Sup Forums IQ

ITT: Complete this IQ test. Let's see how well Sup Forums ranks in IQ.

pic related, that's my IQ score

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no link
I can tell that this test is bullshit and you're an idiot.

Or an aspiring and socially aloof to the point of borderlines retarded?

Look at the picture you retard. It has the link in the picture.

>using a non-Mensa online test
Why even bother with your phony bullshit?

uhhhh

Wrong link senpai.

www.iq-test.net, or www.iqtesta.com. Both direct you to the same page.

what's the link to this test? Looks more well designed.

Also didn't feel like updating it so you get mine from a week and half ago when this shitty thread was on here.

Fuck off online iq tests are garbage, only one that has even the slightest credibility is the mensa one and that only exists to predict your iq range so you don't waste their time.

test.mensa.no/

use Cambridge or mensa IQ test.
t. ethnic Libertarian INTP master race

No it doest retard

Bitch please

>Blurred out his name
It's a fucking Facebook "test"
This loser got 130 on a Facebook IQ test
Confirmed for retarded.

this test is bullshit. I tried my hardest to make everything as wrong as possible, and I got an 82.
I mean that's still retarded level but it doesn't seem like the scale goes very low. Anyone else been able to get lower than 80?

Got 117 which is funny since I always thought I wasnt really smart

I'm tired of taking IQ tests, I always get between 130 and 137, just gonna assume it's ~134 at this point.

Yeah, seems like a load of shit. Just tried getting it all wrong and it came back 82

You fill out a form at the end with your email and full name, it's not a facebook test you spaz

you arent

My IQ test begs to differ

>still better than Ethiopia.png
My sides

How? I normally get like 86 to 97 but this one I got 117 so feel in like a genius

my Digit Quotient Test begs to differ

>thought I ((wasnt)) really smart
read, nigger

yes i understand, i was confirming that he isnt smart

I know what you mean. I always score between 132-139, just gonna guess my score is 136

t. Bachelors in Electrical Engineering

Did you guys ever take a class over how to do these patterns?

yet ur still to dum too not use a trip on Sup Forums

>YOU HAVE AN IQ OF 74
>show your friends how smart you are xD

I scored 98 on my test when I was getting tested for adhd last year. I'm a fucking retard lol. Anyway I got an adderall prescription now so who's laughing now?

>get 125 on that one mensa online test
>145 on that freeiqtests
>Freeiqtests a shit so disregard
>Assuming 125
Somehow an extrovert ESTP

Am I fucking retarded?

ur a leaf so ye

I scored 132 back in school when I did it physically, but I'm definitely not as sharp as I was back then and I'm kind of tired, so a low 120 for me.

>He put his real information on there
You sure you aren't a complete retard?

This can't be correct. Why the fuck didn't I do well on the SAT then?

Where else will I use a trip, nigga?

>its another "Sup Forums pretends to be mensa level savants posting on an anime imageboard full of NEET virgins" episode.

TFW high IQ but still a fucking loser

>freeiqtests
That's the shitty one that gives you at least 20 points higher

Try another, there are way better ones
>mfw I saw a black chick get 86 on that

I think you over estimate the abilities of geniuses. Intelligence means nothing without drive. I believe Sup Forums is a congregation of people like this, high intelligence, low drive

oh well

I believe they're fairly accurate. I took a mandatory IQ test in elementary school to get into the GATE program, and still test the same level as I did back then. I think a lot of the online tests are fairly good, especially the timed ones

is completely correct. I, and a lot of other people here most likely, are in that sweet spot where they were smart enough to coast through early school and thus didn't learn proper motivation and drive later on, leading to us being here.

130 doesn't even match 14% on the graph.

Do you even statistics???

If you didn't catch that, I'm pretty fucking sure you don't have an IQ 130, buddy.

Most online ones are good, the freeiqtests one is absolute shit since there's no way I have an IQ of 145.

A lot of online tests are pretty good, but that one in particular scores you super high compared to what you likely are, and the questions are pretty easy.

I think the first time I took it I got 136 on it

Don't take online IQ tests. They always inflate your score so you click the "show your friends how smart you are!" button and bring more traffic to their website.

I always get 140+ on online tests when I know for a fact that I have an IQ of 125 (I took a real test for a student exchange program).

>mfw seeing those tabs

I took it in elementary, scored 170. If IQ tests were real then I wouldve been seen as a genius

Never did any iq things before. Seems fucking stupid.

