MAGA

Alrighty lads. The tranny attempted suicide rate is 41%. How do we A) Make their attempts more successful B) Boost those numbers. We should aim for 50% by the end of 2017, any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Need to start actively spreading efficient methods on /lgbt/

>Make their attempts more successful

Unless they're using a gun, then they aren't actually making an attempt

It could bolster gun sales, which are falling, and thin the freakshow herd.

40% is still a staggeringly high number. And IIRC, suicide is still the #1 cause of death for trannies throughout their lives.

Are these ACTUAL trannies attempting to commit suicide or is it a bunch of Tumblr users? Because the transgender population in the world is like less than 1% of the population

Anyone who believes that their chromosomes are not tied to reality

Get out of here with your "No true scotsman" bullshit

Jesus Christ. How can you fuckers be so cruel. We're not talking about annoying SJWs or pussy antifas, these are CHILDREN! And you want to see children die?? So much for being pro life you fucking assholes.

It's not cruel, it's what they want you jerk. You are the one wanting them to suffer.

>Get out of here with your "No true scotsman" bullshit

lolwut? I was just asking a question about the statistic. Fuck if I had my way all fucking trannies and trumblrinas would be sent to fucking death camps

The trends are going the correct way so far.
The internet is only going to help.

how do we raise it to 100%?

>A) Make their attempts more successful
they aren't even successful at killing themselves those fucking human failures

maybe its 40% of the that 1%

>'attempted' suicide

Lel, all you need to do in order to say you've attempted suicide is swallow a bunch of pills without reading the labels. Had a gf who tried this once because she got too emotional, just ended up with a really bad headache.

I read once that it takes the average person 20 attempts to actually commit suicide, and those numbers are different for men and women (I would classify all trans as women for these purposes). Women being more likely to attempt suicide, less likely to succeed. Men are less likely to attempt, but more likely to succeed.

So I don't know, maybe if they 'manned up' they'd commit suicide.

>And 90% emo kids attempted suicide for attention

40%, psssh, so what

Good point.
You've changed my mind

I damn near wasted lucky trips as well

We need to step up the "you're not normal" narrative. The entire LGBT acceptance culture is based on the normalization of this shit.

Call a faggot a faggot and he will get offended, but call a faggot a faggot, and then show him statistics and medical studies, and convince him he is different, not to mention mentally ill, and that faggot will get frantic. And frantic is the road to suicide.

Offending them is not enough, you need to convince them they are not normal. They love to pride themselves on being hip and different, but on the inside it kills them.

Really wish Trump had not capitulated to them.

More information needs to be distributed about effective suicide methods that can be completed easily and painlessly. Helium and charcoal burning(carbon monoxide)suicides can be pulled off easily and will kill you easily if done right.

Information about which drugs to use to kill yourself needs to be spread as well. Opiates can be found pretty easily and medicine cabinets, and being trannies, they no doubt have access to benzos. Mixed together in the right dosage, they're notoriously lethal.

freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf

Rundown
>CIA whistleblower leaks 47 hard drives and 600 million documents
>Obama spied on Trump
>Obama spied on 156 judges
>Obama spied on Supreme Court justices

Saturation of information is important. They need to be bombarded by stats and figures relentlessly on multiple sites before they start absorbing it.

Spread information about how psychiatry is ineffective in treating them as well. Discourage them from seeking help to isolate them, and blast them with info about suicide and info about how they're mentally ill. Creation of pro suicide groups would be very effective. Pretend to be a group for transgender teens and hit them with all the info while pretending to be their friends.

And yet transgendered people who go through the "transformation" surgery are 20 times more likely to commit suicide. Seems like they have mental health issues that needs to be addressed with proper counseling and not thrown to their own demise by allowing the medical community to allow someone with a clear psychiatric delusion to irreversibly mutilate their body. We wouldn't allow someone with schizophrenia to chop off a limb so why do we allow people with a disillusion with their biology to cut off their cock?

I think we are clearly outclassed by the left in increasing the suicide rate for trannies.
They are playing into their delusions and let them slip down a path of abhorrent degeneracy.
When they finally realize that they never will be the other sex, it is often is to late because they took hormones or mutilated themselves. They can never go back to just being Jim or Bob, who would seriously respect them after that?

>And yet transgendered people who go through the "transformation" surgery are 20 times more likely to commit suicide
Source: your ass

ok guys i got it.

/pol all become trans
/pol an heros

that'll do it

They probably try to kill themselves because they know it's a phase and they completely transformed their body and they can't go back. Being trans is 100% a phase that some people go through, just like being emo or listening to trashy pop music, it's all a phase .

I say we get them to cut their bollocks off, and constantly browbeat them about how they're not real men/women.

Rest should sort itself out, that sort of person is mentally weak to begin with. A couple of weeks of reminding them that they've mutilated themselves for some delusion, and not even been successful, the rest should sort itself out!

most of the attempts are for the sake of attention and not the sake of suicide, women do the same thing

>40% said they attempted suicide
>said
Unfortunately, most of that is "look at me I'm begging for attention"
How many trannies actually kill themselves in a year?

meme suicide methods

be more subtle, they are already very nihilistic. inspire more hardcore nihilism in them.

Reviving thread