art and release it independently without asking for gibsmedat.

>give us money so we can spend it shitting on you, your culture, your traditions , your values

bump

Has anyone thought this is the way the CIA has gotten funding for their bloated budget? They recruit in colleges, media, hollywood, etc. Part of that funding in a wayward way goes to CIA ops

Well the fucking jew is more than welcome to fund it himself. I don't want one cent of my money going to this garbage

White people have no culture or traditions though

estimado amigo chileno, sabes donde puedo conseguir un gorro MAGA en Chile?

That nose to pointy chin is almost moonman level.

That (((nose)))

Just another white guy waking up and seeing through the bullshit that is Droumpff

Leaf,every single time.