Brit/pol/ - Morning Lads Edition

> FOUR dead - including a policeman and a woman - and 20 injured as 'two terrorists' mow down people on Westminster Bridge before one is shot dead attacking police inside Parliament gates
dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

>How the London terror unfolded: Path of destruction from Westminster Bridge to the Houses of Parliament
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339586/How-London-terror-unfolded.html

> Westminster attack: First picture of suspect
news.sky.com/story/westminster-attack-first-picture-of-suspect-10810877

> Moment House of Parliament was suspended after shooting
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39356674

> Scottish parliament suspends debate on independence referendum after Westminster attack
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-scotland-idUKKBN16T27R

Hansard Committee Reports

>The process for exiting the European Union and the Government's negotiating objectives: Government Response to the Committee's First Report
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/1101/110102.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: trade in goods
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/129/12902.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: Gibraltar
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/116/11602.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit and the EU budget
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/125/12502.htm

>European Union Committee - Brexit: UK-EU movement of people
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/121/12102.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340592/Sydney-Airport-Middle-Eastern-Avi-Yemini-racial-profiling.html
youtu.be/cbZe8YK0OgA?t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BIN THE KNIFES

Every (You) means 10 muzzies die.

Say sorry.

What the fuck are you people doing up at 6 am on Sup Forums?

It's actually 4am you smelly cunt

@117884436
Nothing wrong with being Muslim

How does brit/pol/ feel about vaccines?

10... I wouldn't even get out of bed for only 10... maybe 10,000.

>amerilard education

it's 4am sweetie

Many such cases!

You could have prevented this.

>This kills the Anglo

test

I know, if that cunt hadn't chimped out and cucked Europe we maybe could have.

test

Soon.

Just ate a sausage sandwich.

Asda Smartprice Bread
Saintsbury's Basics Sausages
Tesco brand Ketchup.

test

Although I say it with regret, it is therefore better to go, if you can. Moreover, those who overvalue Britain’s significance and present reputation, and disparage other nations, are making an embarrassing mistake. There is no utopia on earth, and other free and too-free societies are not in good shape. But few have squandered their inheritance as rapidly as Britain, few have been so self-harming.

Those who have the talent and stamina carefully to record, and to analyse, the travails of this country in philosophical spirit, as a warning to future generations of how the work of ages can be so swiftly undone, might well stay. But if you would live and die somewhat happier than you can here, and if you have the possibility of springing the trap, then I would say to you — after much thought, and some doubt as to whether it should be said at all — ‘Leave!’

I'm white you bloody daftie.

test

why are you fucking "testing"
are you newfags?

it's not rocket science posting on Sup Forums

Nobody cares about Brits having a bad multicultural experience. It was just a car accident.

>tramp tier food
Tough month pal?

So how much you brits like your imigration now?

even if he'd "won" in 1940, Germany was close to collapse anyway. It would've never been the 1000 year empire. I think Peterson is right in characterizing Hitler as an unhinged nihilist akin to Dostoevsky's Underground Man.

We didn't like it before this you spastic.

About as much as I 'liked' it before.

Which is to say, not at all.

yea, cause in Finland there's none of them, sure bro.

pretty much this, although London is the microcosm of #GlobalBritain post-Brexit

70% have wanted immigration to end for decades. Must be 90% now.

Why are brits so degenerate in 2017?

So much hate in the world

They're onto us lads

>Peter's face when the attacker doesn't have a criminal record and he has to acknowledge Islam was the main motivation for the attack

Read "The Abolition of Britain"

Sorry dude. My mistake.

It really is.

Exactly.

Lap it up fuckboi.

testing

Nah, I'll stay. Only a coward flees.

Don't test my patience.

Do we know who did it yet?

You're a testy fella, have a cup of tea.

Anyone here get their teeth fixed?

How much did it cost and where did you get it done?

Really need to get mine done as they are pretty bad

Atleast your sandstormers dont do massmurders.
Yet

There were a lot of blanket bans earlier today so we're all testing to see if they expired or our alternate IPs work.

A-HA!! the attacker was a known addict of the wicked poison "coffee", which he took with skimmed milk. Checkmate.

I don't think he wants to see how bad things are. He has said that the UK will be an Islamic country in the next 25 years on national tv though.

