What does Sup Forums think of Mormons?

They seem to be very wealthy and well connected while also placing tremendous value on having big and strong families. Do you think this a good religion to join? What do you like and dislike about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

akinokure.blogspot.com/2015/02/have-mormons-been-bred-for-gullibility.html?m=1
youtu.be/J1bgooicLEE
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

their religion is kinda silly, but i've known a fair number or them, and theyre actually really good ppl

you're not a normal person if you can't drink. it's my biggest criticism of trump, desu. humans and alcohol go back thousands of years. if you have an addiction, that's one thing. but swearing it off completely without ever trying it... that's fucking childish (and at least trump has a good reason here - his brother).

t. alcoholic degenerate.

I've had the same experience. I don't agree with their religion itself in terms of the spirituality of it but I love everything else about it and have great opinions of all the ones I have met. I would feel like a fraud for joining without truly believing in it all.

t.une feuille de merde

salt of the fucking earth. the only attractive and non-degenerate white women in america.

Could you elaborate further? I like getting drunk but you have to see that there is next to no positives about it besides feeling good.
I know. I would love to marry one and have a giant family.

One M too many...

In truth they can be as bad or worse than Jews. If they get into management positions they will hire only ward mates and family. They also have have a death baptismal fount under their capital church with a sculpture of a golden calf carrying an golden urn.

Their theology and scripture is laughable warmed-over Freemasonry invented from thin air by a perverted con man.

Everything else about them is absolutely wonderful. Every Mormon man I know is a red-pilled, hard-working alpha male. Every Mormon woman I've ever met, even if she's a brilliant doctor, knows that the most important thing she will do in her life is produce four or five white babies and raise them with strong values. There is no more robust community in the world than a Mormon church ward.

There is a prophecy that the American Constitution will hang by a thread, and the Mormons will save it. I think there is a distinct possibility that it's true.

Seems like that could be a good thing for white people. Help promote them to positions of influence in many different fields.

Got baptised earlier this month, following Sup Forums's advice. So far it's been good, but many of the women at my YSA ward are too old.

Degeneracy is creeping into the church too. They just released some homo video.

One of the main problems with whites is that they're gullible and arrogant and Mormons are probably the most gullible people on Earth.

akinokure.blogspot.com/2015/02/have-mormons-been-bred-for-gullibility.html?m=1

>Their theology and scripture is laughable warmed-over Freemasonry invented from thin air by a perverted con man.
I agree with this but I also agree with your entire second paragraph. I'm starting to think it's the best thing I could possibly do for myself by joining. Is it common for people to join without believing in the actual religion but instead wanting the community and values that comes with it?
Congrats on that. I'm thinking about it too. The degeneracy thing shocks me it all seems so pure within the ranks.

unironically will be the last white people in america (until they get cucked by island niggers)

How many of those women are Mitt's wives?

Jews are white
>inb4 >Jews, >white

>What does Sup Forums think of Mormons?
Creepy cult of assholes that would open our borders in a millisecond to try and convert the wave of spics that would flood in.

Romney, Chaffetz, et al are literally the people working the hardest to hold back Trump from getting anything done.

Glenn Beck is a frothing moron that actually picked Hillary over Trump.

Mormons = pieces of shit. Our country would be better off if they left, one way or another.

>mormons gullible
THIS

Long story short, my mormon aunt/uncle literally had gypsies living with them for 2 years rent-free, stealing their shit and abusing their kids. Eventually kicked them out when they figured out the abuse was taking place.

youtu.be/J1bgooicLEE
Mormom video about fag son who comes out.

>What does Sup Forums think of Mormons?

clueless retards. Their brainwashing makes them cling to the constitution like flies on shit, but also makes them too retarded to grasp the concept of race realism.

We will have to put them down in a race war

>are they white?

Yes? Then it's OK

Is no religion safe then? From looking at it all it seemed like it had the strongest family values which is definitely needed in America today.

Pretty much. They're kind of weird, but seem like they would make good neighbors.

Cult.

Im mormon.

