Pol BTFO!!!!

Pol BTFO!!!!

SLAY QUEEN SLAAAAAAY YAAAAASSS

>SLAY QUEEN SLAAAAAAY YAAAAASSS
Make some toast in the tub pal

How new are you?

Serious question what is a "yes queen"?

>when you're just a faggot that comments on things

>when you get to America and realize every white woman isn't forced by the government to breed with african shitskins

>Muh doctorate
Puhleez. Merkel's existence has been a net-loss on society (to say the least). Tinkering around in some obscure laboratory mixing chemicals around is about as useful to society as my appendix.

Been here long enough. Whether he's being ironic or not it's still a disgusting phrase that needs to die.

>when you get raped by niggers

Sage

That was a commie degree btw, not worth shit..

she's so smart she doesn't even need to be polite to people. Pretty good glimpse of how a liberal thinks.

>when you don't know what contemporary means but want to sound smart
>when you have limitless access to hundreds of online dictionaries right at your fingertips but are too lazy to google simple words

When did people come under the delusion that politicians are smart or have their interests at heart?

Holy shit

merkel is putin agent

I love how quickly the left makes fun of women when they don't fall in line.

>when you graduate from wharton, one of the top business schools in the world but have to sit next to a genocidal globalistic kike puppet communist who has been ruining europe for the last decade and is now inviting millions of mudslime invaders to come rape your women and kill your children

Someone tell those american hipsters who discovered Merkel's academic career that she couldn't have gone to university without signing her willingness to snitch for the STASI.

>contemporary
the word he was looking for was constituent

What happened to it being quantum chemistry.

>when you're actively destroying your country and the daughter of the guy saving his country speaks near you

>thinks
Ivanka is above Merkel on the totem pole.

Nigger speak for you go girl but only used by fruity niggers.

>business
>school

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Berlusconi was right

one of those women led to the cultural downfall of germany
ill trust miss trump over her any day

Of course, and they call Blacks uncle times and gays self hating.

The left is the most intolerant group of people, they assume we all are because they are solipsistic, like women, and therefore everything they think or feel automatically applies to everyone as well.

It honestly is.

>implying you wouldn't motorboat these

>what is economics?
>how do nations work?
>whats the point in knowing how a nation works if you ahve to run it
>nah quantum chemistry is way more fitting

kys kike

She's more than a contemporary to the migrant witch queen of SJW europa-stan

Maybe Merkel is smart, but she has no backbone and acts like lackey to the powers that be. She's useless. And part of her intelligence might be a little overplayed as well, like there's a story about her being some sort of language genius that picked up russian incredibly fast, but turns out her mother was a language teacher and she didn't tell anybody in school she was taught at home. It's all fucking smoke and mirros. I hate this woman so much.

While I agree that Merkel sucks, chemistry is actually one of the most important modern practices

east-germany stasi tits, disgusting

why would doing a doctorate in physical chemistry put you above anyone in the realm of politics?

>t. phd in physics

Economics (outside econometrics) and political "science" are just psuedosciences, user. Sorry you weren't good enough in high school math to get into real academics.

At least you can get into "business school" where brainlets are welcome.

>contemporary (noun)
>A person or thing living or existing at the same time as another.
>existing at the same time
What a fucking retard.

Gas yourself.

Yeah, so what? Her fucking knowledge in chemistry is fucking wasted because she decided to be a politician instead, one of the fields that has nothing to do with chemistry at all.

> (OP)
>I love how quickly the left makes fun of women when they don't fall in line.
This! It bothers me that these fucking SJWs, especially the females love Michelle Obama and talk about feminist, women sticking together yet they love tearing melania apart for simply existing. Melania speaks out about bullying and she's made fun on. Explain that feminist!

>make some toast in the tub pal

haha, that was really good. Mind if I borrow it?

Caption "FEMINISM INTENSIFIES" or "GLOBALISM INTENSIFIES"

>when you have a doctorate in physical chemistry but still aren't smart enough to realize that letting in millions of men from a patriarchal rape culture who believe their belief system should be spread through violence is a bad idea.

>ever comparing the awesome Ivanka to a cunt whose sole mission is to destroy the nation she's in charge of.

Why are liberals the worst of humanity who need to be gassed or burned alive?

>merkel studied chemistry
>francis studied chemistry
>both are disappointing leaders
Is there, dare I say it, a coincidence?