>He has said that the UK will be an Islamic country in the next 25 years on national tv though

He's probably underestimating the time. I remember watching an Enoch Powell interview from the 70's where he said that London would be 1/3 non-White within his lifetime, and he was predictably treated like a fool by the interviewer. It seems that even when they try to overestimate the problem, they actually underestimate it.

You have my compassion brits.

Fuck Islam.

>It won't get better anyway time soon.

Thanks based frog.

You mine aswell. I don't know their state but a few French kids got hurt I believe.

Merci, mon ami, c'est la guerre

wtf its only 4:30am
why arent fellow brits up?

How the fuck did it come to this...

Baby boomers really have fucked us all.

Stay safe too, hope those kids recover and get home soon.

Too right mate.

Boils my blood

Good thing too.

I'm willing.

Easiest way to get them in a night tightly packed area for best population control.

Only young people.

>the united states has increased security around the british consulate and mission in new york
Can't imagine Obama doing the same thing, thank fuck he is gone.

>tfw you were born just in time to see the death of your civilization

You chucklefucks sound like my mother

>Oh the Germans will wake up soon!
>Oh the French are terrified, they'll wake up soon!
>Oh the British public are fed up, they'll wake up soon!

The only thing they'll wake up to is a police officer at their door arresting them for 'inciting racial hatred'. It's not going to happen. The European public is essentially controlled by laws to protect the people who commit terrible ones. Whilst then proclaiming 'Free Speech' and 'Human Rights'.

Utter bollocks. Nothing will happen. Nothing gets better. Everything gets worse. Even if a nuke went off in every European capital city with 100% proof it was Islam who did it, nothing would change. It'd still be 'not all Muslims' and so on.

Give it a rest lad, you're fucking delusional if you think ANYTHING will change. There will not be a revolution. There will not be a change in law or government. There will be nothing. Watch when the Queen dies, the Royal Family will be disbanded and depowered and we'll be left with no chance to halt the train that is the slow, methodical, destruction of the West.

>being this defeatist

its 5am so i'll allow it but fuck off

embrace the blackpill

Still the same, DEUS VULT and such.

Is there any job more blue pilled than being a policeman in a liberal society and serving it to the point of dying for it ?

Just the truth. Try posting anything negative on Social Media and you'll have a knock at your door. We're controlled. We CAN'T do anything. Unless everybody in the UK stood up and said 'I am slightly upset', nothing would change. You'd get some utter bollocks PR from the government. You'll be cracked down upon. Etc.

The Governments of the West want Status Quo. They know full well what a danger Muslims are, but none want to be the people to do it. Maybe the UK will ban entry from the Middle East when (HAH, 'when', more like 'IF') we leave the EU. I doubt it though. Sad Dick has to go as well.

I am not a defeatist, I am a realistic. Or, if you're a cynical.. A cynic. Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth.

They are already using his death to push "our values" which "all peoples and religious who come together share". Sickening.

It's a sick bit of business to not hope but realize that it has to get worse for it to get better so as to not have the boiling frog syndrome.

I know that within our lives, even if at the tail end of them, we will see Syria factionalism style civil wars happening in Western and Northern Europe. This is not hyperbole or bombastic rhetoric, it will happen. And only when that is happening will some finally wake up. I said some because others who are rich enough (and yet are responsible by voting for the problem) will just flee to where it is safe. But this is a guarantee - you will see at a minimum a low intensity civil war between Muslims and us Kuffars in our lifetime in Western and Northern Europe.

It's a fascinating and terrifying example of 21st century authoritarianism. There's no need to use a cudgel of bullets, batons and prison torture - you can just ostracize and destroy if not outright arrest someone for inflammatory or unorthodox or heretical speech.

>still not taking the blackpill

What's wrong with you guys?

I've taken the ragepill. I just know question time will trigger me to death later tonight.

Who's on it?

>On the panel are Conservative MP Suella Fernandes, shadow defence secretary Nia Griffith, leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood, Church of England priest and Guardian columnist Giles Fraser and the Times, Spectator and GQ columnist Hugo Rifkind.
It almost doesn't matter who is on because in the face of the Muslim horde all public figures are cucky as fuck.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340592/Sydney-Airport-Middle-Eastern-Avi-Yemini-racial-profiling.html

Israeli army veteran from Yemen Avi Yemini says he was shocked he was not chosen for testing by security because of his racial profile. 'I am of terrorist age, Middle Eastern appearance, and (Osama) bin Laden looks like my uncle,' he told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday. 'I wasn't stopped... in what world does that actually make sense?' Mr Yemini said it was time Australia lost the 'politically correct agenda', especially after a suspected Islamic terrorist attack rocked London on Wednesday.

