Best place to get news

Where do you get your news from?

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/
discord.gg/ndbvnJb
youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CNN

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, PBS, AP, BBC

Sup Forums

Here

Tru/pol/ distills their news from all sources understanding the motive and funding behind all coverage of stories, and then discusses it on the eternal dialectic which is Sup Forums

A combo of Fox News, CNN.com, Breitbart, Nationals Post, Daily Wire, Daily Beast and the Gaurdian.

Throw it all in a blender, what matches up is probably true.

If you want the truth on a subject, then read articles about it on both liberal and conservative websites. The answer lies in the middle.

this I gave up on all major forms of MSM except to watch carlson.

Yeah i mainly look at breitbart, fox, CNN and just follow Wikileaks' for the rest.

>nicksabaninuniform.jpg

Corbettreport.com

Sup Forums, zerohedge, shtfplan, econcollapseblog, efukt, goldprice.org

Even with the influx of newfags, /pol is still the best place for news.

The best place to get news

>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”
shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/

>Reuters
>Breitbart
>Fox

breitbarts topic and page layout is fucken awful, and the ads are awful too. the comments section is amusing and cringey.

Sup Forums is the only one I trust now

how much does shareblue pay you to spam here

Any real news site

RSS feeds from Al-Jazeera, CNN, RT and BBC

Spin is inevitable, but by eliminating the bias of what political sphere of influence these news stations are in, you can piece the truth together for yourself.

Pol still blows them all out of the water, though.

!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
discord.gg/ndbvnJb
Sup Forums is too divided
The Libertarians are lifting the NAP declare war on the Faux Reich

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Infowars is laughable, go and watch Alex Jones old shit about lizard people.

The Rebel is cringey

I have Google News in my feed reader and I browse news from Google Now on my phone. I read anything that seems interesting, regardless of the source.

Was Brock's heart attack caused by your nuAIDS?

did you create this in the psych ward?

Infowars

CNN & BBC are the most reliable!

Styxhexenhammer666
The Corbett Report
Stefan Molyneux

Drudge and Huffington Post. Drudge to keep up with news pertinent to my political persuasion and Huffington to better understand the enemy.

Fucklkkkkkkkkk off...this time line is insane ...who the fuck knows if lizard people are real ?

Oh my gosh, you guys are so pathetic that I feel sad and yet the humour of your idiocy will galvanize tru/pol/

who the fuck watches tyt

youtube, raw footage, livestreams, Sup Forums reddit and other user posted links to official documents and records, etc.

people who want a reasonable discussion

ok

By Jay Greenberg. Hmmmm

finance.yahoo.com
drudgereport.com
infowars.com
nypost.com
nydailynews.com
zerohedge.com
dailymail.co.uk

News online is mostly a distraction from reading books.

WaPo works closely with US intel agencies, the NYT is the (((agenda))) of record for neo-libs; check in with both a few times a month to keep your enemy closer.

Avoid Vice and Buzzfeed entirely. These are tar pits for youth today. The former used to be okay, but it exploits a faux-millennial "wow, other countries are cool!" image to not address American concerns.

Drudge and this place are the most convenient barometers, you absorb everything you need, but both are crack-tier addictive. Drudge also has a masterful slow-drip agenda that goes overlooked: convince red staters that the apocalypse is inevitable and that whites are doomed; that's why he links /x-tier shit and dog whistles fundamentalist Christians (he's a gay Jew in Miami, the irony).

InfoWars is okay, but more like a cheerleader for 2A and Trump. If you're a normie, AJ's docs and deep archives aren't a waste of time.

Research the hell out of Communism, Judaism, and Fascism.

If you want a white news perspective online: Counter Currents and the Occidental Observer are requisite bookmarks.

We all wish we could spend as many hours reading history and political literature as we do glazing over online "news." Check yourself before it's too late. You won't miss the big Happenings.

/r/ing the chart where all these outlets are placed on a x,y map based on their political standing and trustworthiness
seen that posted in these threads before and i thought it was pretty cool

VICE?...
Other countries are cool?

This shit is also legal in Finland
youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw

Ron Paul Liberty Report

I get my news here and only check MSM sources to verify habbenings.

Zerohedge, RT, Infowars.

/pol
Whitehouse.gov
Trump.news

Stone Cold

Sup Forums and Styx

How can you not put the Huffington post in there? A very big fake

CNN (fake news), MSNBC/NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, BBC, politico, HuffPost, the failing NyTimes, very dishonest WaPost, Slate, RawStory, ShareBlue, Salon, the nation, TIME, DailyKos, Mother Jones

Bill Maher, John Oliver, and Trevor Noah

Media outlets I do not like:

FoxNews, Drudge, the Blaze, Breitbart, InfoWars, and right wing talk radio

Infowars

Here's another (you). Please use your new goy shekels to buy a rope and hang yourself

AP, The Guardian, Al Jazeera, BBC, CNN, Reuters, Fox, WaPo, NYT

what a fucking faggot

complimentary

FOX news is larger than CNN and MSNBC combined. It is the definition of shitty mainstream media

my local news but only for weather and other stuff about what's going on in my town. politics wise, i sometimes watch/read online msm but only to see what's happening, then i go look up the facts on my own. idk why we think watching the news is the best thing we can do when we really should just look up videos, quotes, and documents on our own; which isn't hard since we have the internet.
but i do sometimes just sit down and watch fox just because lefties seem to have a problem with it and i like tucker.

Reading two different lies doesn't help in finding the truth at all.

Infowars
Drudge Report
Mr. Doom (YouTube channel)
Sup Forums
Voat

I honestly like CNN bc they are so totally bent on destroying trump. They probably will, but the desperation is entertaining.

Sup Forums because it's completely decentralized and user driven. It's like Drudge except each and every one of us are our own "Drudge". And in turn, info turns up here quicker than any msm platform.

pls read
for the ultimate technique

guys, we ALL know the Daily Stormer is the best news source.

kek

send news

poor post

>lest it be satire

Pinko