Canada vs. Australia

Why are Canadian Sup Forums posters so Beta?

Why are Australian Sup Forums posters so Alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYNAEMqd9Q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe canadas week shitposting is due to their meme energy being drained by their cuck prime minister and his pandering to sjws.

One day your shit posts will be strong leafs! Just get him out of office!

How do you deal with Chink and Pajeet problem Ausbro?

>Canadian posters are so beta
Isn't your country the second largest exporter of ladyboys next to Thailand?

They're polar opposites. Literally.

Australia is an upside down Canada.

According to who? You? Don't make me laugh, leaf.

>Why are Australian Sup Forums posters so Alpha?
Small-brains believe this.

I think it's about time for another genocide

I'll be honest where I live I don't even notice haha except in hospitals where almost every nurse is Asian haha.

We're full.

No they aren't.

I can confirm we are.

SLIDE THREAD BELONGS ON Sup Forums
SLIDE THREAD BELONGS ON Sup Forums.

I can also confirm, we in SA have a huge unemployment rate so adding more people would not really be ideal hahaha.

>People believe Australia is literally upside down
>They don't realise that the southern hemisphere is the true northern hemisphere

also why doesnt south American countries get the
>LE XD UPSIDE DOWN MEME?

Oh fuck. You caught me, Jamal. My evidence is completely anecdotal, but it doesn't take much research to deduce that they're a nation of men who look like they didn't finish puberty. They're feminine as can be, and five feet tall.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYNAEMqd9Q8

Come to Montreal if you're white. Only non-boring city here for white folks where you don't have to speak french or live in the woods.

Also, very good hockey scene, basically oldest and biggest club in the sport is here.

Girls will fuck you if you speak english.

>come to quebec, all of other canada is shit
OK Le Frenchie

I like the boring white city of Perth thanks.
Damn Canada, your legal stuff sucks.
Like SJW in chief etc etc...

Live in the last good part of Canada and have been thinking about moving to a non abo/non Queensland area. Their PM at least isn't a refugee bottom.

> .-- .... --- / .... . .-. . / .- -.. --- .-. . ... / -- -.-- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / .--. --- -. -.-- ..--..

Toronto.

Crocodile Dundee, non autistic didndo nuffin abos, not freezing 7 months of the year and a government that at least can at least figure out what responsible spending is, and I don't hear about their PM sending Pakistan farmers 125 million dollars while a city burns with no federal help. Go back to CBC and comfort yourself blue shill.

Probably should go to aussieland, we're pretty shit here in leafland.

I was looking around today at all the third world foreigners and retarded leftist degenerates and I thought to myself, did we lose some war?

And then I remembered o ya we did, the second world War.

what the fuck are you saying
Canada is an upside down australia
our low energy shitposts prove exactly that

as a fellow leaffag, canada as better gun laws, i rest my case

I like to wipe my ass with Gympie Gympie leaves.

Shareblue / CTR has offices in Canada to get around certain laws. Thats why a lot of leaf posters are faggots.

>Why are Australian Sup Forums posters so Alpha?

lmao we aren't really we are probably about the same: a bunch of millennials and spergs.

we just have a national identity and collective banter style that makes for a more interesting posting personality than the canadians. but most of us are fuckin weirdo cunts. this is Sup Forums, remember.

Australians are always funny, Canadians are not

>Talking shit about Filipino manlets
>FUCKIN LEFTIE
You're either too autistic or too lazy to pay attention to what's going on. You're the reason everyone on here thinks we're testosterone-deficient mongoloids.

I'm an nzbro living in ausland, every day I ascend my shitposting levels while strolling this desert abboland. Soon I will be one of you, my brothers. I can feel my shitposting levels getting stronger every day.

Sydney is awesome. I've lived in Sydney, and I've lived in Canada. I like it in Canada fine because I enjoy winter sports, but otherwise Sydney is way better than anything Canada can offer for day-to-day life.

Warm ocean beaches change everything.

Can you give examples of canada vs sydney?