Christian anons of Sup Forums, how do you justify being an anti-semite?

Christian anons of Sup Forums, how do you justify being an anti-semite?

We're all the same under the eyes of G*d. Jesus was a Jew too.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheKhazarianConspiracyThatRulesTheWorld
youtube.com/watch?v=tE7S4uYAEAs
youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=D4zMVZ8HnFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus was killed by the jews. God is resentful. He sent his second son, Adolf Hitler, to avenge his death. If he does hate them, so do I.

>fpbp
God damn, Spain dropping heat.

Cuckservative, go blow Bando Boura.

Because the term Jew changes meaning in the New Testament from an ethnicity, a people of the promise, to an ethnic Semite who has rejected God Himself--Logos.

Jew therefore becomes a negative identity, a theological construct; not merely an ethnicity. One is only a Jew when they are in rejection of Christianity and God made Flesh.

Aren't jews the ones responsible for Jesus' death?

>g*d
get off my board you nigger

You fell for Nazi propaganda. Pagans killed Jesus.

>Nazi propaganda
wtf the new testament and the catholic church are nazis now

Revelation 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan
Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

archive.org/details/TheKhazarianConspiracyThatRulesTheWorld
>1 hr and 45 min video detailing the State of Isreal
youtube.com/watch?v=tE7S4uYAEAs
>same video to have embed

>anti-semite
Why should I hate Shem? He's one of Noah's sons.

I'm not. It's not that I don't like what the so-called Jews are doing, I just want to focus on Jesus command to LOVE instead of dabbling in hatred.

>how do you justify being an anti-semite

I am not anti-Semite, I'm anti-lefitst. This includes everyone who professes any kind of equality other than moral or legal equality, or anyone who proposes racial "justice"/revenge schemes. This latter point is especially antithetical to Christ, as it implicitly advances the heritability of sin, which is nothing other than heresy. No one is responsible for the sins of their fathers or grandfathers etc.

>We're all the same under the eyes of G*d

Only in a moral sense, not a practical one. God does not demand the impossible, such as integrating 85 IQ Negroids with criminal tendencies into a society which values abiding by the law.

>Jesus was a Jew too.

Jesus was a Galilean who adhered to (actually fulfilled) pre-Pharisaic Judaism, which was incredibly different from post-70AD rabbinical Judaism.

>pagans pretend to be Christian and shitpost- the thread

Kind of like when the Christians pretend to be pagan and talk about how sodomy is redpilled and European. Don't think I don't recognize you shitting up all the Christianity generals, Brazil.

>Nazi propaganda. Pagans killed Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>Pagans killed Jesus

At the behest of "Jews" (Satan worshiping Pharisees)

But I'm not, I just enjoy memeing

You honestly can't call yourself a Christian if you're racist, sexist, anti-semite, ect.

Atheist here.

Go gas yourself you filthy kike scum.

lol, Pilate didn't even want to kill him. it was the jews. I'm not even an anti-semite, but the JQ is real, they should all go back to Israel (dont give a shit about Palestinians) because they cause too much trouble and hate Christians instinctively

I think of Jesus as sort of the last Jew, and Christianity as a reaction to Talmudic Jewry.

most kikes in america are atheists by confession. lol

>be fruitful and multiply unless you're a faggot

>calling the New Testament Nazi propaganda

no wonder South America is cursed by God

Those kikes all support Israel and therefore must be gassed as well desu.

I don't know how many levels of mental hoops you have to be to believe

>Judaism (belief in God)
>Atheism (no belief in God)

Is the same thing, but damn, that's some advanced cognitive dissonance. Reminds me of Islamic feminists

Yet they're still kikes. Hmmmm...

>Judaism (belief in God)

They literally deny the fulfillment of their own prophecy.

Judaism is inherently dissonant.

24 When Pilate saw that he could do nothing, but that instead a riot was starting, he took some water, washed his hands before the crowd and said, “I am innocent of this man’s blood. You take care of it yourselves!”
25 In reply all the people said, “Let his blood be on us and on our children!”
26 Then he released Barabbas for them. But after he had Jesus flogged, he handed him over to be crucified. (Matthew 27:24-26)

You know that judaism is also an ethnicity, right?

Saying that Jesus was a Jew is saying that Jesus was human.

What did he mean by this?

I'm not jewish,
Why would I have anything to do with jewish nationalist movement/religions like christianity? I will never be jewish. Or in israel.

lol. you think religion gives them hooked noses haaahahhahahha Only in America folks. shit education

"Jesus was a jew" is probably one of the oldest jewish lies

FPBP+
GOD WONT REST UNTIL EVERY ONE OF THEM IS BREAD

ITT: Muslims pretending to be Christians to pump up Jew-hate. They want the Holy Land back.

>Jesus was the son of roman soldier/mercenary Pantera
>the grave of Pantera is in Germany
>Jesus was half German
>Germans defeating the seed of Satan since the beginning of time, and getting killed for it

BTFO Kike!

Jews worship the devil and actively attempt to undermine Christanity

They are the synagogue of Satan

youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=D4zMVZ8HnFI

Henry Ford and Martin Luther knew about jews and their lies

>jews kill a jew
remind me why we have a problem with this?

>Christians accept Jesus as savior
>Jews deny Jesus is son of God
>Therefore, Jews are heretics.
Easy.

Also: Protestants > Catholics

I am not an anti-semite. There is only one God and He is our Lord. Jew and Gentile alike must come to Him!
That said I do dislike race-mixing of any form. Bible even says its a sin.

Fpbp

Jews literally view you as an inferior goy.

So sauce? I don't know what she's from though

we dont dislike jews, we dislike (((jews))). not all jews are (((jews))) and not all (((jews))) are jews. but a lot of jews are (((jews))) and a lot of (((jews))) are jews as well, so we simplify it by just calling them (((jews))) or kikes.

similar like with niggas

>race-mixing
sauce? where does it say marriage between christians of different ethnicities/races is a sin?

>Christian anons of Sup Forums, how do you justify being an anti-semite?

> We're all the same under the eyes of G*d. Jesus IS God aswell as a Jew.

this too

Jesus Christ == Best Christ
and only God

Dude. Jesus called the Jews who rejected him "sons of the devil" and "synagogue of Satan"

Wow, why are so many Shills are using Brazil IP addresses>?

Has David "suck Alefantis's cock" Brock's heart attack caused new leadership at CREW?

The story of the New Testament is how Jews were (and still are) forbidden to kill another Jew even as punishment. So they have to bribe outsiders to kill "problem Jews" like Christ. That's why the Jews fucking hate Christ and Christians. The bible is literally an expose on them. They hate Christ so much that illiterate Jews refused to sign 'x' on Ellis island - signing 'o' instead; a circle or 'kikel' - leading to the term 'kike'. Rabbinical schools to this day still won't use the traditional "+" sign because it too much resembles the christian cross, using "﬩" instead.