Let's find this flag

I'm willing to bet all my tendies that I can get this flag. I live in central NC and am willing to go do this.

Do we have any more information? Last screenshot I saw said it was confirmed on the Carolina coast.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pw49u7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_for_Art_and_Creative_Technology
heatst.com/culture-wars/treason-he-will-not-divide-us-stream-moves-to-liverpool-uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=L35l_XcY-eY
youtube.com/watch?v=JY90Pp8zOQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the flag is in england you faggot retard poopoo pants

I think the flag is on the moon

discord.gg/pw49u7M

GET IN HERE BEFORE THEY DELETE THE THREAD

Tried to post this earlier but it got 404'd before I had a chance to see any comments.

According to the website the museum is in Liverpool, but unless it's on the roof it's not at their HQ.

How certain are you of that? I know the website says that the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology adopted the project, but that doesn't mean that it's there.

When did the stream go dark?

I know I'm a fag for where I saw this but I saw on Facebook that they found it and there are guards protecting it. It is in liverpool. There is some on who is there right now walking around in a maga hat. Shia will go down to ight I regiment looking for updates later

TENDIES TENDIES

join the discord

>discord.gg/pw49u7M
discord.gg/pw49u7M
>discord.gg/pw49u7M
discord.gg/pw49u7M
>discord.gg/pw49u7M
discord.gg/pw49u7M
>discord.gg/pw49u7M
discord.gg/pw49u7M
>discord.gg/pw49u7M
discord.gg/pw49u7M

If it's that heavily garded, best bet is long range. Maybe paintball, or drone. It's quite clear it'll go down eventually, even Shia isn't mental enough to pay gards for 8 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_for_Art_and_Creative_Technology

On March 22, 2017, the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, Liverpool, adopted the project.

You have to admit that it's kind of funny...

In order to convince people that every hates Trump, the man has to move the flag to a heavily guarded location an ocean away.

>quite clear it'll go down eventually
doubt that, i know that weaponized autism is a thing but there is no way some ninja user is gonna climb to roof of guarded object just to fuck with shia

We already found it

It's in Liverpool, land of box cutters and petty thievery.

new

i wonder if it would still get pulled down if he put it in the middle of afghanistan. probably.

mods are shutting threads down left and right, might be a bit hard to coordinate at all, sadly

Pls respond

What happened to Agent 077?

not sure how long until this thread gets 404'd, all's I'm saying

BIN THAT KNIFE, SAVE A LIFE!!!!

We literally had a guy in Liverpool taking pictures of it

It's at the FACT museum in Liverpool you massive faggot. We've already had boots on the ground to confirm and since bongs are fucking retards all they can muster is a laser pointer

we know where it is, but getting to it is basically impossible at this point. guards and cameras everywhere.

some paul blart motherfucker is probably sitting there thinkin hes hot shit because hes guarding hollywood stars special art project.

The flag's already been found on the roof of a museum

I've seen a few possible solutions, but I dig the idea of just paintballing the shit out of it.

it's here

yea, i hear ya. if anybody is looking for coordination, then 4+4 is better.
i doubt anything will happen for a while though.

MAGA HAT WHEN?

don't give up hope completely, you can still do this. nothing stops this plane, at least not until we do.

Guards?

operation seagull is being formulated, stay tuned.

How about we use drones?

The problem is that it's on a heavily guarded building, in the middle of a city, with cameras everywhere after a terror attack.

We expect someone in the wreckage, the question will be who.

Drone is probably best bet

The night is dark and full of autism

Burger, bong or shitpost Aussie,
All you fags on Canuck proxies
To arms!
To arms!
To arms, for Pepe!
With shield and stick, antifa's beaten,
De-lish tendies will be eaten
To arms!
To arms!
To arms, for Pepe!

{Advance the flag of Pepe,
Hurrah!
Hurrah!
We'll cap those flags for Kekistan,
And make dank memes for Pepe!}

With meme war trophies on our shelves,
Bernout losers kill themselves
Post on!
Post on!
Post on, for Pepe!
Redpill normies in defiance,
Fuck ((their)) globalist alliance
Post on!
Post on!
Post on, for Pepe!

{Chorus}

With gibsmedats they try to please
Send them back with angry REEEEs
To arms!
To arms!
To arms, for Pepe!
Donning red hats we'll make it great,
Abolishing the welfare state
To arms!
To arms!
To arms for Pepe!

