It's over

It's over.

cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

>cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

but seriously we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

I think maybe one or two associates will get major stuff pinned on them and become scapegoats if anything comes of all this.

t. someone who wants an impeachment

wow the same thread again
saged

Neck yourself OP

No, it's just beginning

8 years

thank god. im tired of this orange blob being in office

>cnn
Fake news. Slide thread. Fuck off shill.

Associates
>Associates

This is news?

CNN is literally cancer

I'm not even a trumptard but this is cringeworthy

Yep. Looks like it's over for Drumpf.

Fuck that. Give him the codes, let's get this show on the road!

OP sounds not even a little bit desperate to change the subject.

>8 years
yes, 8 years in prison. Sad!

I'm genuinely interested in how libtards push this narrative and yet see absolutely nothing wrong with Obama and Hillary receiving millions and millions of dollars from the Saudis.

that flag.
a Jewish shill
hmmmm

OP is firmly based cuck faggot, Hang yourself like the niggers you love

No

increasingly nervous, etc.

I want to come clean guys - I DM'd Guccifer 2.0 on twitter. Am I going to jail?

>cnn

Go to bed shill, it hasn't been a good night for your cause. A fresh start will do you some good.

I'll wait till it appears on a legitimate news source, Or when Comey comes out to actually release the findings.

It's kind of sad and pathetic the amount of shilling Trumpcucks are now resorting to now that the heat is on. Tomorrow Comey could drag this guy out of the white house in handcuffs, and Sup Forums would be here yelling "Fake News!" at their cum-stained computer monitor.

>associates
lol

Glory be sieg bitch

waaaaahhhhhhh

your girlfriend is getting fucked right now my jamal

jeez, just accept it, autist

more like Trump is going to summon Comey's wingtips to the Oval Office carpet. "Yuh Fi-ud"

this

They're just trying to save face after Trump was proven correct earlier today.
>b-but we think Trump may have possibly been in contact with Russia
Yeah, you've been saying that for months.

>Trump
>shills

Not so fast

So clearly CNN and the MSM are using this to cover the wiretapping issue or no? Right under this article they have the wiretapping story

Trump did this and still became president. looks like you're on the wrong side buddy

>CNN

Into the trash it goes...

Adam Schiff - dickhead

More like your desperate creepy obsession with your crush is currently getting pounded by some liberal chad.

at least Chad is just pretending to be liberal

this shit is retarded

exactly how would russians be responsible for trump winning

t.3rd party faggot

Great comeback. Did you get made fun of a lot in school with terrible jokes like that?

It seems like you were that quiet cucky kid that sat in the back of class with a raging boner 24/7 as girls laughed how weird you were.

Sad.

sage

This is a slide thread. sage this. fuck you shill

>suggests
>associates
>may have
>cnn
all checks out
fake news

>Waaaaaa I don't like that someone posted something against Trump!!!

>PLEASE SAGE BEFORE MY ECHO CHAMBER BURSTS WAAAAAAA I'M SO INCAPABLE OF HEARING OPPOSING ARGUMENTS LIKE A SNOWFLAKE KEK

Shhhhhh...it's getting late user. You seem tired. You should get some sleep.

Weasel words: The "news" network

THE NUCLEAR CODES, HE MUST BE STOPPED

WHAT?!?!? WHY ARE THYE GONNA INVESTIGATE HIM??? HE DID NOTHING WHICH MEANS HE CAN'T BE INVESTIGATED!!! WHY ARE THE JEWISH SHILLS GIVING EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING? WHY AREN'T THEY CENSORING THIS???

FUCK THE FIRST AMMENDMENT, FUCK KEKS, FUCK EVIDENCE, AND FUCK BROWN PEOPLE!

>Nunes proves Trump might have the right to say he was monitored and that information is now being used against him to undermine his presidency

>instead of discussing this the deep state shares info with media and the obama hive shares the standardized talking points ensuring a consistent echo chamber narrative that normies take as truth

>may

Fake news.

Nothing to see . Everyone get some sleep

>May have

They need to fuck with this Russia shit. It's so boring now.

I think I've read this same news headline 5000 times in 5000 different articles, and yet, fuck all has happened.
Stop crying MUH RUSSIA you fucking pathetic cuck faggots.

*fuck off.

>cnn
>fake news

pick both

your on to something
ask this guy
he seems to know, too

We know you made all of these threads. Goddamn, you truly are a reddit fag. You just want (you)s to soothe the constant asshurt you have from a lack of upboats and circlejerking. Congratulations you got them, what's the next step of your master plan?

That idiot is not on to anything. Muh Russia is not a valid argument. Nobody is buying the Russian narrative. 0/10 on creativity. I personally would have gone with the North Koreans or Canadians. You have to watch out for the syrup niggers. They can be mighty tricky...

Who cares anymore. I thought this Russia bs was going to dissapear after a week. But liberals seem to be sticking.

Even if Trump has ties to the Russian government, so what? Hillary accepted millions from countries with far worse human right, like Saudi Arabia

Just a reminder to everyone that these are the opening shots to a major internal war going on between different government departments. Deep state just threw down the gauntlet and Comey basically issued their declaration of war against Trump. Too bad Trump's return shot just tore them a new asshole.

The msm is trying to ignore and suppress the fact that Trump was right about wiretapping. As always, they'll try to dominate the narrative by dismissing it as happening years ago, while carefully dancing around the fact that Obama is the de facto authority over intelligence agencies at the time and would've personally authorized any spying on an American citizen like Trump. They'll try to spin it as how it didn't happen "as Trump described in his tweet" or that it didn't happen during his campaign (Trump formally announced his candidacy in 2015 but was publicly known to be preparing as far back as 2013). So when Crimea happened in 2014 and the US began extensive investigations into suspect Russian agents in order to ensure the sanctions cover everyone, this will be the likely time where Trump Tower was bugged. And in doing so, members of Trump's campaign (and likely Trump himself) were wiretapped under authorization of Obama himself. The motive may likely be to prevent Russians from bypassing sanctions through 3rd party agents but I wouldn't be surprised that Obama passed some some juicy pieces of intel to HRC's campaign. Would be hilarious if there was nothing of interest or it showed that they were so disorganized and underfunded at the time that she dismissed his campaign as a joke up until it was too late to recover.

Biggest regret of my life is voting for Trump. Worst President in at least 700 years. We really have to get the nuclear codes out of his hands.

Right. Because CNN has been right about so much since the election campaigns started...

>suggests
>may have
TOP SHILL

my main concern with trump as president is that an absolute madman will have the nuclear launch codes is it too late to stop this madman?