Do you think Donald and Melania legitimately love each other?

Do you think Donald and Melania legitimately love each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
youtube.com/watch?v=lbXjW-cX9kQ
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/melania-trump-refuses-share-bed-president-trump-insider-reveals/21905552/
deadline.com/2017/03/trevor-noah-donald-trump-ivanka-white-house-conflict-of-incest-video-1202048353/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Melania is obviously a trophy wife Slav whore, but who cares, she wasn't up for election

Seems like it. youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo

Most married couples don't love each other. Who gives a fuck?

probably not

No but I think they're happily married with mutual benefits.

No, she's obviously a whore with a pussy for purchase. She's also thick as a brick wall and worked illegally in NYC as a whore. It's a fucking disgrace that such a nasty slut would be in the media.

But do you think they genuinely enjoy each others' company and miss sleeping in the same bed?

money makes girls wet

He loves beautiful women, beautiful women love powerful men. POTUS is the most powerful of them all, so yes

Someones salty

Post pics of yourself you fat cunt.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Who cares?

>3rd wife
>loves her

no.

Better question is, who is fucking who?

I don't think that's true, the story is that Donald tried very very hard to get her number. I think Melania is shy so she comes off as stupid model type in public but in private I think she is probably quite clever and seductive.

C U C K
E
K

I legitimately believe she is a soulless whore and neither of them is capable of love as they are both are sociopaths.

Who gives a shit? She's hot. It's nice to have an attractive First Lady again.

No. Trump is fat and ugly. If she loves anything about him at all, it's his wallet.

She real loves her computer hacker son Baron. I bet she loves Donald.

>too retarded to save the .webm thats no reversed

Shoo shoo shariablue

But do you think they're romantically attracted to each other as a person?

Great car, Diablos are sick. I prefer the coupe though.

And look at the GTR version - looks sick as fuck.

pls...

Probably as much as the average couple.

>thinking that women as a whole don't factor in money before a relationships and marriage
This isn't a shitty movie user there is no way a woman wouldn't choose the most financial successful man that they can get over I love him.
True love doesn't exist

>getting your lambo in blue
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

>It's a fucking disgrace that such a nasty slut would be in the media.

Because the media is all about class and elegance

No one can love a racist like trump.

Female shills are the most retarded

clawing at shit men don't care about

no, drumpf clearly hates his wife, this is obvious, additionally he is a spy of russia like the cuck he is, a psychopath (psychopaths can become billionaires too), and is being manipulated by president bannon, let's not bring into the discussion the countless troves of evidence proving that he secretly hates all black and hispanics and has sworn allegiance to naz germany, he is literally trying to initiate the second holocaust, his jewish family members are all just cover for this

but of course you are a delusional trumpkin that believes everything he hears on the news, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=lbXjW-cX9kQ

real romantic love doesn't exist faggot

t. Tolerant Left

Wait a second...
My mistake...
t. Tolerant Leaft

L I T E R A L L Y A N A Z I

what is love?

so long as she has decent genes
Barron is already a monster at 10

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/melania-trump-refuses-share-bed-president-trump-insider-reveals/21905552/
>The first lady refuses to share a bed with her husband -- even when they are in the same location.

This thread is stupid as their relationship has no bearing on policy or governance.

However to indulge your gossipy nature with gossip there's an almost begrudging agc blind item that says their relationship is a loving and supportive one for both parties. Apparently she mellows him out and he genuinely cares for her and pushes her to do new things.

>video censors "niggers"
makes me sad

They're my favorite cars too. His came up for sale recently for something stupid like 400k and it seemed to sell so fast. I don't think it was worth a 200k premium, maybe 100k.

Focusing on the negatives of Trump's private life is a good way to further push the public opinion's of Trump to the negative.

Poor, pathetic atheists...

Who cares
Pence loves his wife though. Although he did marry a virgin.

I don't love my wife, I hate her actually why the fuck did I get married again?

No. Love is a blind and dangerous infatuation. It's better to have mutual respect and compatibility than love

TENDER DONNY

I hate my gf more than I love her

Her fault she was not a virgin

Nah, I voted for Trump and she is just a gold digger. I'm sure she loves her kids, and maybe she gets turned on by Trump's money and ambition, but I highly doubt they ever loved each other.

IIRC, they first met at a party and she refused to give Trump her number when he asked and that was what got him to chase her because he wasn't used to being told no. You could say he won her over and maybe she does see something in him, but I believe she is just a master manipulator and played him to take him. She is a model after all, she has probably never been short on male attention and learned how to play us when she was a teenager.

