Canadian Budget: Just fuck my shit up edition!

Friends, I'm upset. This was rolled out not too long ago. The rage in my heart at our government is at a boil now. Fuck me in the eyes!
Claiming the budget is lower at 28 BILLION. Was supposed to be under 5 for fucks sake before they bumped it up to just under 20 last year!

Yet our finance minister likes to think a 50% increase on the 400% increase is a lower number somehow.

Source:
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/federal-budget-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1023811/budget-federal-morneau-fin-credit-impot-transport-commun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The budget will balance itself.

>Liberal logic.

Thanks for the bump though. This shit grinds my gears like there's no tomorrow.
Not only are we taking on 600% the promised debt in the first two years instead of the whole term... But we're slashing tax credits too! Raising taxes on booze and ride sharing programs!

But it's helping Canadians! Or so they say....

Are there really this many shill threads and bullshit on Sup Forums that shit like this just gets ignored?
Come on people! This is a real issue! Our country will be in the poor house before we know it!
Our government is hemorrhaging money!
Someone! Please! Do something!

Well. RIP Canada. We're going to be slaves to our debtors, but no one seems to care...

JUST

FUCK

>This budget also removes a pledge to reduce the ratio of federal debt to GDP over the course of their mandate, which, after busting past their promise to eliminate the deficit by 2019, was the only fiscal target they had left.
MY

SHIT

UP
>Captcha: Keep Left

So buy gold?

Are you crying inside too?
Can we actually talk seriously about what's needed to go through with a non confidence motion? By now it's gotta cost less for a new election than to deal with this.

Not to mention that in the comments section a nice fellow pointed out the budget was released early. Which is a huge no-no. But the media that was live at the time... just didn't feel like mentioning it. Even CPAC apparently just ignored this huge illegality.

What gold? Turdy sold all that early last year!

don't forget $279.8 million for the temporary foreign workers program. Literally spending our tax money to help companies replace us with cheaper labour.

Sold it for his weed money.

That's right, his. Not THE PEOPLES

No I mean like on an individual basis. The only way out of this shit is currency devaluation, like they've been doing since central banking and Keynesianism took off big almost a hundred years ago.

The media recently actually accused Trudeau of spending 127k on a vacation, but I can't tell if this was an act of accidentally spilling some of his blowjob semen or deflecting from even bigger issues.

>2017
>paying taxes

Our currency isn't based off of gold though. Hasn't been for a while as far as I understand.
However, once our economy shits the bed completely, it's going to be useful again, no doubt.

My money is on defecting.
Granted, this budget was only released via that site about 30 minutes ago.

>going to be useful
timmys_dad_if_i_had_one.jpg

I mean at this point does debt even fucking matter anymore? like how much has to us racked up, 19 almost 20 TRILLION dollars? Like who even gives a fuck man, its obvious no one expects anyone else to actually pay back their debt. I doubt us could ever pay back that 20 trillion dollars, even assuming it doesn't continue to go higher.

How the fuck did we go from a zero deficit to a projected 100b deficit in only a span of 5 years? fucking nuts.

you got culturally enriched

It's supposed to be regulated by a ratio between debt and GDP.
Basically, kept in check so we can actually pay it back instead of just the interest on top.

We through that out the window last year.
We're setting the corpse on fire now.

That's like asking how their projected budget deficit went from 5 billion a year to 30.
Only the Liberal government knows!

threw*

>if we spend enough money on random bullshit, our shitty purchases will stimulate the middle class worker, boost our GDP, and the budget will balance itself

It's infuriating, man im fucking sick of all this

That's what they say... but removing tax breaks and raising taxes on things the middle class uses... isn't really helping! now is it?

I'm just trying to think of ways to preserve savings. I the stock market is poised to shit the bed, and real estate is too rich for me. Also, fuck Bitcoin.

I dont know much about economics but who the fuck are are we even borrowing from? Literally every country in the world seems to be in debt and no one gives 2 shits about paying it back. Are most countries just owned by lots of corporations?

>It includes about $5.2 billion for skills development as the government plans to help Canadians adapt their education and employment training to a diversifying economy

They are literally spending 5 BILLION on the type of shit your office HR forces you to attend on a Friday for "team building".

I genuinely believe that the Liberals don't think that "reckless spending" is a thing because any spending that they do filters back into the economy.

Central bankers. Probably Rothschild or something similar would be my guess. Probably Soros, because Turdy likes to suck his old wrinkly globalist sack.

Real estate is a big fucking bubble right now. Probably the ONLY thing holding Ontario up at the moment.
We're in for some really really really really hard times, friend. Especially if we don't curtail this bullshit soon.