I took a Mensa one a few weeks ago and got a 135. Didn't save the picture.

I didn't notice there was a timer in the corner though and only finished like 88% of the quiz.

i got 115

i need the answers

i also did it all in my head and did write down anything

RNG is smarter than blacks.

Think it was the last couple of questions that boned me.

why dont they have the answer available?

Subtract 60 points if you take these tests seriously.

still smarter then a nigger so whatever.

rushed on the last few questions because the delivery guy arrived, but I'll take it

>128
IMPOSSIBLE
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT

You must be retarded. It says between 115 - 130 is 14%, learn to read you fucking nigger.

Think 140 is the max the test measures. I didn't have a clue on the last 2 or 3.

119 according to Mensa

>115-125

Sucks not being a retard but not an intellectual. Stuck in the upper middle class 4 life.

Thats me exactly. It was easy as fuck for me to coast by without having to do so much as read a fucking book through HS (its all indoctrination anyways) and then some personal shit that happened in college caused me to not care about anything at all

Your picrelated shows that youre a fucking retard too kek.

>117 on Mensa

>tfw to intelligent too be a normie
>tfw not to intelligent too brag on Sup Forums

>No previous knowledge is required in order to solve the 35 problems

>

>test.mensa.no/

Got 137

>Cambridge test

Got 94

Not sure man.

Neither literacy?

No it's just pattern recognition.

>I always get 140+ on online tests when I know for a fact that I have an IQ of 125 (I took a real test for a student exchange program).

This, its marketing to encourage you to come in and make your genius "official", by paying.

wrong pic

nope just retook it

That's what IQ test are you retard. It tests your ability to recognize and think up new patterns. Recognizing patterns requires zero previous knowledge except for what's in front of your face

for the last one, take the top of each column, flip it vertically, and overlap it with the middle image

>122
Took the 15 min Mensa one, I'll take it.

Ah makes sense. Never thought to overlap when you mess with one. Esp with those weird shapes. Guess my thinking is just one step too short to have solved them.

Yeah, but has it gotten you laid, bra?

Any fringe benefits of having this level of IQ, or is it like being Prof.X and unable to control your power, given all the red pills?

I got 136 before but those tests are BS. I'm probably around 50 irl.

IQ of 127 reprotting

IQ is weird, I have a high one but I always want it to be higher.

How is that weird? Would anybody ever want it to be lower?

I can live right? Or are we only saving only the 130+ ubermensch in the coming purges?

yeah i got laid last weekend

Only +130, sorry, try to get there in the next few years

>going to community college for welding, haven't learned fuckall in 2 years
makes me think, if I actually started caring about self improvement I could get a cushy smart people gig

The Mensa one is probably the most accurate. It's Raven's Progressive Matrices, which is actually one aspect of the IQ test that Mensa use in their officially sanctioned ones (though, it is only a single part of the test).

Source: Mensafag. It's not anything special, because by definition 1 in 50 people are smart enough to join Mensa.

I got 124 on the mensa dk test. Kinda rushed it tho, gotta take a crap

Fapped and afked for like 10 minutes out of 24. Havent slept for like 2 days. Had only 14 minutes. Still wrote on 133 even though several questions wasnt able to have a serious thoughts and picked intuitively.
Im genious, sry.
Normal tests picking on max/max ussually.

I phrased that poorly, sorry it's late.

What I meant was that I could have an IQ of 125, which is better than 95% of the population and still want it to be higher. I suppose I just strive to be more intelligent.

And a high IQ just essentially means you have more raw intellectual horsepower. I can juggle more concepts simultaneously than most people, remember things easier, think faster, etc., but the strange thing is that IQ hardly, if at all, correlates to things like impulsivity and industriousness. For example, I've always been pretty impulsive, and I'm unproductive as shit. So while I might be able to cognitively produce 400 HP (got a perfect score on the math section of the SAT for example), I only really reap about 200 HP worth of benefit, so to speak

it's *kind of* like dick size, as in you can definitely make up for it, though with given limitations

Well, I'm also a little buzzed from the weed-jew currently. Will try again once I've been off for a month.

Pure IQ doesn't matter as much in life as emotional intelligence.

Sup Forums would easily be the smartest nation on earth and at the same time the most dysfunctional since three quarters of this site have as much emotional intelligence as a robot, me included.