HOLY MOLY

HOLY FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK
freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GknkV-pENQ
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/22/nunes-unmasking-report-vindicates-trump-claims-surveillance/
freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck this is what alex jones was reporting! Not kidding. He mentioned dennis montgomery. Holy fuck..

THIS IT. THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN POLITICS IN HISTORY WILL LEAD TO A RENEWED AMERICA OR A CIVIL WAR.

I'll bump you one more time. This is crazy.

Link to document being legit, that's not freedomwatch please. Will probably be called a shill, but I don't care I REALLY want this to be true...just want to show it being corroborated.

DELETE

deadline is end of business on friday. so wait for everyone involved to have a heart attack this weekend

HE MUST FUCKING HANGGGGG REEEEEEEE
OBAMA IS GOING TO JAIL

What is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-GknkV-pENQ

It looks like it's going to get released this week. You've shit for brains if you think this isn't fucking huge. This is how Trump knew. He let the media cut their own throats while he gets to crush Obama and his underlings in one fell swoop. Unbelievable.

its over for obama ,hes done boyis

Give us the basic gestalt.

Impending proof that Trump was right. Again.

Will post screen caps soon

Obviously something is going on I don't disagree...I just want proof it's this, because if this is legit then it's bigger than anything we could have hoped for.

what is it about?

This is huge!

This is bigger than Watergate!

Will they charge Obama?

this

TL;DR?

Wut happen

How is this proof of anything? isn't it just the freedom watch guy writing a report?

Alex Jones has been reporting all this shit too.

My sources are almost never wrong the few times I've bothered to check them. They all agree this could be huge.

David Brock actually did have a heart attack today. Praise Kek

Cant read right now
Whats going on? I hope this is not some old ass news we already knew

>freedomwatchusa.org
lmao im sure its legit

Alex Jones was actually just talking about it and now his livestream is down for me.

Screen caps user

Why not both?

Nunes of the Intelligence Committee confirmed the Trump surveillance.

Won't dent Obama is not behind it!
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/22/nunes-unmasking-report-vindicates-trump-claims-surveillance/

back up now

At some point you have to. Sitting presidents are accountable to the law like everyone else.

I'm okay with some degree of forbearance. Being the President is a dirty business. But this crosses the line IMHO.

Its back on mate

WARNING: THIS DOESN'T LOAD! WAS IT BRIGADED? IS THE FBI MONITORING IT? WILL THESE CAPS ENTICE SOMEONE TO POST A MIRROR OR SCREENCAPS?

TUNE IN AT 11!!!!

Do you have audio? It's back up but without sound.

wew it's nothing

A friend of mine would like to know the source of your image.

Uhh...his audio is down. Or is it just me? Fucking spoopy

What is this all about? I can't get the PDF to pull up.

After reviewing this I have to declare that it's fucking nothing

If true, this is fucking awesome and hilarious.
Remember folks, it's all about the lulz in the end.

bump

give me a tldr and I'll give you the sauce

The link won't work for me.

Can someone tell me what's happening?

>freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

It's getting hard for me to keep up with all these narratives flying back and forth recently. If this is Trump being finally vindicated, I'd be so happy!

durr

whistleblower wanted to blow whistle with a lot of stuff of people being spyed on including trump, but noone did anything

lmao, this thread has been copy pasta'd for the past hours with the exact same 5-10 first posts.
sage

This is an attorney with experience litigating surveillance cases signing his name as an attorney attesting these facts to be true. Additionally, FBI agents are named as having heard testimony from the leaker which is highly punishable by law if the claim proves to be false. It's certainly possible that might happen, but it seems unlikely.

So what is going to happen by Friday if they don't reply? Angry words and fist shaking?

Get parliamented, shill.

Dude, if this is true, it's going to make me cry irl for real. I know we always talk about vote manipulation, but if it ever gets proven that it happened, I will fucking cry because the country will be lost forever, we will be a fucking 3rd world country...

ducks in a pond, user

Anyway someone could photocopy his signature on the document to mislead?

