London terrorrist suspect

The press has been calling him an Asian man. Hmm, does he look Asian to you Sup Forums?

Really makes me think

hes a black that converted to islam

Pakistan is technically in Asia

really gets the almonds activating

>but muh narrative

Were you born retarded?

looks like dunecoon

the way we want all dunecoons to look

dead

You're not wrong. Anything to build the globalist narrative

I FUCKEN KNEW THE CHING CHONGS WERE BEHIND THIS

FARK

They say Asian when the person is middle-eastern to not cause conflicts or racism.

Ahmed, were you celebrating in the streets when this happened?

Hmmm hmmmmmmm

In Britain Asian refers to Indians and Paki's not Chinese and Japanese

that's fucked up.

FUCKING RADICAL CHINKS!!!

Are there actually any infos on that man yet? Have checked various articles from the UK but there seems to be absolutely no intel so far... Is there still a gag order / press embargo?

Not even Indian to be honest. When I hear people say Asian I think of people from the middle east, Pakistan being the furthest East. I would Identify Indians as Indians Chinese as Chinese etc.

Asian = brown people.
What Americans call Asians, we call East Asians or Orientals.

hmmm
strange

Nigger muslim.

It started out just like you suspect, as a way to avoid saying "muslim". But now Asian means Muslim over here.

Sort of like how the word "youths" used to be used to avoid saying blacks, but now has just come to be known as meaning blacks.

the press really wanted to call him caucasian but thought it might be a stretch, so they downgraded it to asian

In England "asian" describes pakistani as well as japanese, korean, etc.

what continent is the middle east part of you dumb fucks?

Pathetic news coverage.
So he's Asian and the intelligence services sprung into action after the fight.
Most news stories want to call him anything but Muslim and refuse to identify him as an extremest. They refer to him as the terrorist or as a man.
Then the PM says we can allow this to happen again. No shit Sherlock. But unless you fix your Muslim roach problem this will continue.

I'm glad that not all Americans are this daft. Jesus fuck

*Can't

In the UK "Asian" means Indian or Pakistani. What we call Asians here in the US they call "East Asians"

He was alive when they put him in the ambulance.

he's dead now.

hmm

so true

quintessentially asian

DUDE middle east is Asia too

i hope by americans you mean everyone from nunavut to the southern tip of chile else you are a stupid hypocrite

Are we identifying middle eastern mooslum terrorist by continent now?
Just fucking amazing,

maybe they should learn how to speak fucking english then, you would think they were predisposed to that language

North or South Americans?

well technical they are right if he is PAKISTANI, since Paks aren't Arabs.

Both

Not really since it's technically true. India and Pakistan are in Asia. Although yeah we should call Middle Eastern people Middle Eastern because Asia is big

Britbongs call asians, "orientals", and call anyone from the continent of asia, "asians".

Kind of how you guys spell words with missing letters, or call jam "jelly".

He's a Jamaican

He's clearly black though

As in from Africa

Nah we call them chinks.

He looks exactly like the terrorist in London

This
They call real asians "chinese and others"

You are obviously much younger than me.

'Asian' in the uk was introduced as the PC term because everyone referred to anyone that was brown as a paki.

When PC culture really started kicking in people were pushed to not say 'paki' this was done through schools mostly, one day if a kid said the word paki he got in trouble, fast forward a generation and kids don't even know there was any other way to behave.