GOP healthcare Illegal aliens

Seriously, fuck Paul Ryan. Why do these globalist shills always do stuff like this? Absolutely disgusting, we shouldn't let these people slide.

"Last-minute changes to the bill do not prevent illegal aliens from receiving healthcare coverage through identity fraud, a House Freedom Caucus spokeswoman told Breitbart News on Tuesday.

Conservative author Daniel Horowitz calls the bill “a gift to illegal aliens,” warning it makes even basic immigration enforcement impossible."

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/22/conservatives-fuming-after-obamacare-2-0-allows-illegal-aliens-to-receive-tax-credits-through-fraud/

Well how exactly do you stop illegals from receiving healthcare through identity theft?

JUST REPEAL IT ALREADY
WHY IS CONGRESS SO USELESS

Cruz, Lee, Paul, Amash, Cotton & Freedom House Caucus should be running USA

Is it legal to call for assassination of Paul Ryan

phase 2 can be undone by a different administration

phase 3 ("sucker bucket") needs 60 votes in Senate--no Dems will vote in favor of ANY replacement bill

Paul Ryan needs to be flayed.

day of the rope, when?

im ok with this. its the humane thing to do

I'm not sure, but certainly there is a way to verify if they are legal or not?

Is it humane for the legal citizens of this fine country? Hell no!

All illegals should be deported.

I really wish they would just move onto the wall and focus deportations. Healthcare will ALWAYS be fucked no matter what you do if there is 10-30 million illegals here. Build the wall then fix healthcare.

shoo drumpf, we shouldn't have borders anyway

Explain to me how open boarders is a positive thing. Our country would go to shit instantly with open boarders.

bump

Don't fall for obvious bait.

yeah for real, our war of independence was spurred on in part by billeting of British troops in American homes, we can't be allowing open boarders

o w8

Letting homeless people stay in your home is humane, why don't you? Because it's stupid.

Here is an interesting pickup.

Notice the media is marketing it as Obamacare 2.0 instead of Trumpcare or just the American Health Act?

Thanks friend, you truly are my greatest ally.

????
Terribly out of context. Nice try faggot.

>won't stop illegals from receiving health care through identity theft
That's already illegal dipshit

Do you leave your doors open and let anyone who wishes enter your home?

Nice Earth

learn to read, you double nigger.

These kind of memes, although inhernetly flawed, are simple enough to trick a normie that has no opinion on the matter into believing it, how can Sup Forums make similar memes?

By gunning down invaders.

I don't see any people either.