Don't take the blue pill user. Knowing about the problem is the necessary impetus to solve the problem.

You guys are seriously fucking retarded. Please, stop embarrassing yourselves

If being proven right week after week is embarrassing.... Guess I'm pissing myself with embarrassment

plz go

That was such an excellent debate. I can't remember if it was from that debate or not, but I can't picture the other guy's face without hearing him BUTCHER a Trump impression

>BUHLEEVE MEE!

possible is everything. but highly illegal and would lead to far higher charges as some troll would be worth

Basically politicians and judges now care about mass surveillance of United States Citizens because their being spied on now too.

Don't worry, I'm not taking the blue pill. This is just a redpill that's been sitting in my mouth for a long time waiting for a cup of evidence to wash it down.

It's just going to be a sad day. Especially because I know that fucking cucklords will defend vote manipulation and actually be okay with it just to be on the side of obama.

Any source for the document that's not a blog?

If you're not a shill then you're fucking retarded

>using discord for that and advertising it

This is fucking massive if it's true. Is there another thread on this or what? Why is this being slid?

Kek

Bump

This feels like a shitty anime

We need more.
This should be the match to light this keg.
It must end now!

What can trump do with this information

No fucking shit. These people need to think long term.

We can't give up freedom for security.

That's not how freedom works.

What? You don't like being represented and spied on by people who protect toddler fucking/torturing people like Jon Podesta?
ARE YOU NOT A PATRIOT?!

someone gits it

big stuff in that text, but how important is the site/source?

Thing is that they have the fancy fighter jets and all of that crazy shit. We're fucked, man. Thus another reason why I'm leaving for Europe, with my dog, as soon as my passport arrives.
I hate to, but... I they can hack anything, mostly, spy on anything, have crazy tech... the baddies have won. :\

>.pdf
i ain't clicking that shit

You can't take your dog to Europe. Sorry bruh. He'll have to stay in quarantine for months.

I just want this shit to spill out to the streets.

I will be the law.

Nope, got it all settled, bruh. Google it. It cost a shitload , though.

>Sitting presidents are accountable to the law like everyone else.
LOL tell that to Nixon.

You think Comey met with this guy years ago and granted him whistle blowing immunity in a meeting because he DIDN'T have 47 hard drives of stolen CIA data? Also Nunes may have seemed a bit nervous today, probably because this guy and his stolen data forced his hand.

>whistleblower Montgomery gets 47 hard drives with 600 million pages of intel showing illegal surveillance on American citizens such as Chief Justice, 156 judges and Trump
>goes to Grassley, Chairman of Senate Judiciary Committee, who "blow's (him) off"
>Montgomery goes to FreedomWatch and gets put in contact with FBI and interviewed
>along with showing illegal surveillance also claims 2008 election was manipulated in Florida to help Obama
>this was 2 years ago and the investigation has gone nowhere
>Larry Klayman (the writer of this letter and Obama BTFOer) travels to Capitol Hill to try and get Nunes to ask director Comey wtf is going on with this shit
>gets told Nunes is "unavailable" so he talks to committee lawyer Souza
>briefs him on all this and asks to pass along info to Nunes so he can question Comey
>also "politely warns" that if the question doesn't get asked he'll go public with Intel Committee's complicity in keeping the truth from the public
>question didn't get asked

>nothing will happen to Obogno

Rope a dope baby

Live off the grid then, you pussy.

I want it to be real but I know it's not
Too many fake happenings over the past few years

Nah, nothing pussy about it. It's pretty much impossible to live off the grid nowadays. How about I live on the grid, and help build up another nation that doesn't fuck with me. :^)

>(((larry klayman)))
stop spamming your shitty larp. this is the same kike who sued his mom, has sued obama at least 10 times. is a known birther, claimed ebola was brought to the US to kill jews and christians, and sues anyone who calls him out for his bullshit lies

is there any Sup Forums non-shill that can refute this?

just dont fucking turn this into the rights version "pissgate"

YES

NINE POINTS OF FORGERY

PUT IT ON YOUTUBE