What the fuck PA? Why is their turnpike so expensive? There must be some laundering happening

What the fuck PA? Why is their turnpike so expensive? There must be some laundering happening

>2011
>not having ez pass
ISHYGDDT

If you can't afford to drive on our nice roads get the fuck out!

PA masterrace 724 reporting in!

>nice
The turnpike has just as many bumpy spots and SEMIS as any other highway. If you really want to entice me to pay for a highway, ban semis

>Ban semis

That would be a logistical nightmare however I always thought they deserved their own highway.

They only time they fuck up the highway for everyone else is when they want to pass another semi because its going 1mph slower. They get into the left lane and then sometimes they pass two or 3 semis in a row, backing up cars for a while.

IMO a 3 lane hwy is the best compromise. Right lane is semis/slows
middle is speed limit cucks and passing semis
left is for madmen

That turnpike is smooth AF though

717 reporting in.

215 fags need not apply

They did a pretty good job keeping the highways clean this winter, thats probably what its paying for

If you think PA tolls are expensive then you've obviously never been on the NY Thruway my famkins

this, though EZPass doesn't exist outside of the eastern US

we've got a similar system in texas

I always shoot the bird to truckers who do that. Those niggerfaggots know exactly what they're doing with that snail race shit.

Pittsburgh fag here. Our roads are probably the worst in the country

ayyy 724 what district??

I wouldn't know... I'm always forced to take detours around the construction ha!

>be in DC heading back to Ohio
>ok google give me the maps
>ok here is the route, btw there is a "partial toll road"
>doesnt say how much
>turns out its the PA turnpike
>$15 to get to Pittsburgh
>non toll route was 25 mins slower
fuck google

Butler county

>Our roads are probably the worst in the country
Westmoreland county fag here. No probably about it. They are. Kek willing I'll be living in northern Nevada within the next 4 years. Fuck this place.

for the topography of the area our roads are a miracle

You obviously have never driven in MI

shot rifle against your high school. cool place

215 fag here.

215 outskirts are damn comfy.

Naaah I didn't go to butler highschool. I went to Seneca valley with all the heroin addicts.

I'll be leaving for pacific northwest in the next few weeks. I like the 'burgh but there are no jobs in my field here

>610 hurrr

The fuck is this nonsense? I'm from Denver and can drive the toll the entire way to the airport 40 miles away for less than $20. You guys are getting robbed. Do you guys at least still get an 80mph speed limit on them?

70 max but the cops usually don't care if you go 80.

turnpike fag here...one time the thing that cut the cards wasn't working and i held onto it and drove away with it. shit was funny.

Semis are also responsible for nearly all of the wear and potholes on pavement. Highways could last decades longer without them.

>I'll be leaving for pacific northwest in the next few weeks.
What is your field? Northern Nevada seems to be booming right now, at least for blue collar scumbags like me.

If you're paying to drive on the roads what are they doing with your taxes?

>If you're paying to drive on the roads what are they doing with your taxes?
The same shit they do with the money they make from owning all liquor sales. It's sad that I want to move to a state where gambling and prostitution is legal because there is less corruption from my home state.

Northwest here. Only tolls are pretty much a few bridges and the ferry system. Roads are still better than 80% of the country get fucked.

Even chicago tolls are ~$2 average

Welcome to PA, the roads are shit everywhere.

>tfw surrounded by liberal niggers but I have a friend on pol so it's ok

In PA, cops only pull you over for speeding during the day, especially if it's raining. Toll roads are much more affordable if you're not ever paying for speeding.