Post yfw CNN won't stop talking about Russia

Post yfw CNN won't stop talking about Russia

its just funny now - clinton news network can't get over the loss, and has to justify to donors why they lost - because they spent so much shekels and Trump trounced her in the electoral college.

they just keep digging that hole even deeper

>yfw CNN will go off air within the next five years

i forget people still watch Fake New Network

>Post yfw CNN won't stop talking about Russia

CNN is done, they cant do anything, so idc

It's important to see both sides of everything

thats rather optimistic if you ask me, I give them a year, no more than that.

CNN isn't "another side", it's literally fictions information. On par with the Onion, minus the humor.

Why did Comey say he is investigating links between Russia and Trump though. It literally gave CNN another 3 months worth of headlines. Fuck!!! I'm so done w hearing about this shit.

they won't stop talking about Russia because of this donors are pissed because over 1 billion shekels, and Trump spent way less. CNN pretty much gave CNN a 'free ride' as admitted anyways, and she still lost.

oh my, did they expect a REFUND?

CNN is funny guys.

They Love ISLAM.
They Love economic slave immigrants from aflica.

They Hate Russian.
They Hate Japanese Anime.

that or an 'explain yourself' type thing. So - word is she is going to run again in 2020, lets hope so! in the words of 'shia lebeouf' DO IT!!!!! , because it will be another fun shitshow, and we can all bet who will be the next country to blame? >Muh Chinese?

speaking of shia , any word about the next exciting episode?

>landlord changed cable package
>used to get all the news channels
>now only get CNN

kill me

>landlord
Tell your mom to get Dish

>, any word about the next exciting episode?
idk, havent been around much lately, one thread just got deleted.

the flag is up again though it seems

pain confirmed by trips

Clinton would probably win 2020. I'm hoping its the Starbucks CEO, the DNC head, or the nigger woman from CA.

Lol, which nigger from CA? We've got plenty of them running around.

rent a room and got a boxtop set with it.

Well if a Democrat or Neocon wins you can 100% of the time factually blame the Chinese and Saudis, but Dems and Neocons will NEVER blame the Chinese because they fucking love them for multiple reasons.

>Clinton would probably win 2020

why the hell are the left-wingers trying to get the US into war against Russia? We have no reason to do that.

because they are sycophants

Kamala Harris

I was just kidding w you. Getva betyer job poorfag.

You honestly don't think so? A lot of normies didn't turn out i. 16 because the polls said Clinton had it in the bag. You don't think a "save America from fascism and vote Democrat (lel)" would fire up those fags?

Always.

Why are you watching CNN?

Russia needs a Rothschild bank so we can all move on...

Ha, nah.

nope