I mean, the meme DOES make an interesting point that you guys can't really refute

I mean, the meme DOES make an interesting point that you guys can't really refute...

So what say you people. Is this the work of a bot?

you're free to work to pay for the services you wish to have. you're not free to turn our country into a communist shithole

you don't have the freedom to spend my money poor fag

Freedom to Universal Healthcare is an oxymoron.

this is urgent, I need a "this thread again" reaction image asap, preferably in large quantities

anons don't fail me

you accidentally added a "dom to" in there
you should fix that

>forcing people to provide a service is a freedom

One thing I don't quite get is why you guys are so willing to throw 13 trillion dollars at blowing up rock farmers on the other side of the world, but trying to make sure less people die of cancer and pay for ambulance rides is completely taboo.

>freedom to universal healthcare

i believe the general conclusion the last 3 times this was posted is that you can't have a fundamental right to someone else's labour

I want to fuck that frog.

Because socialized stuff sucks. It's not just about the morals of having to pay for others stuff, it sucks. Economic scarcity is a real thing.

Republicans don't believe in freedom for all. They believe in equal opportunity for all.

Please stop spreading this bullshit

Pretty sure no one is stopping Americans from purchasing healthcare. Freedom does not equal free shit. You have the right to bear arms, but the government doesn't pay for everyone's AR15.

Healthcare is a privilege, not a right.

It's like they thought hey they like anime and frogs why not use the frog anime girl

Everyone one responding/bumping this is a nu/pol/ nigger and NEEDS TO GO BACK

Saged

Universal Healthcare is the road to communism.

I have the freedom and right to own guns, government should pay for those? Fuck no, pay for it yourself.

this was posted last night

sage

I want to find the retard who keeps using anime characters to push their shitty leftist bullshit and bash their fucking skull in.

Shill of some kind. Lots of "x DOES make a good point, guys..." threads.

true, but the $8000 for an ambulance trip isn't such a meme here as it is a reality. The US does need some sort of overhaul and change to the system, and we really have a shit view of priorities.

Why the fuck should my taxes pay for the health care of a dumb as fuck family of 12 Samoans. All 300 pounds plus, all eating KFC since birth, all with type 2 diabetes, only two have a job.

I've got a sick kid, I have a family predisposition to bowel cancer. I've been paying for health insurance for the last six years. I would never expect (or want) the government to decide where we go for our healthcare needs.

Real men look after their own families. They don't drink smoke and eat shit then expect average Joes to pay for their mistakes.

/ thread

Oh wow, leave it to some Republican to bring guns into this. Compensating for something? I know practically all Republicans enjoy guns because of some "anatomical deficit"....

Because last time I checked, when you are sick, you go to the DOCTOR, not the local gun nut.

what part of forcing americans to pay for other people's health care free?

*is free

That doesn't even make sense.

The Hippocratic Oath

As a doctor, you have an obligation to serve people no matter their monetary status. A billionaire should get the same treatment as a homeless guy, your children or a McDonald's cashier. Period. They are humans.

>pol is neocon

Republicans don't support freedom for everyone. Like niggers

So your solution is to hold a gun to all doctor's heads and make them work without pay 24/7 until they die? Good luck having any doctors.

That thing also says they shouldn't kill babies or help you kill yourself, but lefties want them to do that too.

freedom doesn't mean free stuff. healthcare isn't a right. you don't deserve healthcare unless you can pay for it.

wrong.

It's really sad that you would exploit such a high-quality waifu for this.

Anyone is perfectly able to provide their services for free if that's what their personal code dictates. Nothing to do with the government.

>A billionaire should get the same treatment as a homeless guy, your children or a McDonald's cashier. Period. They are humans.

So if I'm a doctor I can't prioritize my children over a random homeless guy?

>Making people pay for other people is freedom

FREEDOM AIN'T FREE MOTHERFUCKERS

Reminder to report and ignore. If you must post, sage it.

and im free not to pay your bills

how many levels of ignorance are you on right now bro?

>The Hippocratic Oath
obviously a troll from your other Ken M "gun nut" post, but let's engage

is the Hippocratic oath legally binding?

>Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

How do you intend to enforce this obligation on them?

I'd rather have the freedom to fuck any broad i want.

meh

I'm done trying to explain positive and negative rights or entitlements and rights to retards.

Saged hard.

That's not how the world works and an ideal society like that can't exist. In a world with limited resources and a need for capital to keep things moving. That is impossible to do.

Btw, back in Hippocrates times, treatment from a doctor meant putting plant leaves in people's mouths and praying.

You don't understand how rights work. People have the right to go to the doctor (if they can afford it) and nobody can stop them. We also have the right to bear arms, guaranteed to us by the second amendment to th United States constitution. So by your logic (that the government is required to supply us with things we have the right to) the government should be supplying free guns and ammunition to every American citizen. You don't actually believe that's a good idea, do you?

You mistake libertas for gratis. While free shit sort of sounds like freedom, one is actual freedom, the other is dependency.. the rations of a slave.

I have a right to travel, where is my free car.

Do you believe in freedom of you giving me all your money? Give me all your money you fucking bigot. I thought you believed in freedom

>So Republicans believe in Freedom for all...
>...but don't believe in freedom to kill people?
Worst b8 ever

So Democrats believe in freedom for all...

...But don't believe in freedom to fuck lolis?

Free healthcare isn't free
Is at expense of someone else's money

You'll need some government funded auto insurance too, it's your right after all!