Today London has truly defeated terror

Today London has truly defeated terror.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
youtu.be/NgriVVhCM3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where's the british flag filter for my goybook profile image?

>shining lights on a building to "honor" people who died disarmed, and the government failed to protect.
Shameful.

It should be painted red with the blood of nigger muslim refugees.

big ben lit up red to honor the blood of the infidels

I took a look at FaggotHQ (reddit) and not surprisingly they are not talking about the attack other than a very few threads.

Liberals are in full on protect the terrorist mode.

nationalism is bad goyim, you may only do EU flag.

only non countries that don't question EU supremacy get flag filters.

jewberg doesn't care about bongland.

Wow. Big Ben lit up red. That showed them who's boss! Look forward to seeing that on cnn tonight. Maybe they'll interview London's paki mayor Khan and give him another chance to tell us this is all Trumps fault.

Ffs, just nuke them already.

like pottery

did ben roethlisberger retire or is he just on vacation in that muslim shithole that is the UK?

*prays in atheist*

damn thats funny

>Atheist prayers

You're truly an embarassment, Britain.

so brave

Oh I like yours better

>muslim extremist kills multiple people in the name of islam for the seventh time in the past year in Europe
I'm sure by now they're going to start opening their eyes, deporting the refugees, starting more screening procedures, and are already having a heavy investigation go on to find and apprehend all other extremists...
>there we lit up the Big Ben red to honor them
Brits please you did good with Brexit don't fuck this up....

Everything must be better now. Back to the fairy tale world of Western Europe and its rich history that will forever endure with absolutely no meaningful response to Islamification necessary.

>Racists,bigots and Islamophob will not divide us!
>Terrorism has no religion!
>Islam is a reglion of peace
>Bring in more Muslim refugee
>Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

You're welcome.

At least they clean up after themselves

Kek, a year ago today

>To honor terrorist attack
Mother fuckers spitting on their dead and embrassing islam?

Fucking pond scum

>color of the turkish flag

what do they mean by this

Why Red?

When shitskins kill jews israelis have a policy if killing arabs in retaliation, no matter who, to get square. This is the only way to deal with arabs. Prove me wrong.

What this user said. . The France flag is OK because it comes from the French revolution which was good, but the union jack has a cross in it so it is problematic. Just do the EU flag.

anyone have a list of all these modern day ISIS attacks that have the predicable formula with facebook profile pics, lighting up buildings, flowers in public places, etc.?

>paris
>nice
>belgium
>germany christmas market
>pulse nightclub
>london

i feel like i'm missing a bunch. san bernadino didn't get the same reaction for some reason.

my favorite is how she justified this by saying "people died, show some decency"

Probably because the rainbow flag transparency had already been used for gay marriage

Its actually an age old code.

"When the fire below turns the tower Red, then my people shall strike against its starter."

man you guys are getting faster and faster at this shit. do you have crews on hand 24/7 ready to light it up with the flag of whatever european country has a terrorist attack?

HOLY SHIT ISIS AND DRUMPF BTFO!

HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER??

>red pours down the sides simultaneously
>into the shape of crusader crosses

Damn that's freaky deaky

it looks like a dog's penis

Brits are funny people.

somebody turn this into an Inception post

>>>>>>>>I FUCKING KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN

Has Virtue signaling gone to far

>athiest prayers

fuckin hell m8

Yes and we'll shine lights at the Brandenburg Gate as well and then Mutti will remind us how we have to stand together with tolerance and love to fight terror.

I can't stand this gisgusting hypocritical denial of reality anymore.

I hope some mudshits attack the mourning ceremonies so that people can finally wake the fuck up.

Cant they send their condolences without expressing their toxic ideology.

Atheist who say "But I'm a red pilled conservative atheist"... Are like the muslims after one of these terror attack who proclaim they are moderate.
#NotAllAtheists

I don't get it, if an atheist for whatever reason says he's conservative that is the equivalent the a Muslim saying not all Muslims after a terrorist attack?
How are those things remotely similar? Are atheists migrating to countries they don't belong in and killing people?

>wake the fuck up
To what?

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

what if he wasn't even a refugee? Are you assuming all Muslims living there are refugees? You people are so dense

85% of atheists voted for Hillary and are degenerate marxist (not counting the degenerate atheism). You are the minority of a demographic that is sheltering and excusing the actions of your majority extremist brothers.

>Islam has nothing to do with Islam This is really offensive to Muslims kuffar dog we will rape your daughters and behead you.

What terror? According to CNN it was a security incident.

>Pulling numbers out your ass
>Accusing me of doing shit I have never done
>Making stuff up
I think we're done here
If you must reply, why don't you back up those silly claims you just made.

>Atheist prayers

FUCK
SUOMI
PERKELE

DON'T SMOKE A PACK A DAY PEAT-GAVEL

lol

Sauce on song.

Hungary wouldn't light up a fucking clock tower with a bland, meaningless red light because they're too unpatriotic to even fly the Union Jack.
They'd double the border guards.

They got the lights up, now we need the British flag avatars and the #prayforlondon hashtag. Then we can get right back to letting the mudslimes come in to show that we're not racist

**tips**
Exit polls are public. You'll never accept the analogy because as an atheist, denying the obvious and selfevident is second nature. You are a kike, period.
#notallatheists

What does an Atheist prayer look like?

Why can't you just fucking say prayer? Do you really care that much about your self image that you have to make sure your retarded followers know you're not an evil christian menace?

youtu.be/NgriVVhCM3c

So are (((they))) still protecting the identity of the Mudslime that did this shit?

At this point, they've just got two sets of lights. Flip the switch, mourning mode.

trips decide where the next attack is

last two numbers are the amount that will die

>france

lol I saw you earlier get laughed at for part 10.Do nothing,... its now gone

Malmo

canada

England again probably. We've got too many of them.

>Germany because they are due unfortunately

USA

Toronto. Probably one of our Universities. Exams are soon. Canada is due.

reroll says Australia

Sweden

Canada

The British flag is a symbol of colonial white supremacy tbqfh. It has no place in 2017 Britain.

hopefully canada.

No it didnt. The victims are still dead.

America, sadly unless it happens here no one will give a fuck.

France or Belgium

BIG Ben

Damnit, let's try again: U.K.

>atheist prayers

absolutely haram. someone needs to send this to some muslim extremists.

Has any news outlet named the suspect, yet?

oh shit

77 dead

will the britcucks do anything this time

don't be so bigotted thats one of the NEW Englishmen the old ones still have to be taken care of they are working as fast as they can give them a break.

is it me or does big ben look fookin pissed, like its about to start the next crusade or something

Based

if buildings could talk

>it lights up a nice, bright sharia red

There we go

DOWN WITH THE QUEEN

FUCK THE QUEEN

BRITS DESERVE THIS WITH THEIR PSEUDO DEMOCRACY

In other new

UK admitted 1,541 new Refugee on 21-MAR-2017

Literally 85% military aged males

how many natives were born on march 21

>implying Sadiq Khan knows anything about Britain's traditions
Looks save yourself the time and just refer to

(((Laurie Penny))) is a booger eating kike.

s-shadilay?