This triggers the liberal

This triggers the liberal.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/factsopinions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0fBAZmY-SEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberals won't be the ones laughing when frumpf takes away all his voters health care now will they?

>healthcare can't exist without socialized healthcare

Try again faggot

It really can't.

37% approval.. Triggers the Trumptard...

this empowers the jihadi

Yes they'll all be dead.

>Everyone will have access to healthcare
Yes, everyone also has access to buy a new Ferrari too, but most can't.

how do you dispose of a Russian spy in the whitehouse?

Let's dissect what you posted and see how retarded you really are.

[Liberals won't be the ones laughing] Subject, Liberals, action laughing, possessive action: won't be. This means that Liberals won't be laughing when the next statement.
[when frumpf takes aways all his voters health care]
Noun: Frumpf, terrible attempt at an isult, Possessive Noun: His voters: Republicans and Patriotic Americans
Meaning that Liberals won't be the one laughing at Republicans and Patriotic Americans when their candidate takes away their healthcare.

The last portion here is meant to be a zinger, however fails to zing.
[Now will they?]
What you meant to do was to infer a negative question source to the party being insulted, however due to the structure of your statement, you are inferring that possessive to the Liberal, and not to the Republican and Patriotic Americans.

You should've said "Republicans won't be laughing when frumpf takes away their healthcare now will they?"

However, this sort of thing goes above your tiny little liberal head, as you are not taught to think and self analyze, but rather repeat statements of those superior to you.

You are a cog in the world's worst machine, and you have no right to call yourself a free thinking individual.

Good day to you sir or madam.

(((politico)))

Besides, Rasmussen has him at 46%

Hillary has a 98% chance to win the presidency.

You should go write your boss a "Get well card" how else are you going to make your 0.02 cents per post?

>Because polls were wrong once they are always wrong.

So Because Trump lied once he shall always lie? That's your logic you know.

Dear Liberals:
1: Trump is your president and you cannot change that.
I don't need anything else to list

Yeah whatever happened do that defeat ISIS in 30 days bullshit?

so much autism for one insult!
it's ok user, me too
btw NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

yeah, he's our president, and it's sad LOL

Ow! The stove burned my hand!
Maybe I should touch it again.

>you cannot change that
Legally yes we can in 3 1/2 years
Illegally, sooner than that.

>when liberals eat your tasty bait

Pathetic false equivalence, but nice try.

>in 3 1/2 years illegally

Hahahaha.

You need proper sentence syntax there friendo.

Thank you for describing your original retort retard.

are you browsing on a 200x300 res phone or are you just retarded?

>Good day to you sir or madam.

nevermind just a r/thedonald rep

>you are inferring

You mean implying? Your post is inferring. Is this supposed to be some "cute" post of a mentally ill man trying to "act smart" for the first time in his life? Because you failed at it.

Anyone else want to play?

I'm celebrating the heart attack of David Brock by taunting you liberal fagolas.

I don't know, I voted for Trump. You tell me smart guy

>implying

No one else wants to play

Such low energy from liberals

Sad!

>get presented with facts
>ignore them and throw out reddit insults
>"why won't people reply to me"
you must have a 3 digit IQ to post here

>hot opinions are facts

Some of us have lives other than professional shills.

Yet here you are continuing to post in a bait thread.

10 facts right here for you squirt

You could've let the thread die you know retard.

Also
>things that support my viewpoints are facts and therefore everyone should believe them because they are indeed facts, and not actually opinions.

>can't dispute any of them
looks like trump really can be stumped

They can be disputed because they are opinions.

This is like saying
"I think the bus is bad today"
That is an opinion, it can be refuted on the very nature of being an opinion.

Shame that you can't tell the difference between opinion and fact, but that is the state of the modern day Democratic party.

Here. This game will help you
pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/factsopinions.html

you talk to the water witches of atlantic by tying an anchor to your leg and dropping it into the ocean.
they will take you to their cave home where you will get all the information needed to get rid of Trump.

>still hasn't disputed any of them
if you direct your attention to fact #10, it's related to you

facts you don't like aren't opinions, drumpflet

Check for WiFi signals and use a directional antenna to jam or hack the feed. Stream the Trump never come down video.

I'm not calling it fake news.
I am calling opinions by its factual definitions.
Opinions
Here's a rap about it to help you.
youtube.com/watch?v=0fBAZmY-SEA

Go back to /qa/ fagola.

>STILL can't dispute any of them
very sad

It was misinterpreted. He didn't mean that ISIS would be gone within 30 days of his presidency, he meant that within 30 days of his play being activated ISIS would be gone. as far as we know his plan has yet to be activated.

Here is the difference between a fact and an opinion.

1: I think you are a faggot. This is an opinion because I cannot prove it with evidence
2: You are a faggot. This is also an opinion because I cannot prove it with evidence
3: You are a retarded faggot. This is an opinion that has basis with facts, since I cannot prove the original claim, however there is evidence to suggest that you do not understand what facts and opinions are.
4: You are a liberal: This is an educated opinion, this is something that I can't quite prove yet without final approval, however due to the amount of circumstancial evidence can be inferred.
5: The sky is blue: This is a fact, because you can look up during the day and see that is blue. You can also run this by other persons, and is a commonly accepted fact.

Opinions needn't be refuted, for in their nature of being an opinion are refutable. That is a fact.

You have not come forward with evidence to support your opinions, therefore they remain opinions

:3

Hillary isn't in the white house anymore