The Point is Emerging Thread #2

Continued from >117876458

MOLOCH has come to claim your souls for denying him. He is rising.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ9AkTod4Iw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtu.be/1oTBHH_LxDI?t=28s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we all die

Why doesn't google block it completely, and nasa has failed to block it on most lenses/views. My question is why?

yes, but a new life begins

YOU die.

I let MOLOCH into my heart, I am clean and safe.

Pity you didn't praise his name sooner, eh?

It kind of looks like 2 faces ones further down the line in manifesting. Perhaps moloch's gonna beat kek to earth?

>1And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
>2She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth.
>3Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads.
>4His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as He was born
On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.
This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago

now check in which constillation the anomalie is

it's PLANET X

Sage. Moloch is a fucking joke. Leave it to the stupid democrats to choose a weak false god.

I like how I started the original thread yesterday with these coordinates and its blowing up.
>13 48 1.0 -8 28 20.5

here are the coordinates for you benchracers

IT'S GANON
HE HAS COME FOR US
AND THERE IS NO HERO TO SAVE US THIS TIME
ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY TO THE GODS AND HOPE THEY SAVE US

yeah, it plays out exactly like the bible foretells, and faggots still thing they have a chance that their puny god wins

What exactly is this? Im not talking about symbolism literally what and where is this?

You choose the god that lets you fuck children when you really want to fuck children.

>weak false god

Remember those Muslims who knocked down the temple of Baal-Moloch in Palmyra?

The same one that everyone praised in joy for?

Enfia o moloch no CU seu filho da puta, #timeJesus aqui PORRA

>Perhaps moloch's gonna beat kek to earth?
>Moloch gets here first
Moloch is the anti Christ. Kek is Christ

Yeah, that faggot Brit shows up in every Praise Kek thread. It really is pathetic that he gets paid to shill for Moloch. We worship Kek for free. Moloch is Kek's bitch.

MOLOCH will get here first.

thats how its supposed to play out. the antichrist comes, and who gets decieved by him wont get into paradise when the real christ comes

Binary star system sounds plausible. It seems close on Google Sky but I'm not sure how depth might be misleading or just a possible camera stitching problem.

PROTECT JESUS FAGGOTS!
PROTECT JESUS FAGGOTS!
PROTECT JESUS FAGGOTS!
PROTECT JESUS FAGGOTS!

HE'S HERE!

>I am clean and safe.
you don't even understand deity you worship you fucking retard

I just found out 9 radio telescopes have been pointed at this thing since early January. They haven't moved since. What are they hearing?

>He thinks I am paid

He thinks the corpse of Christ is going to save him.

>implying being keks bitch isnt too worthy of moloch already

>He thinks MOLOCH punishes his adherents

the owls are not what they seem

get /x/ on the case this is right up their alley

You do this on your own time then? Even more pathetic...

here the real thread, the one not corrupted by moloch goons

Moloch is a devouring, mechanical bitch. All Hail Christ. All Hail Kek his messenger.

So its likely either a Star system or a glitch? Thanks for the help leafbro.

you are seriously mentally challenged.

>something in the sky looks like a smiling face
>I will draw bunch of shit around it
>GUYS LOOK IT'S A COW

>taking /x/ seriously
Nigger taking Sup Forums seriously is bad enough 90% of the time when it's all newfags trying to force new happenings or spam their faggot digit praising, /x/ is a WAY worse circle jerk.
They're the leddit of Sup Forums

Kek moves in mysterious ways, my friends.

I can't wait for 4/4!

MOLOCH spurred the human race into the industrial revolution.

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!
Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!
Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!
Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!
Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovahs! Moloch whose factories dream and croak in the fog! Moloch whose smoke-stacks and antennae crown the cities!
Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!
Moloch in whom I sit lonely! Moloch in whom I dream Angels! Crazy in Moloch! Cocksucker in Moloch! Lacklove and manless in Moloch!
Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky!
Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisible suburbs! skeleton treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral nations! invincible madhouses! granite cocks! monstrous bombs!
They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! Pavements, trees, radios, tons! lifting the city to Heaven which exists and is everywhere about us!

>I just found out 9 radio telescopes have been pointed at this thing since early January. They haven't moved since. What are they hearing?

the din of the spheres. the spiral consilience.

>Cocksucker
>Moloch

Sounds about right.

stop sliding m8

Will this signify the birth of antichrist or something else entirely?

>being blind to our lord KEK

twinkle twinkle

KEK WILL FIGHT MOLOCH, AND THEN WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE STRONGEST GOD

Moloch is a bull
Kuk/Kek is a frog

Bull>frog

> The corpse of Christ

if you mean the living Christ who comes and destroys armies with words, then yes, because Jesus is awesome.