{Chorus}

Someone post the floor plan of the building from last thread

Schools out already?

Doesnt any britbong user have a drone? I really think the bucket with a maga hat and shirt attached on top of the flagpole can work

Lmao apparently there's another one in Liverpool, UK heatst.com/culture-wars/treason-he-will-not-divide-us-stream-moves-to-liverpool-uk/

Maybe we should find a cooler hobby. This is beyond excessive.

It's in Liverpool.

>p-please don't take the flag again

It's in Liverpool you fucking autist. One of our special agents was taking pics in another thread.

We? You are not one of us and you know it faggot

If we found it, I have a crazy solution. A drone carrying a flag mounting device that would attach to the flag pole. It won't take the HWNDU flag down, but it will get ours flying.

Won't have that same feeling as the first capture the flag. However, since our Operation Eagle Eye was interrupted, I say just fly a drone and cap that flag pole with bucket, MAGA hat and confederate flag and complete that operation.

Just updating from discord chat:
-Laser could take out camera, but it could be important that flag goes down on stream.
-Recon drone would immediately result in increased security
-Strike would need to be coordinated and fast, especially if recon drone involved

HWNDU season 4 wew

>the 3d tho

I second this Confederate flag idea.

So have the Liverpool anons agreed on a plan of attack yet or are we just spitballing shit?

beautiful desu

I can imagine roof user trying to get the flag, being cornered by shia who is live streaming catching him and jumping off with the flag and deploying a parachute, James Bond style.

>Theres no way out user
>Theres always a way out Shia...

Important from the discord chat, and calling all liverpool or UK anons:

we need someone to go into the musuem and check out the lay out. figure out where the flag is and take a lot of pictures

You know nothing, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=L35l_XcY-eY

Parkour Ninjas when?

You deserve a (you) for the 3d.

There's probably at least one small group working something out in a non-public space

Put some electric scissors on a selfie-stick and tape it to the drone!!!!

lol no britbongs have shown up since previous thread that im aware of

pictures have already been taken where in another thread

When we find this flag and the operation is a go whoever is on Board needs to be armed,those guys are crazy.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
THAT Sup Forums WAS GONNA TROLL ME
I AIN'T LETTING THEM GET IT AGAIN

a good idea would be attack the kekistani flag to a deep but slim bucket, and drop it on the pole. They would not be able to easily bring it down like with the shirt and the hat in tennessee

LEGENDARY FIGHT WITH SHIA LABEOUF

NORMAL TUESDAY NIGHT FOR SHIA LABEOUF

this is high impact. from the discord. i accidently left the server. so i guess i can deliver messages here. and back

This is britain you moron. gunz is illegal there. most heat they can pack is nerf guns and crumpets

no, fuck off. there are blueprints.

it's wednesday night.

Sleep moar, fag.

What exactly is the pole mounted on there? I assumed it was just planted in the ground but that makes it look like it's just latched on to the side of the building.

Anything BREXIT would be best 2bh.

If only we could burn the flag with laser...

What a hilarious and relevant picture.

>hoisting a flag representing the american election in a guarded facility in england because you got BTFO of your own country

It's Nerf or nothin'.

somebody in liverpool already posted a timestamp but couldn't figure out how to get to the top of the building

but it's only been one day so I'm not worried, bongs will come through for us

Wow.. britbongs are totally spineless. No wonder we beat them so badly.

Are you suggesting we give the flagpole a hat?

Alright, but only if MAGA is painted on the side of it.

If he's smart he took footage of the previous flag and put it on something like a 24 hour loop so nobody could tell.

>British

Anonymous tip about a terrorist attack on the building.

people have seen it and taken pics. Its there.

i think easiest solution is burning the flag with some cheap drone

impact reporting in. we are going with the drone idea. REPEAT any brits on this board. we NEED you to join the discord now. the link is above in another post.youtube.com/watch?v=JY90Pp8zOQ8 i repeat we need you now. godspeed

>3d

c r i t i c a l t h i n k i n g

i have an idea to see if the flag on stream is the one on the Liverpool building
Shine a weak laser on it and see if it's on the stream

I love finding new ways to fuck with Shia

no we shouldnt burn it, someghing needs to rpelace the flag

Alright, this is what we do. We find our Sikh anons(because their bro-tier) and have them take the flag. As people of color, the police will do nothing and allow them to take it.

I heard discord was for fags.

discord.gg/pw49u7M
BRITS we need you now
repeat any brits join the discord

That's not a bad idea