Remember when we used to be respected as a country?

You know, before we became a global laughing stock a few months ago?

We are no longer taken seriously, we are seen as a punchline, it feels like shit. I admit it, we don't deserve to be leading the free world anymore.

you certainly dont deserve it faggot. get fucked by your jewish overlords faggot

>Remember when we used to be respected as a country?
I was just telling that to another erudite faggot in the Whole Foods line just the other day.

STFU shareblue you degenerate rubbish

J.K Rowling is such a piece of shit. She deserves to croak more than Fagkei does.

If Merkel represents the desired direction of the "free world," then I'd gladly venture on the path of dissent. MAGA

>concerning trolling

You'll be back home soon enough, Juarez.

Are you sure you of all countries should be saying that?
Your country is run by the jews trying to stamp you germans out of existence with the help of sand niggers

A Man-Child deserves Zero respect.

nice try canadian proxy

This country has been a joke for several decades. Glad you're catching on. I would hesitate to call it a country at this point. Just a shopping mall that imports brown people to spend money for our oligarch masters.

It's not anyone's job to (((lead))) the "free world". Fuck right off.

at least i know my country is fucked and can work on making it better again. that faggot is oblivious and willingly spreads his cheeks so the kikes can penetrate his asshole easier

also why are you bumping such a shit bait thread?

Bro your country is not even voting for AfD, they are cucked as well. You need more pegida rallies to show them some power.

>Kellyanne
Damn that's so sexual like screaming "Fuck me right here" I wonder how bad she needs to be fucked and If I can help

Says the subject of the sandniggers, go fuck the rest of Europe hans

Remember when the Philippines president called Obama a son of a whore?

Biggest regret of my life is voting for Trump. Worst President in at least 700 years. We really have to get the nuclear codes out of his hands.

i remember. we definitely lost a lot of credibility when we elected king nigger for 8 years

IT'S FUNNY CUZ IT'S TRUE.

The bitch left to Africa to help some poor and fucked some guy. The guy left her like they always do, and the kid was raised without a both parents being there.

they should be careful who they insult

>filename

good going retard

Oh, you mean the lunatic encouraging private citizens to massacre anybody who has ever done a drug?

For all the damage being caused its refreshing in a way. Trump's presidency...it's like detoxing a country...all the treasonous, most corrupt, criminal, neo-nazis, etc coming out, self-identifying, going full force out in the open instead of wink and nod in the shadows. It's like the flare from a controlled explosion used to extinguish an oil fire, eating up all the corrupt neo-nazi trash oxygen, the last twitch in their leg before they die off.

you're self projecting, this is actually what is happening to the left... the right wing is fucking growing bro... ahahaaha

No doubt...which is why your only friends are random anonymous people on Sup Forums and your entire neo-nazi life is your closet case shame you're too much of a bitch coward to be out in the open with, and for Trump to win he had to rely on collusion with Russians, a decade of Republican gerrymandering slowly being overturned by courts as unconstitutional and he still lost the popular vote by 5 million votes and had the lowest elector win in modern history. Clearly this is all fake news I made up, and you're absolutely part of a huge wave of new young white supremacists and not a lonely socially alienated cult follower of a criminal conman who has self-destructed his presidency into the greatest cluster fuck shame and failure in the history of the USA in....under 2 months.

Sup Forums you need to stop bumping these threads. These are not shill threads (at least 90% of them anyway), these are just stupid, bored, reddit refugees that make these to be ebin troles to get (you)s. They need (you)s to fill the void due to the lack of upboats on this site. Just ignore it. Don't even click it. How many times are you going to click threads like pic related, cook up an argument and not realize it's just bait. And by the time you click post 4 more of those stupid
>DRUMPF BTFO
threads are open. Ignore. Don't even bother replying and Sageing. Just ignore it and hide it. They are worthless.

>inb4 WW3 and Germany gets fucked a third time by the US and Russia
Trump will be have'n a laugh visiting the ruins of Berlin

Merkel is a damn snake tho

>non-sequitur in the first line
>no oxford commas
>Establishes a line of satire, then immediately discards it in the same line

Low-iq troll confirmed

Why does this old idiot thinks she is still revelant. What happened with the change petition about refugees, did she reply?

Your notion is laughable. America is the king of hard and soft power, BTFO. We literally have no fucks to give regarding the sentiment of the upper classes in Europe whose defense, economy, and even education we have underwritten.

There is no country for your feminist sensibilities in the rough and tumble world of geopolitics. Looking right at you swede-cucks.

- Strongest Military: Full Spectrum Dominance baby, google it.

- Largest Economy: 25% of the world's economic output is made in the USA!

- All of the universities that matter are in the US.

- We own movies, music, teh internets, etc.

- Best geographical position for a superpower on the planet.

I can go on bigly all day long.

The world has no choice to take us seriously. Would you take a clown seriously if he was commanding an M1 tank and you're chilling on a moped?

Wow this is actually really sad.

The only people I've seen laugh are cucks, so I really don't give a shit