Blood Holds Key to Reversing Aging

www.nytimes.com/2014/05/05/science/young-blood-may-hold-key-to-reversing-aging.html

At last, do you finally see Sup Forums?

You will give me your blood.

soviet scientists did extensive research on this matter in 20's and 30's, without any conclusive results

>vampires are not real
let me tell you, about 30 percent of blood drives or maybe more these days, goes to vampiric cults, its an old thing and has nothing to do with teenagers roleplaying.

Even those faggy adults you see on VICE who think they are vampires are RPing, true vampires are heads of large corperations and religious sects.

also they have powerful sex magick so don't fuck with them, also bad feral demons.

How do I get ahold of this blood or these vampires? I must have more.

VAMPIRES AREN'T REAL
DON'T LOOK OVER THERE

post more eternal anglo and eternal aryan plz

I like how this thread has a theme. This is fun.

yes goyim "no results"

thats why the jews love to suck baby dicks after circumsition

More info? This is intriguing.

t. Elizabeth Bathory

so that's how rockefeller and those other sick fucks have managed to live for so long, they kidnap people and drink their blood, some years ago the sole thought of them doing something like that would have inconceivable, but after the podesta scandal and all other sick things i haveseen on this board, which turned out to be true, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest

WE BATHORY NAO

>Taking in the blood of the youthful to extend your lifespan.
You may as well be a vampire.

>the meme that soros was drinking the blood of young girls to keep himself alive has manifested into reality

So Alex Jones was dropping some hot redpills on his Joe Rogan apppearance?

i have a theory it's stem cells that prolong life. roasted bone marrow has a lot an just happens to be (((anthony bourdain)))'s favorite food.

What do you think they do with the stale pizza?

That was the whole purpose, torturing the pizza was just extra fun.

this is the true bogpill

godspeed those who go down the rabbit hole