Let's play big bank, ittle bank and see, reggin

Physical Chemistry huh? Quantum Chemistry didn't sound impressive enough? People started realizing its just retarded theory circlejerking about unapplicable nonsense?

Sure I guess. I didn't come up with it.

Merkel is a fucking traitor with blood soaked hands.
Fuck her and fuck you.

>doctorate in physical chemistry
What the hell does this have to go with running a country?

Ironically as a business person Trump is better qualified for politics than her.

Is studying something not related to politics while not studying politics, dare I say, a mistake if you're going to have a future in politics?

>Jsn Mllnr

Really makes you think.

> Make some toast in the tub pal

First time I've heard that one. I tend to use suckstart a shotgun.

Fucking, fucking, fucking

Kek. Remind me with one is responsible for the most racially aggravated murders again? Hint: It's not Dylan Roof.

>implying that isn't a look of feminine jealousy.

Daily reminder that feminism is actually beauty-shaming high value women.

So?

>>doctorate in physical chemistry
Sounds like watering down of a nation through a bunch of interculturalistic globalism dicks fucking yo bitch

Man I honestly wonder what it's like to be a low IQ brainlet. What is it like being literally incapable of studying STEM?

checked and keked

>hot chick
>appatchik

>mom
>barren, childless

>ceo
>academic

hmmm...who is the successful feminist?

>saviour of the west
>disater for europe

pick one

Why is she still leading your country Hans?

Why has she not been replaced already?

White Germans? She is, don't worry.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>candadian
>leaf

no good universities in canada, shithead

I totally get why Trump wants to bone his daughter.

>Canadian education.

women with chemistry degree are cancerous in politic

There are plenty though. Maybe not as good as MIT or Harvard, but what does it matter when likely you and anyone on Sup Forums at best goes to some shitty state uni or community college.

i have an msc in mathematics cuckolded faggot

econometrics was developed strictly for application in economics and intermediary microeconomic analysis relies entirely on calculus you ignorant nigger

i know far more than you do about this topic. just because economic relationships fail in the short run doesnt mean they dont win out in the long run

kill yourself dumb nigger

> When you did your doctorate in physical chemistry and have been the de facto leader of Europe for 14 years and a handbag designer wouldn't have been able to fuck up Europe any worse than you have.

You know how native americans lost their resistance to certain illnesses because of the long journey to the continent? German democracy is kinda like that and the average post world war german has no resistance to banana republic despots like her. Also it sure as fuck helped to suck globalist cock which got her into the office in the first place. She was in the US sucking G.W.'s cock before she even got elected and told him Schröder wasn't speaking for germans when we didn't join you in iraq. Then she got elected having like what 30%? doing a big coalition with the party that had like 29%. Then the media hyped her out of the ass and some people actually started believing in her, but still no real majority. Meanwhile it's the nature of the german to take it up the ass until he explodes in furious anger. But then again we might be so fucked already that even that doesn't happen, just us getting fucked in the ass. Personally I just stopped believing this shit country is even worth it. I'm just here to complain and see the fireworks.

Doesn't matter moosefucker, you're still a cucked leaf.

Just pray we don't annex you faggot.

we need someone from the genomic field

Women in politics are cancerous in general. Most politicians are cancerous in the first place. Nobody else but cancerous personality types want to be politicians in the first place. You don't seriously believe Merkel is some kind of idealists who wants to change germany for the better? Nope, she's just there for whatever reason in order to occupy the seat while not being able to solve our problems. And she refuses to leave it. I don't even know why.

Ahahaha sure you do.

Econometrics doesn't exist. It's just a fancy term economists use for their statistical methods to make it seem they're actually scientists. IVs, 2SLS, all hardly use economic principles.

There's no thing as microeconomic analysis outside of econometric models. Regular economic models are defunct and inferior to their statistical counterparts. The only calculus that matters is within regression analysis via gradients. You're retarded Lagrange optimization has no bearing in the real world.

Any and all contemporary economic research is just statistics. Any papers you might come across nowadays has little to no economics in it.

Clearly if you had an MSc in math you'd know this. Why lie on the internet faggot? You're seething with anger too. Fucking kek

>the de facto leader of Europe
LITERALLY Hitler

Technicaly, she doesn't design the handbags herself... she "manages: the designers..

FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNT!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF WHITE HOUSE!!

Ivanka is ruining Trump's presidency! Fuck this (((cunt)))

I have a Masters in Econometrics.