Who gives a shit. It's a good thing that a guy can get rich and score A grade pussy. Love is overrated, especially if it's not reciprocated and then it's hell.

yea she loves him for sure, don is too charming. he loves her but as an alpha he couldnt be content with one woman. now america is his mistress

Melania

Depends on what you mean by that. I think that they do.

Love is for plebs with boners. Marriage is a partnership. I think they are ideal partners.

your ID is worm

>implying women dont have the same mindset as melania.

At the end of the day , women want a padded nest.

>money makes girls wet
It isn't that simple
Access and respect are as potent as simple cash, even more so in many ways
A woman's dream is wearing the prettiest dress/jewelry, while on the arm of a man everyone respects/fears/is fascinated by while new and different people constantly float in and out of the scene paying obeisance to her man and complimenting her as all her closest friends watch in a silent jealous rage

sausage fingers

that's a reach, also is spotify premium worth it? I don't mind listening to random shit with ads and not being able to skip.

Why does my gender matter asshole? Just because you cant get a broad to like you doesn't mean everyone should be burdened by your fail

I bet you're fun to hang out with in real life

Ivanka is the first lady, in EVERY capacity

For sure she loves Barron and because she's a smart lady who wants to provide the best for her son she loves the President very much.

But I personally think they're very happy with each other.

yes

he's a trophy of a man so i dont see why a trophy wife wouldn't be fitting

This is 100% true

people dont realise that men are wine and women are milk to this date, fucking preteens

What do you think.

IT'S A GIANT WORM!!

>thicc

She may look good but has horrid looking vainy feet.

Try it out for a month

Yeah she loves him. Women are attracted to older men and don is alpha as fuck.

shut up you childless fuck. You don't know what it's like to have kids or a daughter that grows up to become successful. Not because a father loves his only daughter (from one woman) means he's incestuous. Dumb fuck.

She's not very attractive desu; super generic and fake. MEDIOCRE!

>she's obviously a whore with a pussy for purchase
Implying you can hope for something better than that, once you become a millionaire.

Protip: at least they have a great deal of mutual understanding and were able to negotiate in earnest -- differently from most women who demand you read their mind and get angry whenever you fail.

do you remember this one?

the song Kanye West - Blame Game or Devil in a New Dress sums up their relationship (I think)

Women love power, money and big dicks. Trump has all three.

Yup, 100%

yes i believe they do, furthermore I believe they're both faithful, and they both genuinely respect, appreciate, care for, and support each other.

dick doesnt matter my friend, the attraction happens long before the reveal...hahahah

OMG! that's hilarious

my grandfather drove tanks in WWII, so he might've actually been in one like that

tfw want to see trumps nudes just to know

Just close those eyes and ears, nothing but wholesome family values in the Trump house hold!

deadline.com/2017/03/trevor-noah-donald-trump-ivanka-white-house-conflict-of-incest-video-1202048353/

>implying you can't fall in love with Slav whores

She's so sexy. Finally young women are learning the truth: if you stay fit and attractive and pleasant a man will give you pretty things.

This kills the feminism

bless your grandfather and fuck you

sure

he loves her body and she loves his money, its literally a typical relationship

as usual the wise ones are the japs, fucking smart coinslot fucks

So basically reinhard

You're retarded if you don't think money increases the attractiveness of a man. It has since the beginning of human society.

Trump is literally the model of masculine achievement. Billionaire, President, Has raised good kids.

Melania may deserve better because she's gorgeous, but better doesn't actually exist on this planet.

Neat! Was it a Sherman or a Crom-
>looks at flag
Oh.

Wew lad, was there some edgy "oldfag" reference that I missed or why are you salty?

My ex had qualities that I loved, however she had several that I disliked, even hated. Eventually I grew to hate her, since we did not have much of a connection for the majority of the relationship (too many differences, rarely saw her, and when we were together she was always cold towards me; rarely touched my dick, never wanted to listen to my passions and feelings, etc). Near the end of our 1 year relationship (which concluded last week as a matter of fact), she got drunk and smoked weed at a party full of men who wanted to fuck her and degenerate scum like trannies and faggots and so on. The fucking whore was even getting closer to chad; she probably even left me for him

Sup roastie, how's that wall feeling?

Oh god

The years sure go by fast, don't they? Time to cash out with an egg-shaped bearded guy. Remember to tell yourself that you've "matured" when you finally take his sausage hand in marriage

Yeah course. She well fancies the arses off him.