>mfw they try to hide it
>mfw brock has heart attack over it
>mfw sky pepe is coming

he looks so cute

>Assuming we're seeing it from the right angle

More will come

sage in every hole
This shit is the new durr antartardha aliumz bases durr durr

Google doesn't block it completely, and nasa has failed to block it on most lenses/views. My question is why is it only partially blocked? Is there something special in this lens that we can't see with others?

Old info:

>117744977

>117885790

continued from

I saved this picture on 3/6, if anyone wants some timeline

Space Pepe is coming

he's here

>point is emerging thread
So PIE thread?

Oh Amygdala....OH Amygdala, Have mercy on these poor Bastards!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You can count 12 lines under the 2 "eyes"

Shut up and vote

/pie/

fucking pie in the sky

Two possibilities, they blocked it on purpose to hide it earlier on and forgot or purposely stopped blocking it (perhaps it's too late to stop it).

Second, you can actually get other telescopes to "block" it via going to different settings. I think this was IRIS 100. It might just be a glitch for the block aspect.

binary star named THE DESTROYER

>looks vaguely like a frog

yes

In light of recent trips I am going to assume the first possibility...

I got you sky pepe right here

You need to stop doing this

Can someone explain what's going on here?

Praise kek.

It also looks like a hexagon within a hexagon. Interesting because its a hexagon of all things.

see

Queen of heaven (in reality a hoax) with stars at her feet? First comes antichrist at 6th trump. Then Christ at the 7th

either kek or moloch is trying to get into the physical plane

>1And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
>2She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth.
>3Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads.
>4His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as He was born
On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.
This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago

now check in which constillation the anomalie is

What if we didn't summon kek...what if we freed him?

Don't they have an algorithm that automatically blocks out faces?

This is a vaguely face looking formation, so would the algorithm do it automatically?

In an older thread someone found the angels nearby

Can someone post them?

Are your feet as fat as your wits?

will he spare his faithful or punish them more as a joke?

I thought this was mostly coincidence but recent events have begun to change my view into that of a cautious kek believer. Praise Kek!

Stock up on missiles my dudes.

This is it boys.

Posted in another thread. There are 8-9 radio telescopes that have been nonstop on this thing since early January. What are they hearing?

Trump birth date significant. Taurus. Mars in horns. Pence and zeus are related. So. Christ and Zeus are antithetical. It can be zeus like. But that is not being Christlike

Can I put money on this being completely forgotten in a week?

i dont think they ahve that active for watching the stars

i'd give anything to stick my face into that and take a big wiff

The slide tactic for these threads seem to be kek posting. I recommend ignoring all of it if you want to get stuff done.

Kek

fag

nigg er

maybe, but it will come back about september 23rd. would bet money on that if i had some

Can you elaborate on this, any, by chance?

fuclk

never trust sky pepe

I honestly think it got blocked because googles algorithm thinks its a human face.

Post on Alex jones's channel spread the word

see
/pie/inthesky it is

To either of those I say:

Praise Kek.

But it puts dogs in its dream bot thing

>Don't they have an algorithm that automatically blocks out faces?
What? Please explain.

Is that the 12th demension where the psychic vampires come from to rape children that Alex Jones was talking about?

i like this

I saw somewhere that this face is projected to cross Jupiter in the sky as it exits Virgo, on September 23. This encounter would happen 33 days after the August 21 eclipse that will cross the continental US. I'm not one to ignore digits like that.

My theory is that on the day this object crosses Jupiter, either the announcement or the actual observation will be made that confirms life on Europa, through telescope data looking at the aftermath of a water eruption or something like that.

BBBRRRRRRFPTDPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFRTRRRFTFTFTFRPHL

Can't read on phone. Please summarize pic.

>he still makes the time for vaginas
What a time to be alive

does anyone know the origin of this pepe?

That's nibiru you fool cunt

Well for Google Maps, they have an algorithm that analyzes the pictures they take and automatically blurs out the faces of people so they don't get sued for violating people's privacy.

what about my pepe

so underrated

Can we believe this yet? It might be wormwood!

look thats the constillation

Can I get a quick gestalt?
What is an explaination for this that doesn't involve an abstract interpretation of the revelation prophesy?

Was Bill actually accused of rape? I was just a kid when that happened.

He's talking about how on google maps street view, faces are automatically blurred. They don't do this for google sky though, he's just a disinfo shill.

Need quick run down. Jesus otw?

psychic vampires are those who absorb energy from others, and the elite uses that power mostly on children. Alex only mentioned the 12th dimension because there are multiple theories in physics which tell us that there are at least 10-12 dimensions. He said that the elite are trying to ascend into the 5th/6th dimension. I recommend thinking about it a lot, because it makes more sense than you might originally think.

check

Where is it supposed to be in the sky?

i can feel it too. it tastes good, it feels warm.

Virgo

hmm, if you turn on the historical tab, there's a squiggle there and asterisk.

My guess is it's actually an artifact of the viewing instrument itself. Kinda like how whenever a normal telescope looks at the star, you see the star has "rays" coming out of it. Those "rays" are actually an artifact of the build design of the telescope.

Probably the same thing here. Like that's the center of the radio telescope where it gets strange looking echos of itself. Or something. That's my official guess, anyway.

They normally block it out because it's known bad / irrelevant data. A blind spot.

Faggot

It's fucking Globox

we've memed a new zodiac so powerful it already gave brock a heart attack read the tl;dr in OP plzzzz

Do i see a body and a left arm in one of the frames?

Are we /lovecraft/ yet?

Looks more like a lantern fish without the lantern

The fools here think it's kek, their lord to come and bathe them in radioactive light.

In truth it's the thing of the deep dark universe that destroys worlds that summons kek.

Fag

Clearly a Cacodemon

What does it mean?

google.com/sky
look up virgo, switch to infrared view, and move the camera down and to the left while zooming out until you see it. Its about a full screen or less away.