The last 2 decades I've become really disappointed in the church.

I'm not super active and don't really believe in god much at all, but I keep raising my family in the church because i always thought it would help instill values that tended to be anti-degeneracy.

The church is changing though, it's becoming weak. And it's because the leaders are giving in too much to the pressures of the world and trying to fit in. We used to be based, we used to have strong families with strong values. But we are becoming cucked beyond saving.

My hope is that the church starts being persecuted again. I hope people stop being so accepting of mormons. Make us stand up for ourselves again. Persecute us, make us become strong out of necessity. Please just hate us and show it. Please.

>Every Mormon man I know is a red-pilled, hard-working alpha male. Every Mormon woman I've ever met, even if she's a brilliant doctor, knows that the most important thing she will do in her life is produce four or five white babies and raise them with strong values. There is no more robust community in the world than a Mormon church ward.

this is becoming less and less the case as the church transitions into trying to be more accepted by the world and society.

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it. It's especially visible in many of the members under 40. They are weakening.

>Is it common for people to join without believing in the actual religion but instead wanting the community and values that comes with it?

been a member my whole life but i've lived the way you described for the last 10 years.

>I'm not super active and don't really believe in god much at all, but I keep raising my family in the church

Well gee, I wonder what could've caused your problem then.

Oh wait, it was fake faggots like you bringing their little cryptoheathen children into church.

If you are not open to belief in God, don't go to church. Simple as that. And certainly fucking don't try to brainwash your children, because the blind cannot lead the blind.

Don't know to much about Mormons but I don't agree with polygamy. Other than that I've known two Mormons and they were pretty coolio.

Your run of the mill cult. Not as bad as the worst of cults, but more deranged than many

>this is becoming less and less the case as the church transitions into trying to be more accepted by the world and society.
That's a tragedy

This. Used to have a mormon friend and hung out with her church. Nice people.

my failing believe in god is my own problem and it's not from a lack of wanting to believe. my wife still believes though so it's not just my call. I go along in hopes partially that I can one day believe again, and because I know it's a great way to grow up and helps keep kids from being degenerates usually.

It is. i'm hoping the church eventually starts being persecuted again and doubles down and becomes based like it used to be.

Exmormon here, fuck that backwards-ass cult. Their leadership are a bunch of two-faced sacks of shit and they are constantly having to revise their doctrines to try to still look 'good' even though they claim god never changes.

t. Complete degenerate

Their cult is just Christian themed Mystery Babylon (Freemasonry/Talmudic Jewry).

They stole most of their "secrets" from Freemasonry and their goals are the same.

They have taken oaths of vengeance against the USA for killing Joe Smith, and you can look up their "white horse prophecy" to see that they wish to create a caliphate theocracy around their silly cult.

Mormons are incredible, honest and hard working people. My grandmother joined a ward back in the 90's and since then I've had the pleasure of knowing many other members.
Great people over all. If everything goes to shit in the world they'll be there just as strong.

They're the Islam of the west. Their founder is a convicted con man who used his position to molest children. Most members don't know much about him other than a few positive points. They want to overthrow the US Gov and establish a theocracy. They seem nice at first encounter but if you're around them enough you'll seen the nefarious things they do. They think of "outsiders" as wicked people and look down on those who reject their ideology. They are most associated with fraud, pyramid schemes, and shady business deals. Do not let them fool you into trusting them. They are not your friends, they only wish to convert you and exploit your time and money.

kind of fucking weird religion, people all seem a bit odd, but not bad. they're borderline white nationalist and very pro-family.

Retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

one interesting thing is, the Canadian Mormon community told their members not to go to that Book of Mormon musical, but the US Mormon community said to go see it.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the US is more pluralistic than the Canadian branch is, mainly because Canada is too accepting of traditionalists.

Religion is complete non sense. Never met a mean or lazy Mormon though.

>Their theology and scripture is laughable warmed-over Freemasonry invented from thin air by a perverted con man.

Who cares if it works?

Im mormon. I left in college. Byu hawaii here. Ces letter and other historical facts ayyy