MOLOCH
>God of War, Storms, Strength and fire
>Untold sacrifices from millions of abortions
>Worshipped by globalist elite and the worlds afluential
>Never stopped being worshipped
>Vast, untold reserves of power - is guiding the people of earth towards one banner

KEK
>Little known god of primordial darkness
>Never actually worshipped in Egypt
>Basement dwellers think they give him powers through numbers despite being a god not associated with them
>weak, transient and evanescent, likely to lose any fights with any other god.

looks like a space pepe to me

Bullfrog

Kek was the entity of the primoldian ocean and primoldian darkness, the real strong of kek isn't the human concept of it fools

primordial*, 6:00 am in italy so tired

>POINT EMERGING PROBABILITY ENTERING

Guys

Sage this stupid x posting shit

times change user

the last will again be first

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Then why couldn't Moloch do something as simple as get Hillary elected? Doesn't seem powerful at all...She cheated and the MSM shilled for her and still lost. Moloch failed.

When the fighting is done the two gods will collide and melt together, creating one powerful entity.
After all, it is the American Bullfrog who makes the 'ree' sound best.
youtu.be/1oTBHH_LxDI?t=28s

MOLOCH plays the long game.

Wonder why the Right has been defeated in both Austria and the Netherlands? It is soon to be defeated in Germany and France too.

MOLOCH plays the long game - and he always wins.

KEK is not associated with people and has no interest them. He is a primordial god - he is more akin to NYX from Greek mythology.

What is this image? I keep seeing the original one everywhere but have no clue what it is.
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Moloch is just a perversion of the Sacred Bull. The pedo worshippers have enslaved it for their own means. Times are changing. They will regret what they have done.

>What could possibly be flying around space that Google and NASA, possibly under order from their government masters (aka, the CIA and possibly other intelligence agencies) would want them to block out?
>Could it be.... a demon? ....the anti-christ? ....ancient Egyptian deities? .....Alf?
Let's use the information we know to first build up background info about the parts of the world we do know before drawing conclusions about the parts of the world we don't know, like good scientists, instead of going straight to the Book of Revelations for answers like crazy people, OK folks?

Wow. I can't say I'm surprised

Bible says a chaos god returns

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I THINK IT'S KEK

>a song literally formed into existence as a battle cry for magicians Reshaping reality to save the universe from satanic vampiric elites by way of memetic energy

Perhaps the book of revelation is not seriously talking about a dragon, but instead is trying to detail astronomical events that the people at the time of bible being written had no idea about or conept of. Only now with our knowledge of revelation and advance science do we see this "red dragon" which is in fact some far off (but major) astronautical event that is going to have a direct impact on earth, The revelation, the day of judgment, the end

refer there

The defeat is more to blame on a rigged electoral system. It's easier to rig a popular vote. Face it Moloch failed. Failure is failure. You can call it whatever you want. The US is currently the most powerfull country in the world. You think France and Germany and several other euro nations can reverse what happened?

You're still speaking to me about failure when MOLOCHIAN cultists have been very, very successful in creating an endless abortion cycle that grants him more power per week than you plebs here give 'KEK' in a year with your 'get' posts.

what does this mean?

BASED

retard thats where he got the inspiration for thread name

omg kek has chosnen!!1`

prais kek1`!!

Keep pushing the Russian narrative. Is that the best Moloch could come up with? If he is so powerful why did he lose to a frog? Surely the power generated from those abortions could have ensured the elite continued success.

At 4:44am someone ringed my doorbell...while i was looking at the 999trips pic... im scared af

MOLOCH is going to be victorious in Europe first. Mark my words.

WHO READY TO HUNT GODS IN NIGHTMARES IN THE NAME OF KEK

But the synchronicity remains
I didn't even read the thread name

>Expects to be spared from the devourer
Funny how you can always tell a liberal from a conservative. A conservative might not be the smartest but they don't pretend to be either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Saturn you fag

TEAM JESUS WILL WIN

Yeah, yeah, yeah...and brexit isn't going to happen. What then? Does the US and Russia go to war against the EU and China?

Nice way to avoid answering the question. Moloch lost to a frog. That's some powerful juju your cult has acquired. Since he failed you then, what makes you think he won't fail again? He doesn't seem as loyal as you think he is...

>super being coming to life
>black it out

the truth will not be hidden for much longer globalist scum.

Yep. We are probably arguing with some SJW neckbeard in wizard robes...it's a pretty sad situation when you think about it.

Fuck this idol worship, they are both false gods

Can I get a quick rundown on this point emerging shit?

And i assume YHWY is the right one?
Kek

Because normies have no tenacity.

Also witnessed

based larpers

SKYKING IS HERE

Fuck you

praising the proto jewish devil.

Explain to me the ritual sacrifice to Moloch via abortions. How is it that Moloch gets power from this? Is it just a sign to him we are ready to do what's 'necessary' for him to reveal himself?

>"You shall not give any of your children to offer them to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the LORD." - Lev 18:21
Sup Forums is a Christian board.