Is there some sort of deeper political propaganda to this scene?

Is there some sort of deeper political propaganda to this scene?

What the fuck are you going on about? At least link us to it. I don't watch any movie older than Pokémon: The Movie.

This is Seinfeld you cultureless swine

Yeah, peaches were a lot cheaper back then.

>all whites
>Seedless Grapes

It's subconsciously telling you white men lack virility the other races possess in spades.

>he hasn't watched every episode of Seinfeld at least 10 times
hello newfag

I preferred Friends

Which one is Seinfeld?

A kike and a white man fighting over limited space, neither willing to give up any ground

I see where youre coming from but I doubt it. Seinfeld was top tier comedy that didnt get political unless the setup called for it.

IDK but that E36 looks so much better than the 'Murica next to it.

>watching like propaganda

Shiggy diggy

>he doesn't know Seinfeld

>like propaganda
hello phoneposter

He's off screen

You'd also prefer reddit

Never did I think the day would come someone would not know Seinfeld and then bitch they won't want any movie older than the pokemon movie.

>TV
>Culture

Ah yes

I used to go on /r/thedonald, this board is pretty similar.

Since we're talking 90s TV shows, what about Gilmore Girls? That was a good one!

LOL maybe your just old, dude

Nigger

Why isn't KEK (pbuh) in all caps in this r*ddit image?

> (((Seinfeld)))
> Culture

see pic related and re-think your entire life

OP eternally btfo from /o/ and takes refuge in Sup Forums

Costanza was right. You're supposed to back into your space when you parallel park.

>Is there some sort of deeper political propaganda to this scene?

I don't know what this is, but take a look at the credits and if it reads like a guest list to a bar mitzvah it's very probably propaganda, or mind rot at best.

>Watching Jew-shit

Top kek

>this board is pretty similar.

But I don't see swaths of men on their knees sucking dick?

>George won't pay for a parking spot in a garage because he would rather find a public spot for free.

Cheap fucking jew.

>/r/thedonald being similar to Sup Forums

Lol, /r/thedonald invaded Sup Forums and started moving the narrative away from ethnonationalism and antisemitism which is what this board has been about since day one.

>inb4 Sup Forums isn't a single person

The creator of the board made it clear who this board was made to contain so it's pretty much indisputable.

ally mcbeal was better

>IMA IGNORANT SHILL
>LET ME TALK ABOUT THE BOARD I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Over ten years and the only thing different about Sup Forums is it's filled with more absolute faggots trying to change the world with lies such as yourself.

Spotted the Jew.

Stay mad, kike.

>Lie about the history of Sup Forums, pretend it used to be rainbows and cock sucking
>Uh, uh, better call him a kike

You're not fooling anyone Skylar, go to bed and actually attend class tomorrow.

It's obviously an allegory for the Israel/Palestine conflict.

>he noses in
kys yourself

That's why it's funny.

"Soda"

this

Does it hold up ? Will download if it's not pure ass

This. George was 100% indisputably right. Only women and people who don't know how to drive go head first into a parallel parking spot.

probably just something larry david had experience with at some point in NYC

the only sitcom that still holds up. Season 1 had a really low budget but it's still gold. You could argue the last few seasons got a little zany when Larry David left, but they're still really good

have some tasty OC I made 5 min ago

>Can't immediately recognize the episode where George and the shit-talking bald guy get in a parking war
You disgust me

yes its still good, but a lot of the situations are not applicable today. 90% of their problems would be solved by the invention of the cell phone.