This nigger is right, economics isn't pseudoscience and econometrics isn't a perfect replacement for it. There's even a push to get less math in economics right now since, you know, economies are made up of hundreds of millions of dumb fuckers who don't make the rational choices mathematical models predict.

The most entertaining part of Sup Forums is watching high schoolers try to take down fields of study without understanding them because their shit teachers don't correctly explain those fields.

>"its not science because its all based on math"

welcome to every science ever dumb nigger. guess what everything is just applied math

>Physics doesn't exist. It's just a fancy term physicists use for their statistical methods to make it seem they're actually scientists. IVs, 2SLS, all hardly use physical principles.

>Any and all contemporary physics research is just statistics. Any papers you might come across nowadays has little to no physics in it.

>t. i have never read any of the conclusions seconds of an econometrics paper where the author attemps to explain the outcomes of specification and estimation using principals from economics

>There's no thing as microeconomic analysis outside of econometric models

t. I have never worked at a firm making decisions of any kind whatsover

>appeal to authority fallacy

Jsn is one of those geniuses I see

conclusion sections*

>When you are a sowjet snitch who worked for the fascist government in east Berlin

She should go back to being a chemist. She's fucking running Europe into the ground

Funny thing is she would probably be making a positive contribution to society if she was still working in chemistry instead of hated and a possible cause of her races demise

>masters in econometrics

Seriously what is it with Sup Forums and their lying to impress literal strangers on the internet.

Also, you're supposedly a econometrician that's arguing for more bullshit like behavioral economics and psychology to take precedent over statistical models. Either you're outright lying or literally retarded.

>>"its not science because its all based on math"

Kek way to completely misunderstood what I said.

>>t. i have never read any of the conclusions seconds of an econometrics paper where the author attemps to explain the outcomes of specification and estimation using principals from economics

Often these are pointless because they don't add anything new to the findings of the study. And I've read plenty of papers where the findings actually contradict traditional microeconomic theories.

UBC is decent and actually does research in technology and actual science but honestly I don't consider BC to be an equal part of Canada anymore considering how the rest of Canada has fucked us over

>"Slay queen"
>posts Merkel supportive meme

I see what you're doing mate, trolling the trolls XDDDD

Seriously tho quit baiting and get a job, loser

This eventually got scrapped because the whole board got fired for "misplacing" money

No, I'm arguing for statistical models to inform behavior theories. People can't be reduced to numbers, they are irrational. An econometric model is a great place to start, but unexpected policy changes and individual behavior are inevitable.

It gets better after your first year of undergrad, I promise

>Doctorate in physical chemistry
>Imports barbarians into homes of civilized people

So, according to this logic- if I get a doctorate in, say, mathematics... does 1 + 1 = 3?

>mfw checked ur checking and keking

Chemistry is unimaginably important to modern day society. But it doesn't make a politician.

Trump doesn't really know what the fuck he's doing either even though running a business takes some sort of management skills. But librulz will be sure to let you know that a business man with no political know-how cannot run a country. But it's fine if Merkel fucks everything up because it fits the narrative and she has a vagina and shit.

>when you destroy all of western civilization in under two decades and have the gall to act like you're above others

it is based on relationships that depend on human behaviour which is often irrational and so these relationships are not entirely reliable, that point is irrefutable. but to argue that the researchers in these fields unqualified intellectually because attended a business school over getting a stem degree is retarded

>Often these are pointless because they don't add anything new to the findings of the study. And I've read plenty of papers where the findings actually contradict traditional microeconomic theories.

"findings contradict hypothesis or generally held economic principals therefore these principals are meaningless and the entire field is bogus"
> t.retard

just because arch can be purely explained through mathematics, does not mean that there are no economic underpinnings and explanations which can be found through its fitting and specification. guess what variance varies and we can explain the intuition and conditions behind this phenomenon in economic markets. that all comes from economics.

Women are catty

Yes Merkel has been a most successful ruler indeed
Inshallah my brothers

Ivanka is young and sexy,Merkel is ugly and old and belongs in a museum.

I think business is more compatible with politics. At least more relevant. But that doesn't matter: Trump has good plans and Merkel, well I don't really have to explain that, do I?

Also this. Everyone who has been alive for God knows how long that troglodyte has roamed the earth is her contemporary. I have trouble coming up with something that is as irritating as stupid liberals pretending to be smart. I would find them irritating if they actually were smart, but this is just madness