Justin. I guess he really just wasn't ready.

Our grandchildren. It's bad.

If you can explain to me exactly how that has ever worked, or how it will work, I'd like to know.
Because i don't see it happening any time soon.

What really grinds my gears, is that people weren't happy about the 5 billion a year... now we're up to 30 in the second.
I'd say why aren't more speaking up, but I actually had a nice conversation out of the blue with an older woman while waiting for a bus one day about the shortcomings of Turdy and his ilk.

A lot of people are going to die in the coming decade.

He won a majority with 39% of the vote. He also ditched his promise of electoral reform. Our system has failed.

I think even liberal supporters didn't think he'd fuck our shit up like an NDP nigger.

>The budget will balance itself.

The budget is balanced, didn't you hear? It's gender-balanced, which is even better than the specious patriarchal 'financially' 'balanced' 'budget'.

Our system is one of the best in the world though.
Our education system has failed to teach people how it's supposed to work.

My mother's generation knows how the game is played. They were taught all throughout school about civil duty and shit.

Me? Nah. I think that subject stopped after grade 6. We knew enough, right!?

I don't think the potheads and college kids, the sheltered Torontonians in their segregated neighbourhoods understand a fucking thing aside from their single issue voting.

Hmm

But most of this doesn't even put cash back in to the economy. It pisses it to the wind.

And Trudeau does fuck all about the actual economic problems the middle and lower class face right now. Silence on the housing market. Silence on exponentially rising student debt. Slaps a carbon tax directly on the consumer like that's going to help anything.

I thought at worst he would be a mediocre PM who got nothing done. I didn't expect this. With a budget this far outside campaign promise he ought to call a referendum or a new election. This government is not representing the people.

The good news is that 2019 is coming. Only two more budgets to go.

A sad reminder that Harper had 9 years too, and fucked it up every time, including a $56billion deficit when oil prices were >US$100 a barrel. How is that even possible?

Come on Conservatives, don't fuck this up. We need a fiscal conservative who can actually deliver.

>projected gdp

Oh well I just will take their word for it. Just like their platform , which they kept.

>government spending goes into a black hole and is never seen again
LOL

>he ought to call a referendum

LOL!!!!!

because most of these problems are under provincial jurisdiction

The conservative party is in shambles though.
No leadership at all. No one even holding the Libs accountable for this travesty.

Raw numbers don't mean anything user. if the economy grows the debt is less burdensome.

Debt is a meme and means almost nothing kek will show me right

>going to be
Wake the fuck up, leaf.

Wynne isn't doing much better for Ontario.
Hydro credits! Only good if you're on welfare.
While hydro costs rise and rise!
Unemployment rises as carbon taxes kill our industry.
So I guess it's helping more poor people! Right?

Too bad the Libs put them in the poor house in the first place....

Didn't you hear user. Our smart PM said the budget will balance itself!

I'd rather not to be honest.
I've seen enough already. I want off this ride.

>NEETo mosquito until someone decides that my resume/diploma is of any worth, and generating zero taxable income for this stain of a government and country as it descends into the shit whilst living in earnest comfort

something's gotta give dudes. i don't think joe, dick, and bob will have much of this for a lot longer and we're hardly halfway through the diversity-a-thon.

then why bring another life into it? seems stupid of you.

There is. Those fucking, saying something then cut yourself off threads have been dominating that last month or so

if you balance the budget, it wins

>he fell for the hydro meme

This is why you fucks have to meme O'Leary in. Like it or not, he's your best chance at beating Trudeau.

not to mention the fucking "refugees" coming to Canada from America.

200 in December/Jan

shit will fucking sky rocket when the snow melts.

fuck this country.

No, I didn't. My parents are dirt fucking poor.
They can't get the credits because my crippled old man works 25-30 hours a week for 15 an hour.

That's clearly living a good enough life to pay a few hundred dollars every month for electricity.

>Defeating True-dope

Yeah, just like the True dope beat Harper!
We don't need another knee jerk reaction vote. We need a legit candidate that won't fuck the country in the ass for another four years.

Max is best chance. Nobody likes O'Leary.

ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1023811/budget-federal-morneau-fin-credit-impot-transport-commun

25 M in public transport tax refunds will be cut
that's 200$-250$ per year taken from millions of people who mostly make bellow 20k a year.

Trudeau has no money for something that helps millions of poor Canadians but he has enough to give 700 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS to finance ABORTIONS abroad.

I'm disgusted by this budget.

You want my tax dollars to pay for your electricity so you can shitpost on Sup Forums all day? Fuck off.

it's a 225 M tax refund, my bad

>people who take the go train or have a metropass only make 20k a year
OK

The economy collapsed and we have no infrastructure. Its obvious.

