RED ALERT

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115510439/#115532326

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just a coincidence nothing to see here

It's nothing, saage

Jesus christ. I'm literally shaking what the fuck is going on?

HAHAAHAHAH SO THEY WILL SACRIFICE THEIR OWN OR TAKE THEIR PRECIOUS SYSTEM DOWN BY PROTECTING HIM

What a day lads

Wow it's fucking nothing cant believe you fall for this shit everytime pol.

Reminds you of someone?

His momma

unironically shaking?

Rothschild have a 350 billion dollar networth with 2 trillion in assets.

They can buy and destroy you in less than a day.

Wake up. Look into the abyss.

Help me dismantle their reign.

-AL

u in luxemburg?

clearly a troll
its nothing

Wow it's nothing.

but he survived

I already went through all of this and sadly it appears to be nothing substantial. You guys should get some sleep

holy moly just how many bots do they have here?

nothing to see here

bot

IT JUST
KEEPS
HAPPENING

What? This is a lie right?

Where are the proofs that Alefantis faggot was a Rothschild??

It's nothing. Heart attacks are one of the most common health events for men Brock's age, and this one didn't even kill him. Besides, why would he be a 'loose end' that needs to be tied up? He's still a loyal minion of the Deep State, running Shareblue as vigorously as he did Media Matters. Why kill him in particular? Why wouldn't Alefantes's superiors kill him to tie off that loose end?

Is he actually dead?

Aren't you guys sleepy? I'm so tired; we should all go to bed.

defcon 4 level of concerned now

Why are these "nothing to see here" spammers not banned?

bump my god a lot of bots here

How will 3/22/17 be remembered in history?

Hory shet

>he thinks he is ever talking with an actual person on 4change.org

I'm afraid I'll have to shut this down.

> (OP)
>It's nothing. Heart attacks are one of the most common health events for men Brock's age, and this one didn't even kill him. Besides, why would he be a 'loose end' that needs to be tied up? He's still a loyal minion of the Deep State, running Shareblue as vigorously as he did Media Matters. Why kill him in particular? Why wouldn't Alefantes's superiors kill him to tie off that loose end?
Shhhhhh

You're treading on some people's carefully constructed conspiracies

holy SHIT
bump

So that's why they're trying to link Sup Forums and Shareblue/Media Matters via that whole "investigation" thread

Expect another patsy to attack the ShareBlue/Media Matters offices like that actor who shot up Comet

Screenshot this

have you seen a photo of him since

You got the same lines for that Peterson faggot
What gives Brazil Boy??

shit...

Bump

Kek is truly here

not yet. i see him dying in the near future though.

That coincidence sure is pure

Looking at that dumbass necklace, you KNOW they got shady shit going on behind the scenes

The amount of bots trying to derail is incredible, this shit is spicy af

it has always been said that the day Sup Forums goes down shit will hit the fan

this is my favorite bot message of all time

What??? Who the fuck is Peterson faggot?

I just want to see where the fuck is the connection , OP just posted a link to himself like a faggot, what does that prove?

i wonder if they regret being so open about it now.

>350 billion net worth, 2 trillion in assets
...they also own over 30% of arable land in the world, why is this never fucking mentioned?

we got a live one here folks. they must have paid this poor starving brazilian some food money in order to stay on Sup Forums all day.

>Nothing to see here
>Wow, it's nothing.
Hmmmm.
>Captcha:Select all cars
>Rolls Royce
HMMMMMMM

Wonder if the attack in Britain today a cover up. Put out a big story and ones like these get brushed away.

>...they also own over 30% of arable land in the world, why is this never fucking mentioned?

At least they statistically own less than 1% of Australia then

hey buzzer, be a kike and tweet this one to brock for us would ya?

This day shall be forever known as one of the most well fought offensives in the Meme wars.

Carry on lads.

good work!

>implying robots where ever human to begin with

*yawn desu*

I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. You know it's getting late? You should get some shut eye so you wake up to the start of a great day tomorrow

Why so many responses to a thread that provides no proof? How many fucking shills/bots are here?

Wow, its literally nothing

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING PEOPLE TO GO TO SLEEP IN EVERY THREAD

Fuggg and there've been those doxxing threads of the SB building. Which were up for surprisingly long...

WHAT THE FUG

>All these shills

Sleepers get reapers

who?

holy shit, it's fucking happening, isn't there a card where you can see a nuke strike?

Common symptoms associated with sleep fragmentation and sleep deprivation include increased objective sleepiness (as measured by the Multiple Sleep Latency Test); decreased psychomotor performance on a number of tasks including tasks involving short term memory, reaction time, or vigilance; and degraded mood. Differences in degree of sleepiness are more related to the degree of sleep loss or fragmentation rather than to the type of sleep disturbance. Both sleep fragmentation and sleep deprivation can exacerbate sleep pathology by increasing the length and pathophysiology of sleep apnea. The incidence of both fragmenting sleep disorders and chronic partial sleep deprivation is very high in our society, and clinicians must be able to recognize and treat Insufficient Sleep Syndrome even when present with other sleep disorders.

So, someone "foresaw" a heart attack 2 weeks before it happened. Is there any chance this "heart attack" was an accident?

Can we get some redpill on why this alefantis is connected to this? Who is he?

Now you're getting it, kiddo

My God it's happening. It's actually happening..

Nothing good there

Time to get some sleep..

>Rockefeller
>Media Matters
>Big Ben
What's next?

>Mexican intellectual

go to sleeeeep goyim

Nah, because we're only like 1/10,000,000th of the population that can see what they mean when they're open like that

Most other people just think "Roth--who?"

Because slumber will come soon.

It has already been confirmed a fake. Anyway, it's getting pretty late, we should probably get a good nights rest.

shittons

I'd wager at least 10% of Sup Forums's traffic are now shills and bots.

A CIA secret weapon used for assassination shoots a small poison dart to cause a heart attack, as explained in Congressional testimony in the video. The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target. The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn't it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony. The astonishing information about this secret weapon of the CIA comes from U.S. Senate testimony in 1975 on rogue activities of the CIA. This weapon is only one of many James Bond-like discoveries of the Church Committee hearings, officially known as the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence activities.

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

oh shit its happening

a..a bbroken c-c-clock is correct twice a day .... r-r-right guys?

Pryvet, Rothcilds are friends of Putin. Go to sleep.

Ya looking kind of sweaty there shareblue

Jesus there are now people so new they weren't even around for the 2016 campaign

The Peruvian behind every Leaf.

Trying to make me sleepy ey? Jokes on you, I'm hopped up on amphetamines. I'll be shit posting for the next 48 hours cunt.

Source?

Why are there so many fucking shills in this thread flooding in to say "It's nothing, go to bed" with no source?

What the fuck have we found?

wow same trips as pic

Ah shit
Are we gonna make it brah?

>>>/pizzagate/

WHY THEY ARE FIRING THE BOTS AND SHILLS

OBONGO FUCKED UP GUDDDD, AND IT'S GONNA GET SERVED!!!!

I mean, why the fuck do you call for something like that to happen?
Basically, why did someone, if they're an insider or whatever, just post it on Sup Forums. What's that going to accomplish?