Want to find the interracial spammer and skull fuck his head with a pole tbqh

Who's ready for armed police nation wide, because it would be discriminstory to only deploy them in """problem areas"""?

Londons fucked either get out or overthrow the queer government.

Sound a bit shit desu.

Morning lads. Political philosophy seminar on Tuesday and the topic is 'refugee crisis' ... Should be interesting, I'm planning on raising my power level in front of them all, but now powering up fully. Risky ?

Also I have a paper to hand in for Friday - What is the greatest threat to liberty in the UK today?

I'm arguing that it is the cult of political correctness trying to police free speech.

Anyone got any money on the international football coming up these next few days ?

>over 65s heading off to vote Leave

youtu.be/cbZe8YK0OgA?t=10s

THAT MAN HAD A FAMILY

So LADS are we at war yet.

I've given up on football. Too depressing. England are shit. Arsenal are shit. My home team I support are shit (though doing quite well). Given up, lad. Given up. Just more misery.

Greatest threat to liberty is the majority being controlled by the government to protect a minority from invisible threats.

Or you could be swag and go "We don't have liberty in the UK." and just hand that in.

As for your power level, unless you're trying to get your dick wet in the SJW girls, then you can reveal it. Literally the only reason a man bothers.

This is what will happen

>You: Refugee Crisis is not our fault. We have no need to help. We should be using our military to catch the traffickers who are lying to people for profit. We should be turning them round as soon as they hand. Ships should be seized. Coast lines patrolled. If we send back the people who try and cross, they'll sell others they got sent back and they wasted their money. This means people stop bothering to go as they don't want to lose their money. The public think these people are starving poor women and children where the vast majority are working age men. Anybody who comes to Europe through a ship is literally paying to jump the queue. Those applying for asylum or refuge through official channels are left to wait, while people bung £500 to a criminal to get them across. We should be sending them back. This is just destabilising dozens of countries based on criminal lies that this is the land of Milk and Honey. It isn't. We're full. The UK itself is in a housing crisis, NHS crisis, education crisis. Benefit forms are printed in 160 different languages. Schools in London speak 60 different languages. People are forced out of their homes due to the area being filled with people who don't speak English and refuge to integrate. This has to stop. Charity begins at home.
>[Silence]
>Everybody: YOU'RE RACIST! INCITING RACIAL HATRED! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!

And then user was arrested.

Black guy trying to steal a camera on the right

>Or you could be swag and go "We don't have liberty in the UK." and just hand that in.
The word is edgy, lad.

Same guy testing a proxy I guess. Or there was a mass banning 24-48 hours ago and folks are just now getting unbanned.

I agree they could've been a bit more original about it though.

Not really edgy, but you need to have swag and balls to do it. But maybe you're right. Disregard, I suck cocks. It's 6:11am.

Thought I'd have a bit of fun.

>true liberty is paying private corporations £10 every time you use their toll roads

>when you forget to cook the poll and then announce the result live on telly
youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM

I'm sure I have a webm of this somewhere. Note the immediate damage control of that twat.

Shall we just ban all vehicles just to be sure? It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to spin it that way.

>the AUDIBLE gasp
Jesus Christ.

Armed police will be rolled out nation wide, becauae only doing it in Dewsbury, Luton, London,a and Birmingham would be racist.

So your nan enjoying her nice walk through tne cotswolds with her toy poodle will be barked at to get on the ground by a 18 year spotty old plod wielding an MP5.

>guys what if we all just convert to islam? sure it's a radical suggestion but we're literally dealing with radicals, and obviously this would end the terror attacks overnight, as it has in other countries that... hang on... never mind

Don't even joke about that.

How do you pronounce the word poignant?

Too be fair you'd be the thought leaders over night.

I'm sure it might improve the white birth rate too.

Who cares what faith/culture it is, so long as you cunts breed, right?

>the white birth
>you cunts breed
Top kek, admitting you're not white, senior?