Exactly. Not only is he spending like he's TRYING to bankrupt the country, the expenses he has planned don't even help anything.

It's not my electricity, it's my parent's.
And I expect utility costs to not rise exponentially as the years go by while wages stagnate.
While we import more low skilled labourers to keep those wages stagnated.

I'd rather my parents be able to afford food, and the electricity to cook it!
I'd throw in heating too, but it's a wood burning house.

Ya, but that 700 million is going right into the Trudeau foundation. Money for 3rd world whores is his cover. Since libs love pro choice, this will make him seem more god like to them. Gotta get those good goy points!

Your old man needs to pull himself up by the bootstraps and get a real job instead of asking for handouts.

>just bought my memebership at brad4leader.ca

Feels good man.

I fell for the MadMax meme for a while but I realized that we need a True Conservative leader so I am now TrostMissile.

I'm okay with paying to abort third worlders t.b.h.

>throws hundreds of millions of dollars towards financing abortions in other countries

I'm just fucking baffled by trudeau

my heart just sunk into stomach

The area he lives has little to no work. He's laid off and moved to a sister plant a lot.

The man refuses handouts too. He's a respectable person in every regard.
He's just getting old as fuck, and his body is falling apart.

But the government just keeps piling more and more burden onto an already stressed system.

>This entire thread

Does this mean I should start making threads advocating a non confidence motion?

We can fix this before it goes too far. The biggest negative to the idea of a non confidence motion is the cost of a new election.
Which seems kinda small compared to the alternative.

>-1.6 billion for defense
>647 million for (((International Assistance)))
>303 million for (((expanding immigration)))

Leafs please get rid of Trudeau.

I know I should probably keep my nose out of another country's business, but i have a question to ask regardless: How much shit would you/your parents get from your government for doing self-generation for your power (wind, solar, and the like)?

>have to spend money on foreign aid anyways
>spends less but do it on a controversial topic to get more attention
>conservatives still bitch about 0.002% of the budget not being spent on THEM

No wonder you guys lost LOL

please do this

Depends.
Sometimes we just get taxed or charged fees by energy corps until it costs us more to give energy back into the system, like in Cali.
Sometimes it's subsidized.
Really depends.

You must be 18+ in order to post on Sup Forums

Tell me how, burger. Pls. Send help.

>The budget will balance itself.
The same logic as M-103...and I quote: "[M-103] is about increasing liberty by providing more freedoms to individuals (preventing anti-Islam speech)."

Let us annex you

The titanic balanced itself at the bottom of the ocean.

I don't think a non-confidence motion would work with a liberal majority in parliament. I'm pretty sure we're stuck with this nonsense until 2019 at the earliest.

It's encouraged. Just make sure you don't put more in than you take, or your meter is going to be at MAX and you'll get a stupid bill.

Friend's parents did this with a biodiesel generator for a while. This happened to them once.

Probably tomorrow if I still feel like it. Would prefer a more motivated user do it though. As there is no doubt a lot of relevant info that would be useful to link in the OP that I'm too lazy/busy to look into right now.

I'm 30, friend. Please try to stay on topic now.

Libs have majority. It would take civil war level coup to get them to split that hard.

You made it to the age of 30 without figuring out how our political system works?

There has to be a way to stop this. We the fucking people! are supposed to have the power.
The government are PUBLIC FUCKING SERVANTS! Not gods that can play with our lives.

Yet we let them.

I'm not the only one friend. Our education system in this country isn't the best.
And if you have no motivation or interest in a subject, you're not going to learn.

It took the massive failure that is True-dope to get me to pay attention; and start advocating we do something to stop this nonsense.

If you want to educate me on the subject, feel free. I would like to know what we CAN do in the meantime to reduce the damage.

The people have practically zero power. We vote once every five or so years so the Fed can rule over us like a monarchy. Except for our right to protest, we have zero direct input in our democratic process. All we do is vote.
And votes, of course, can always be manipulated.

>mrw the budget is literally balancing itself and Sup Forums is too stupid to figure it out

>Let us annex you
Just take Western Canada- we have the workers and the resoucrces- anything East of Saskatchewan is commie country.

To paraphrase Churchill it's the least bad system available to us. Ride the tiger.

>being this economically illiterate

I cannot wait for this country to be North Cubadazuela
Maybe then I can claim refugee status in the USA.

You're not allowed to talk about problems
You're not allowed to fix them
Corrupt faggots who have millions and millions of your tax dollars, like it the way it is and do not care what happens.
They have off shore accounts and places to go when it falls down