We need to give it back

We are sorry Argentina.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And what about New Caledonia!?

The people on the island VOTED TO REMAIN

>genocide the native Argentines
>replace with our own people
>muh votes

kek, Straya logic

yes goy give the falklands back
allow them to be crushed by inflation

idk dude Alaska is clearly right next to Canada and its seperated from the US so it should be Canadian

Also have you ever seen that bit of Austria that's very thin and looks out of place, that's closer to Switzerland, Germany and Italy than it is to its own capital and therefore should be given to those countries

Yes, we should like we did with Hong Kong.

It was uninhabited

False equivalence. Those are part of a landmass, unlike the Falklands which is an island surrounded by water.

niggers

maybe you should start a meme war to support your cause

Yes after we wiped them all out.

There never were Native Argentines on the Falklands. Only seasonal fishermen in some cases.

Right, then I want the tiny island of Borkum to be Dutch, since it's closer to the Netherlands than to Germany.

Also Sealand of Denmark is closer to Sweden than to mainland Denmark so it should be part of Sweden.

Sure thing
>The first buildings in Las Malvinas – or the Falklands as the British call the islands in the South Atlantic – were houses made of stone and were built by Argentinean hands.
>It was in 1831 when forty men – led by Luis Vernet, the first Argentinean commander in Las Malvinas – settled here. Along with him came his wife, María who gave birth a girl who was christened Malvinas. The Argentinean settlement in this merciless land didn’t last long though.
>In 1833 the British colonial power invaded Las Mavinas, and what happen afterwards is now called “ethnic cleansing” – hundreds of English settlers were artificially introduced while all Argentineans were expelled.
theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106

Those are a few km of difference. This is over 10,000 km of distance between the UK and the falklands, which is not even comparable.
False equivalence.

Proximity doesn't give anyone a right to land, retard
War does

What about Gibraltor, that needs to go back as well.

Yes, I agree. It should be given back to Morocco.

Fuck of you Argie shill.

Gas the Argies, colonial war now.

Falklands are british clay and we'll help them protect them if necessary.

Pinochet x Tatcher OTP

You mean Argentinian invaders in 1831 invaded British sovereign territory with a British flag flying on it.

Keep em. They dont need the filthy peso and the inflation.

and while we're at it, the mozzies can have you

the only thing preventing Gina from seeping into Hong Kong and stripping rights way from the population was the bongs

I'm beginning to recognize that same "British" poster making the exact same falklands thread over and over again

>We are sorry Argentina
DO NOT LISTEN TO THE BONG, HE WILL LIE TO YOU!
THIS IS A TRICK!

>40 People have to leave an Island over 100 years ago
>Wants to sell out 3000 of his own countrymen to South American shithole.
Knock off the white guilt, the Falklands should remain British unless the Argentines can prove they can actually take it, which they can't. Also, Vernet's group was not natives, they were settlers just like the British, they just got kicked out because they were weak

looks like they would either way, m8

>they just got kicked out
Good job proving OP's point.

>straya
>belongs to the UK

I have the queen on my money. That makes me british.

OP claims it was a genocide, that isn't how Genocide works. Like I said, if Argentina takes over and kicks out the Bongs and they can't or won't retaliate, then the Argentines can have it. It is not about who "deserves" a group of remote and undeveloped islands, it is about who can take and defend them.

eat shit faggot, falklands are british

Fuck off, Argie.

Stop jerking off to this magazine cover.

I don't care what happens to malvinas desu

You misspelled 'Falklands'.

gibs it to finland then

How would they even get there what with their ships sinking whilst in port?